Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner (4850 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / 9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s Breasts During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by popweezy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
MY FRIEND, COMOT HAND FOR MY YANSH MAKE I MESS JHOR sad

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Onemansquad(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettydiva89:
grin
hmm
Who told u we want to c ur teeth undecided
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onemansquad:
Who told u we want to c ur teeth undecided
But the teeth white Nah
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
ur gorimapa head tongue

Lol tz gorimapa like ur jaw shey? grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by rosy4u(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
esp wen ur in d front seat and he picks his nose while driving... cheesy

Urrrgghhh embarassed
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Onemansquad(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettydiva89:

But the teeth white Nah
Dats a combination of white and black oo *go check d mirror agn
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz gorimapa like ur jaw shey? grin
u mean my smooth jaw... Its smoother dan your laps... cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Onemansquad:
Dats a combination of white and black oo *go check d mirror agn
Lol.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
rosy4u:

Urrrgghhh embarassed
lmao. Kynda annoyin. U ladies got some bad habits as well...
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by rosy4u(f): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao. Kynda annoyin. U ladies got some bad habits as well...
Sure but we try as well to control it before our patners wink
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
u mean my smooth jaw... Its smoother dan your laps... cheesy

Lmao come nd feel it grin cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
rosy4u:

Sure but we try as well to control it before our patners wink
lmao.. Look who is justifyn their bad habits.... cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao come nd feel it grin cheesy
lead us not into temptation oh lawd. cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by rosy4u(f): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Look who is justifyn their bad habits.... cheesy

Lol... yes na grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lead us not into temptation oh lawd. cheesy

Lol Hector always derailing grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by SUGARBEE(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√

I date matured men and I talk from experience
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by peeparty(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
onpoint bro
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by iamkingzlee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
people can so fall thier hands with number 5 & 8. bullshyte!!!
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
@op forget o, if ur partner really love u den he/she won't be pissed off while u doing all those stuff except from discussing ur past relationship with him/her.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol Hector always derailing grin
hehehehehe.... Lord knws wat will happen if I touch it wink
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cough and sneezing without covering the mouth. Hiss, that's a really bad one.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Cough and sneezing without covering the mouth. Hiss, that's a really bad one.
its so annoyin seeing people spittin in public....
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by falconey(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
your initial post contradict this remark.

SUGARBEE:

I date matured men and I talk from experience
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by SUGARBEE(f): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yeah... Some babe told me she likes farting... Playfully..

Hahaha. And what you thought of that?
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. And what you thought of that?
she is open minded cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Cutehector:
she is open minded cheesy

lol @ open minded. Come on now! Farting can be really stinky & you wanna maintain attraction/mystery here. I just don't see how I'd find someone that let's rip, attractive. It's uncouth. So did you end up going out with her?
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ open minded. Come on now! Farting can be really stinky & you wanna maintain attraction/mystery here. I just don't see how I'd find someone that let's rip, attractive. It's uncouth. So did you end up going out with her?
nah
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Rainmaker69(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2015
These rules though. It's expected for new couples just getting to know each other. But the rules are generally shallow once the relationship has become serious.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by pinkpebbles(f): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice writeup. People should take note. Over-familiarizing is not good for any relationship.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Nice writeup. People should take note. Over-familiarizing is not good for any relationship.
thnks.. Mawnin pretty.
Re: 9 Things You Should Never Do In Front Of Your Partner by pinkpebbles(f): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Morning dear. Do av a nice day today
Cutehector:
thnks.. Mawnin pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Man Admires His Fiancee's Hot Bum Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Photoshoot / We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.