Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (67190 Views)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Hydee2784(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
He was a very broke guy, he had to borrow tfare back to Lagos after their engagement/wedding. and he was able to propose to her with a car when they were dating? This story does not add up abeg. Its confusing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by qtx(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmmmm
who is E-money again? shocked sounds like western money , well, nice interview all the same.
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by iamauxin(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wherever missing links fill up one's rise to stardom, it is logical to feel that the money was obtained in an evil manner. It's rational.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by macminista(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
People and hate,E-Money( Emeka-Money) has made it,so nothing u fit do to change am,God bless me with an unknown call for €2m pounds contract.
...sharap nobody is hatin...story no dey in line wit his wealth...did u know how he rose? No...i lived in Kingston with these guys

6 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by histemple: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

So long as I agree that E-money's account of his supposed grass to grace has k-leg ( for a record he's just a wannabe/showman "supper" rich guy ). However , about your postulation that one ought to have technical background or own an Engineering firm before seeking and securing contract is false . Ignorance is not excuse to the law .

I have come to realized that the reason many people are poor is because they lack proper information and specialized knowledge and have failed to learn . Declarative knowledge plus pride always result to poverty . Poor people generally tend to exhibit this negative mindset of " it's not easy to come across huge money "legally/suddenly " , whereas it's always possible and still happening even till this very moment . Take the following from me :

- When preparation meets opportunity success occurs
- Hard work is good but smart work pays better and faster
- Profit is for fortune while wages is for living
- Specialized knowledge/ procedural knowledge plus humility nay diplomacy added with smart work not forgetting hard work always bring sudden legal huge riches to people

I had concluded not to contribute to this topic because I have seen several intelligent submissions that aligned with my position.

More so, they are happily married, rich and blessed. Their journey to fame and affluence is nobody’s business.

But you made your indirect defense of E-money very ridiculous and jejune when you started reeling out those "stand alone" motivational quotes as if anybody is contesting the validity of those nuggets.

Corroborating your undeniable quote (when opportunity meets preparedness), what did he do or was doing that prepared him for the mysterious contract that was awarded in foreign currency ($2m) ?

Make no mistake about it, for you to attract a contract, you must have some capacity and requirements. The least of these requirements is INTELLIGENCE.

But with this interview, he has shown that he lacks both intelligence and coordination, and so, couldn't have been able to genuinely attract such contract legally by any twist.

What was he doing (preparedness ) that attracted the contract (opportunity) of $2m?
What is the name of his Client?
What nature of contract?

If he had proposed to Juliet with a "CAR", how then was it justifiable to believe that he was still poor afterwards, to the point that he borrowed to transport his family back to Lagos, after the traditional marriage? Or was the proposal/engagement done after their traditional marriage?

14 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sirugos(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
jnrbayano:
This relationship started well. Very simple. No lies. No avarice. No pretences.

Why won't it last?

Happy married life nice couple.
God bless U for these write up
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bonechamberlain(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
stanbuggy:
Am interested in that $2m contract shocked!!!
na wa o even me. why he didn't state the contract he won is deceitful.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by fortunechy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
nice one if only they said the truth

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Iko5000: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
$2 million contract Just out of nothing . This story get the biggest K leg in history.

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls... how many rich guys actually proposed to her?

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Charlesdegaulle: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Am I the only one that finds this odd, so you are a young man down on his luck, no special technical competency , you don't own an organisation which can provide first class services you don't have capital but someone somewhere gave you a $2 million contract.

What was the mark up on the contract or did he just receive payment and did no job.

I know folks who undertake contract work and own engineering firms so this sounds funny to me

Finally, the only person with thinking cap on NL

Moreover, madam says they could not afford transport fare for their traditional marriage. How was he able to propose with a car then

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by steve308(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
virud:
Some girls b like ....
That's her business o! If you like marry an 'agbero' ,na U sabi.

Some hardened gold diggers b like..
There's no problem at all , I promise not to marry cos of money but love, I'd simply fall in love where there's plenty of money!

Some ex-convicts babes b like...
Babe...babe...babe... just don't go there o, I can tell you from experience that she is telling lies! Love ko...Bleep ni!

Some guys are like ...
If wishes were just horses ..
That's my ideal kinda woman..
She'd stick to me even wen my middle name sounds like 'suffer'..

All said and (nothing) done!
If you hustle with me, you'd unarguably and most assuredly become the MADAME of my 'house'... but if I don hammer before u tag along ,you're unmistakably a tenant and a non holding factor in my 'house' . Just forget whatever you think you know or whatever I might have told / promised you (on bed). THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! Thank you!
confam truth
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by roqrules04(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
adconline:

It's American English. Freshmen= 1st yr, Sophomore=2nd yr, Junior=3rd yr, Senior=4th yr

How about 5th year?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
histemple:

I had concluded not to contribute to this topic because I have seen several intelligent submissions that aligned with my position.
You made the whole indirect defense of E-money very ridiculous and jejune when you started reeling out those "stand alone" motivational quotes as if anybody is contesting the validity of those nuggets.

Corroborating your undeniable quote (when opportunity meets preparedness), what did he do or was doing that prepared him for the mysterious contract that was awarded in foreign currency ($2m) ?

Make no mistake about it, for you to attract a contract, you must have some capacity and requirements. The least of these requirements is INTELLIGENCE.

But with this story, he has shown that he lacks intelligence and coordination.

What is the name of his Client?
What nature of contract?

If he had proposed to Juliet with a "CAR", how then was it justifiable to believe that he was still poor afterwards, to the point that he borrowed to transport his family back to Lago, after the traditional marriage? Or was the proposal/engagement done after their traditional marriage?

Stupidity is when someone with lower IQ assumed that she has monopoly of wisdom . I dislike people who're too clever by half . Since you couldn't even comprehend my first sentence of the post you quoted , then I see no reason to join issues with you instead I will try a bit to rearrange your mindset now and maybe afterward. Before I proceed , I repeat nay in different words that I hold no brief for E-money . Meanwhile take the following from me :

- That you grew up with someone in the same street/town/city doesn't mean that you knows all about the person and what the person can do or cannot do

- That someone was once academically/financially/morally poor in the past doesn't mean that they same person cannot become a better version of these bad effects in the future ( I think this is reason why most of you always find it hard to believe that there's genuine grass to grace stories )

- Sane and wise people do not need validation of opinion of slowpokes like you to substantiate their claims/pronouncements

About contracts , I repeat it now to your daft self that you should never judge a book by its cover . Citing your exhibited parochial mindset so far , it's obvious that you don't even know the prerequisite of registering a business name least of knowing about company registration not to talk about owning one . Therefore , it will make no sense for me to tell you how possible it could have been and still be for someone from a grass background to hit it big without necessarily assuming oasis of wisdom as you want me to believe you are . I said it in my previous post that dullards like you with declarative knowledge without procedural substance are always proud and that explained reason why your type hardly come out from generational poverty .

In the other hand , all those snippets I dropped in my previous post are not just motivational quotes instead they are what I know and practice - they are my concept . Unlike you , I have something to offer to the world and those who knows me in real life can say better . I may not be Dangote , but I am certain that in my worst state I am better than the pride of your lineage .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by dangerous01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
adconline:

It's American English. Freshmen= 1st yr, Sophomore=2nd yr, Junior=3rd yr, Senior=4th yr
weldone oo after giving us copy and paste 4rm google u wan cme dy claim professor abi #continu in pej voice
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by virud: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
steve308:
confam truth
Lol. ...brother. ..which of the (bullet) points u wan subscribe to?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by histemple: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

Stupidity is when someone with lower IQ assumed that she has monopoly of wisdom . I dislike people who're too clever by half . Since you couldn't even comprehend my first sentence of the post you quoted , then I see no reason to join issues with you instead I will try a bit to rearrange your mindset now and maybe afterward. Before I proceed , I repeat nay in different words that I hold no brief for E-money . Meanwhile take the following from me :

- That you grew up with someone in the same street/town/city doesn't mean that you knows all about the person and what the person can do or cannot do

- That someone was once academically/financially/morally poor in the past doesn't mean that they same person cannot become a better version of these bad effects in the future ( I think this is reason why most of you always find it hard to believe that there's genuine grass to grace stories )

- Sane and wise people do not need validation of opinion of slowpokes like you to substantiate their claims/pronouncements

About contracts , I repeat it now to your daft self that you should never judge a book by its cover . Citing your exhibited parochial mindset so far , it's obvious that you don't even know the prerequisite of registering a business name least of knowing about company registration not to talk about owing one . Therefore , it will make no sense for me to tell you how possible it could have been and still be for someone from a grass background to hit it big without necessarily assuming oasis of wisdom as you want me to believe you are . I said it in my previous post that dullards like you with declarative knowledge without procedural substance are always proud and that explained reason why your type hardly come out from generational poverty .

In the other hand , all those snippets I dropped in my previous posts are not just motivational quotes instead they are what I know and practice - they are my concept . Unlike you , I have something to offer to the world and those who knows me in real life can say better . I may not be Dangote , but I am certain that in my worst state I am better than the pride of your lineage .

Oga, how can you be this insulting and boastful to the point of concluding that you are CERTAIN, all to a fellow you haven't seen?

I won't tell you who I am but please dear, be careful when you are on a non visual platform such as this. Because it has in it, the effect of extreme opposites.

Remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
histemple:

Oga, how can you be this insulting and boastful to the point of concluding that you are SURE, all to a fellow you haven't seen?

I won't tell you who I am but please dear, be careful when you are on a non visual platform such as this. Because it has in it, the effect of extreme opposites.

Remain Blessed.

Nwayi oma ! You started it , so I only reciprocated that you meted against me . Among others the first two sentences and some words in your first quote of my post was a deliberate abuse to my person in particular and opinion in general . No one person has monopoly of wisdom . Tolerance is a virtue . All the same , no hard feelings . I wish you all the best .
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by dominique(f): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good thing I'm not the only one that saw the many loopholes in this story. Anyways, all the best to them.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by ibedun: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gratia:
I don't understand something here E-money said he proposed to her with a car, how can someone who doesn't have money propose to a woman with a car?

Then after traditional marriage he doesn't have money to bring them back to lagos..I am confused bikonu!

Lying wailers. The mumu story no add up at all at all.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's life. Mastercraft was once a bus conductor, Timaya was once a plantain seller, Patoranking sold rat killer @ a point in his life and GEJ was once shoeless houseboy.

And Somme naija babes no go ever learn.

Btw i just have a strange feeling about e money source of wealth. Yes hard work pays and we have legitimate billionaires but i cant put my finger on ir.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Opynion: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is what Nairaland exist for. stories all the time.

*my Opynion
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Toks2008(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gratia:
I don't understand something here E-money said he proposed to her with a car, how can someone who doesn't have money propose to a woman with a car?

Then after traditional marriage he doesn't have money to bring them back to lagos..I am confused bikonu!

You see wetin i talk?

i had not even read your post when i made that comment above.

But anyhowever,im happy for him.Its not easy to be a legitimate and clean millionaire in naija.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by histemple: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

Nwayi oma ! You started it , so I only reciprocated that you meted against me . Among others the first two sentences and some words in your first quote of my post was a deliberate abuse to my person in particular and opinion in general . No one person has monopoly of wisdom . Tolerance is a virtue . All the same , no hard feelings . I wish you all the best .

If you review my first reaction to your submission here, you will realize that I responded to "your message" and not "you".
Now, you have not only attacked my position, you went as far as my family etal.

I have always advised people, especially on non visual conversation/debates, that it's better to attack the message and not the person------because most times, you don't know who is behind the mask.
Now, why is that necessary? -------because you may be talking to the wrong person.

Forums such as nairaland is flooded with all kinds/class of persons including secret security agents, with different assignments. Some of the topics here, especially political, are deceptively constructed to elicit certain reactions and targeted at achieving specific objectives.

Most importantly, nobody is anonymous. Even with misleading profile name and picture, we are easily accessible and identifiable.

Please my dear, let's be more sensitive and meticulous on the non visual social media.

Remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

About contracts , I repeat it now to your daft self that you should never judge a book by its cover . Citing your exhibited parochial mindset so far , it's obvious that you don't even know the prerequisite of registering a business name least of knowing about company registration not to talk about owing one . Therefore , it will make no sense for me to tell you how possible it could have been and still be for someone from a grass background to hit it big without necessarily assuming oasis of wisdom as you want me to believe you are . I said it in my previous post that dullards like you with declarative knowledge without procedural substance are always proud and that explained reason why your type hardly come out from generational poverty .

In the other hand , all those snippets I dropped in my previous post are not just motivational quotes instead they are what I know and practice - they are my concept . Unlike you , I have something to offer to the world and those who knows me in real life can say better . I may not be Dangote , but I am certain that in my worst state I am better than the pride of your lineage .

There are better ways of making your displeasure known to people, you don't necessarily need to insult anyone's personality not to talk of mentioning someone's lineage...Your write up did not only reflect an arrogant undertone, it was also "orubebe - like"

If you are what you claim you are, then my disappointment is beyond measure...

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
histemple:

If you review my first reaction to your submission here, you will realize that I responded to "your message" and not "you".

I have always advised people, especially on non visual conversation/debates, that it's better to attack the message and not the person------because most times, you don't know who is behind the mask.
Now, why is that necessary? -------because you may be talking to the wrong person.

Forums such as nairaland is flooded with all kinds/class of persons including secret security agents, with different assignments. Some of the topics here, especially political, are deceptively constructed to elicit certain reactions and targeted at achieving specific objectives.

Most importantly, nobody is anonymous. Even with misleading profile name and picture, we are easily accessible and identifiable.

Please my dear, let's be more sensitive and meticulous on the non visual social media.

Remain Blessed.

My exact opinion as well.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
blessingee:

There are better ways of making your displeasure known to people, you don't necessarily need to insult anyone's personality not to talk of mentioning someone's lineage...Your write up did not only reflect an arrogant undertone, it was also "orubebe - like"

If you are what you claim you are, then my disappointment is beyond measure...

Ass licker ! Your opinion is inconsequential , so shove it aside for yourself and your ilks .
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

Ass licker ! Your opinion is inconsequential , so shove it aside for yourself and your ilks .

I didn't expect less!!!

You need help, when last was your brain serviced?

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

U sound broke,real broke(no offence)
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
bomasek:
U sound broke,real broke(no offence)

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
histemple:

Remain Blessed.

My message represents my opinion(s) at any given time of which I am entitled to . So , next time if you are not ready to receive in opposite and equal measure that you gave out in written or vise versa , don't assume monopoly of wisdom and attack other people's opinion especially when such person has valid points . Learn how to tolerate other people's opinion . I , for one , I don't live on other people's opinion , in fact one who lives on other people's opinion is as good as been dead .

Once more , I wish you all the best .
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Empero1:

jesus loves you.run to him.HE WILL RESCUE YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.