Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (67191 Views)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by mccoy47(m): 12:20am On Aug 22, 2015
VERY DAFT F*CK

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by amanze15(m): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2015
story for the gods
cheesy grin celebrities are so cold blooded editors of spoken speech

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sweetgala(m): 2:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

So long as I agree that E-money's account of his supposed grass to grace has k-leg ( for a record he's just a wannabe/showman "supper" rich guy ) . However , about your postulation that one ought to have technical background or own an Engineering firm before seeking and securing contract is false . Ignorance is not excuse to the law .

I have come to realized that the reason many people are poor is because they lack proper information and specialized knowledge and have failed to learn . Declarative knowledge plus pride always result to poverty . Poor people generally tend to exhibit this negative mindset of " it's not easy to come across huge money "legally/suddenly " , whereas it's always possible and still happening even till this very moment . Take the following from me :

- When preparation meets opportunity success occurs
- Hard work is good but smart work pays better and faster
- Profit is for fortune while wages is for living
- Specialized knowledge/ procedural knowledge plus humility nay diplomacy added with smart work not forgetting hard work always bring sudden legal huge riches to people

Abeg comot here, I did include the phrase "capacity to provide a first class service" that covers other areas of hospitality, intellectual property etc. There is nothing like sudden wealth which is so enormous and somewhat mysterious, because I call to question his sudden Ascension to such gigantean wealth does not make me a hater

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sweetgala(m): 2:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

Stupidity is when someone with lower IQ assumed that she has monopoly of wisdom . I dislike people who're too clever by half . Since you couldn't even comprehend my first sentence of the post you quoted , then I see no reason to join issues with you instead I will try a bit to rearrange your mindset now and maybe afterward. Before I proceed , I repeat nay in different words that I hold no brief for E-money . Meanwhile take the following from me :

- That you grew up with someone in the same street/town/city doesn't mean that you knows all about the person and what the person can do or cannot do

- That someone was once academically/financially/morally poor in the past doesn't mean that they same person cannot become a better version of these bad effects in the future ( I think this is reason why most of you always find it hard to believe that there's genuine grass to grace stories )

- Sane and wise people do not need validation of opinion of slowpokes like you to substantiate their claims/pronouncements

About contracts , I repeat it now to your daft self that you should never judge a book by its cover . Citing your exhibited parochial mindset so far , it's obvious that you don't even know the prerequisite of registering a business name least of knowing about company registration not to talk about owing one . Therefore , it will make no sense for me to tell you how possible it could have been and still be for someone from a grass background to hit it big without necessarily assuming oasis of wisdom as you want me to believe you are . I said it in my previous post that dullards like you with declarative knowledge without procedural substance are always proud and that explained reason why your type hardly come out from generational poverty .

In the other hand , all those snippets I dropped in my previous post are not just motivational quotes instead they are what I know and practice - they are my concept . Unlike you , I have something to offer to the world and those who knows me in real life can say better . I may not be Dangote , but I am certain that in my worst state I am better than the pride of your lineage .

Grass to grace is Razak Okoya Thomas who went from selling buttons to owning many companies over decades of hard work, Steve Jobs who failed a few times but made it in the end, Mark Zuk who built a small university chatroom into the biggest social platform ever, innoson who went from selling spare parts to car assembly, timaya who sang his way out of selling plantain, Wiz kid who left ojuelegba for lekki. The source of their wealth is explained.

I find it difficult to believe that someone can give a novice without any intellectual advantage a contract worth over 200million naira

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sweetgala(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2015
histemple:

If you review my first reaction to your submission here, you will realize that I responded to "your message" and not "you".
Now, you have not only attacked my position, you went as far as my family etal.

I have always advised people, especially on non visual conversation/debates, that it's better to attack the message and not the person------because most times, you don't know who is behind the mask.
Now, why is that necessary? -------because you may be talking to the wrong person.

Forums such as nairaland is flooded with all kinds/class of persons including secret security agents, with different assignments. Some of the topics here, especially political, are deceptively constructed to elicit certain reactions and targeted at achieving specific objectives.

Most importantly, nobody is anonymous. Even with misleading profile name and picture, we are easily accessible and identifiable.

Please my dear, let's be more sensitive and meticulous on the non visual social media.

Remain Blessed.

I respect you

2 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by RexTramadol1: 3:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's life. Mastercraft was once a bus conductor, Timaya was once a plantain seller, Patoranking sold rat killer @ a point in his life and GEJ was once shoeless houseboy.

Patoranking sold rat killer,I'm so sorry about his past

Tho' it's evident in his dress sense! grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by niggi4life(m): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's life. Mastercraft was once a bus conductor, Timaya was once a plantain seller, Patoranking sold rat killer @ a point in his life and GEJ was once shoeless houseboy.
hmmmmmmmm. Strange but true!!!!
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2015
sweetgala:

Grass to grace is Razak Okoya Thomas who went from selling buttons to owning many companies over decades of hard work, Steve Jobs who failed a few times but made it in the end, Mark Zuk who built a small university chatroom into the biggest social platform ever, innoson who went from selling spare parts to car assembly, timaya who sang his way out of selling plantain, Wiz kid who left ojuelegba for lekki. The source of their wealth is explained.

I find it difficult to believe that someone can give a novice without any intellectual advantage a contract worth over 200million naira

To you and your ilks vagabonds that quoted and castigated me for no tangible reason and direct affront to most of you , I say to hell with you all . Meanwhile , at the risk of sounding immodest , I stand bold to say I , for one , is a testament to the possibilities of legally grass to grace philosophy . No apologies .

I talk the talk and walk the walk too , unlike you lots that have declarative knowledge without procedural substance . People are paid for what they do with what they know . No body will pay you just for what you know .

I am here to substantiate my claim that one doesn't necessarily need to have monopolized wisdom before having a grass to grace story which is contrary to what most of you want me to believe ala E-moneys account of rag to riches story ( though I still maintain that E-money's given account of his grass to grace has k-leg ) . I am here to help one or two of you paupers to have firsthand experience of grass to grace not minding your good for nothing declarative knowledge and pride and parochial attitudes .

My offer to anyone of you is : I am ready to offer you a dollar commission on any barrel of crude oil anyone you linked to me will buy . Minimum order is 2.5 million barrels . This is no illegal deal, so don't twist your shallow minds . My company only handles legal deals . Now , if you can do this , you will observed that at the end of the deal you will pocket USD2,500,000 ( two million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars ) comfortably ( in the end you will have the right to brag before people how you made your money from a contract you won ) . A deal like this doesn't entails you as my buyers finder to posses 100% IQ level ,no . Also , you don't necessary need to have a registered business name or company to qualify for my offer , and you may observe you don't even need specialized knowledge , instead the vital thing you need is valid contact . To the smart , prepared , humble , diplomatic and honest person you don't need to even step out of the shore of Nigeria before you will get a serious buyer .

Once more , I say to you lots , it's not about how many people you know , rather it's about the number of useful people you have in your network of contacts or come into contact with at any given time . What you don't know you don't know FULL STOP . One doesn't necessarily need to sell plantain , pure water , have a patent etc before having a good rag to rich story .

To this end , I still maintain my stands that :

- Specialized knowledge/ procedural knowledge plus humility nay diplomacy added with smart work not forgetting hard work always bring sudden legal huge riches to people

This contract/offer/opportunity I gave to you dullards here is just one out of the multitudes I have in my portfolio .

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by ModiKen(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2015
RedCard1:
You married for the fame and maybe, good fhuckk. Period!

And those are the very same reason your wife would marry you!
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Ybnm4life(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
This story is too good and smooth for my liking. E-money?? I guess KCee was online in Ajegunle and while she was online in lekki. Guess that's how they met. grin grin
Just kidding
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

To you and your ilks vagabonds that quoted and castigated me for no tangible reason and direct affront to most of you , I say to hell with you all . Meanwhile , at the risk of sounding immodest , I stand bold to say I , for one , is a testament to the possibilities of legally grass to grace philosophy . No apologies .

I talk the talk and walk the walk too , unlike you lots that have declarative knowledge without procedural substance . People are paid for what they do with what they know . No body will pay you just for what you know .

I am here to substantiate my claim that one doesn't necessarily need to have monopolized wisdom before having a grass to grace story which is contrary to what most of you want me to believe ala E-moneys account of rag to riches story ( though I still maintain that E-money's given account of his grass to grace has k-leg ) . I am here to help one or two of you paupers to have firsthand experience of grass to grace not minding your good for nothing declarative knowledge and pride and parochial attitudes .

My offer to anyone of you is : I am ready to offer you a dollar commission on any barrel of crude oil anyone you linked to me will buy . Minimum order is 2.5 million barrels . This is no illegal deal, so don't twist your shallow minds . My company only handles legal deals . Now , if you can do this , you will observed that at the end of the deal you will pocket USD2,500,000 ( two million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars ) comfortably ( in the end you will have the right to brag before people how you made your money from a contract you won ) . A deal like this doesn't entails you as my buyers finder to posses 100% IQ level ,no . Also , you don't necessary need to have a registered business name or company to qualify for my offer , and you may observe you don't even need specialized knowledge , instead the vital thing you need is valid contact . To the smart , prepared , humble , diplomatic and honest person you don't need to even step out of the shore of Nigeria before you will get a serious buyer .

Once more , I say to you lots , it's not about how many people you know , rather it's about the number of useful people you have in your network of contacts or come into contact with at any given time . What you don't know you don't know FULL STOP . One doesn't necessarily need to sell plantain , pure water , have a patent etc before having a good rag to rich story .

This contract/offer/opportunity I gave to you dullards here is just one out of the multitudes I have in my portfolio .

Guy if u are for real,drop your email addy for the oil ish
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by mmav(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2015
U guys should enjoy wat God has blessed u with my time of favour is com.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sweetgala(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

Stop fronting guy, God is good and merciful but God never wants his blessing covered in mystery.

If you are offering commission of a dollar to every chap tgatbis fair all of you cats can enkoy while the subsidy lasts , but you missed one bit

My offer to anyone of you is : I am ready to offer you a dollar commission on any barrel of crude oil anyone you linked to me will buy . Minimum order is 2.5 million barrels

Anyone buying into this favour of yours would need the capital, Emoney makes it clear in the interview be did not have that kind of capital, I think you are belittling how much $2 million dollars is , that is over 200 million Naira ,let's say he is young and had little capital he would need at least 10% which is 20million Naira; I doubt someone having a difficulty paying for travel would have 20mil.

I'm not insinuating he definitely did drug money, but the source of his wealth is not clean enough for him to publicly substantiate it. Whatever made him rich so quick is either the Lotto , or something very illegal but possible in our current Nigeria

You can keep your oil deal, I don't need it

I don't beleive in grass to grace , my faith is in hard, blessed work. I was born into an affluent family such trivialities font sway me

3 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2015
sweetgala:

Stop fronting guy, God is good and merciful but God never wants his blessing covered in mystery.

If you are offering commission of a dollar to every chap tgatbis fair all of you cats can enkoy while the subsidy lasts , but you missed one bit

My offer to anyone of you is : I am ready to offer you a dollar commission on any barrel of crude oil anyone you linked to me will buy . Minimum order is 2.5 million barrels

Anyone buying into this favour of yours would need the capital, Emoney makes it clear in the interview be did not have that kind of capital, I think you are belittling how much $2 million dollars is , that is over 200 million Naira ,let's say he is young and had little capital he would need at least 10% which is 20million Naira; I doubt someone having a difficulty paying for travel would have 20mil.

I'm not insinuating he definitely did drug money, but the source of his wealth is not clean enough for him to publicly substantiate it. Whatever made him rich so quick is either the Lotto , or something very illegal but possible in our current Nigeria

Stop making noise . I repeat , you don't need any investment capital to succeed in the kind of offer I presented here , instead all you need is valid contact . The problem with people like you is that you are too clever by half . Empty your cup . No one person has monopoly of wisdom . Don't assume that you knows it all .

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

Stop making noise . I repeat , you don't need any investment capital to succeed in the kind of offer I presented here , instead all you need is valid contact . The problem with people like you is that you are too clever by half . Empty your cup . No one person has monopoly of wisdom . Don't assume that you knows it all .

Guy drop ya email addy if u serious on your offer,walk the talk. How come u no dey see my quote
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2015
bomasek:
Guy drop ya email addy if u serious on your offer,walk the talk. How come u no dey see my quote

Pride will also make a dullard like you to remain poor . Even though I don't demand for servitude from anyone , but conventional wisdom demands that any sane person should be humble , especially when in need of something from another person . Respect is reciprocal . In fact , I owe no obligation to you in particular .
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

Pride will also make a dullard like you to remain poor . Even though I don't demand for servitude from anyone , but conventional wisdom demands that any sane person should be humble , especially when in need of something from another person . Respect is reciprocal . In fact , I owe no obligation to you in particular .
Poverty na disease,keep flying the flag though
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by yemiplex(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2015
adeyemi97:
Really ? Striking resemblance with kcee?? And hold on, is this guy kcee's elder or younger brother??

This guy must be a confirm yahoo guy, he even bears the name "E-Money " "Internet money "

E-money is Emeka money not Internet money
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by alphaking(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
this shediot is trying to say she helped e-money out of poverty....after wasted moments with lekki boys that didn't care how much he asss rot
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Creamz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
oreos:

Yeah, that girl turned down your proposal because she realised that you are up to no good.
FYI, it happens in Nigeria day in day outcheesy
your comment is funny because you don't know me. If u really do, your comment would have been totally different.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by poweredcom(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
dammy207:
Story story! You marry Internet money and you dey hear they follow us yarn say nah Ajegunle guy. Hope you people are still staying in Ajejunle sha. Because I don't see reasons why you guys should relocate

How u de reason e money n his brother kcee grew up in aj city na I know dem weller infact e money was a nobody as at den na boiz de buy am drrink for bar joint kcee was popular cos he is a musician ok what she said is she loved e money when he was not rich when he wasjust emeka not e money as at now ok when he was stayin in aj city strugglin ok
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lekki guys are smooth operators, dresses well ,looks tuush , drives nice automobiles ,some are handsome ,some are presentable but mind you, they look like that, so babes who loves fine clean boiz will.come.and take care of their daily expenses and fueling of their cars..
Na fovlish rich babes or 40s and above ladies dey spend on them.. They do not come cheap.. If u have money as a lady they are ready to swipe yur accounts clean.

Shine ya eyes babes.
Mainland guys , ajegunle guys are better.. They will treat u like a princess and be the man in the relationship.
Forget lekki guys.. They spend all their life savings on house rent, car hire or possibly buy tuush cars on loans and house lease tongue..hoping one mugu babe go fall
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Ryocaj(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
We still don't know d source of d sudden wealth...

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by goldedprince: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have been wondering how this dude became so rich. Now i know his maga paid $2m or maybe the wire enter. Well thumbs up man.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by adconline(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cos rich guys can sense gold diggers or high maintenance girls and run to the hill because you ain't got much to bring to the table.
While a broke guy would feel that you're an upgrade cos he once dreamt about having a girl like u and he also envied rich guys for f_ucking girls like you.
Rich boys 'options are as wide as Atlantic Ocean while broke guys' options are limited as Keke Napep's space!!

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by CecyAdrian(f): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
The lies are not even flowing mtchewwww!

You presented her with a car for her engagement and still say you borrowed 20k to transport yourself back to Lagos after the wedding.

Hmmmmm, continue.

3 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by idupaul: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Doesn't mean we should reject lekki guys abeg.
What will be will be.

You are wise

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
idupaul:

You are wise
Lol! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by danbrowndmf(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amelian:
Lekki guys are smooth operators, dresses well ,looks tuush , drives nice automobiles ,some are handsome ,some are presentable but mind you, they look like that, so babes who loves fine clean boiz will.come.and take care of their daily expenses and fueling of their cars..
Na fovlish rich babes or 40s and above ladies dey spend on them.. They do not come cheap.. If u have money as a lady they are ready to swipe yur accounts clean.

Shine ya eyes babes.
Mainland guys , ajegunle guys are better.. They will treat u like a princess and be the man in the relationship.
Forget lekki guys.. They spend all their life savings on house rent, car hire or possibly buy tuush cars on loans and house lease tongue..hoping one mugu babe go fall
how did u know all these? Are sure u are nt a victim?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
how did u know all these? Are sure u are nt a victim?

oh Jeez! are u still on this matter??
mehn, u av time..Lol.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Amelian:

oh Jeez! are u still on this matter??
mehn, u av time..Lol.
lol. Chk the day i quoted you... U resemble jackie chan wife o grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Chk the day i quoted you... U resemble jackie chan wife o grin

lol, no be only jackie chan wife. na Tua Lee wife i resemble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Cameraman For Going Beyond His Work (Photos) / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.