Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner (4871 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Morning dear. Do av a nice day today
dat moment wen she says hi and bye d same time
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by pinkpebbles(f): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2015
grin
Cutehector:
dat moment wen she says hi and bye d same time
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by southernbelle(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
very true, there are some sounds/sights that remain very unappealing to me no matter how long the friendship/relationship is angry
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
southernbelle:
very true, there are some sounds/sights that remain very unappealing to me no matter how long the friendship/relationship is angry
tell me abt it
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by ALISMILE(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bleep dis points! My wife does most of these tins in my presence witout me being turned off! Must we alws feel turned on? it puts me off wen a woman is nt natural! I love natural pple!
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Ginaz(f): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
it is a wa o, so you can't no mess or do stuff like this in your husband's presence?
no wonder marriage of this days dont last! my late grandparents did those but never lost the love they had for each other.

carry ur yeye list go put 4 dustbin ........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virginity Does Not Determine Your Value / Birthday Sex / See What They Did To A Respectable-looking Lady Who Stole Cash In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.