Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (67187 Views)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
blessingee:

Empty barrel just making unsolicited noise...

Rich men don't join words with broke people...

Guess u know where u belong grin grin grin grin

Utunu!!!
bia,look well b4 u quote,am not Empero
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
bomasek:
bia,look well b4 u quote,am not Empero

no vex jare, i tot it was that low life Empero guy who's just forming one thing here, really wanted to put him in his place...pple will just come to nairaland and be forming rubbish, person wey neva see money drink garri since morning, because them dash am free MB.... grin grin grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bomasek(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
blessingee:

no vex jare, i tot it was that low life Empero guy who's just forming one thing here, really wanted to put him in his place...pple will just come to nairaland and be forming rubbish, person wey neva see money drink garri since morning, because them dash am free MB.... grin grin grin
Am good,U? grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by titosantana(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
The kids doesn't see him as one who is actively involved in their lives.

He look like a stranger in his home.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by FrankValency(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
macminista:
...sharap nobody is hatin...story no dey in line wit his wealth...did u know how he rose? No...i lived in Kingston with these guys
if I say make thunder fire u,I do bad thing? Don't ever mention me with such annoying word. By the way u live with him,he left u there and moved on,so get that into ur head,how many rich ppl do u think can say hw they made it directly
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
...When she believes in your dream,she'd stick around.
u forgot to add, for sensible girls, how many do we have around this Days?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by macminista(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
if I say make thunder fire u,I do bad thing? Don't ever mention me with such annoying word. By the way u live with him,he left u there and moved on,so get that into ur head,how many rich ppl do u think can say hw they made it directly
cuz i post for nairaland u think say i sufa like u? Guy i get dual citizenship ...us n 9ja so get sense
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by double0seven(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ Empero1

I've read to your messages, your replies to ladies, and can only come to one conclusion:

you trying to sound all intelligent, reeling out quotes from motivational books and all that, but you really do come across as very un-intelligent, full of just wind and empty talk and arrogance.

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by macminista(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
so u know rich ppl don't say how dey made it directly...shows u re a dumb ass in saying nairalanders re hating on him...if u actually know how to read u know nairalanders re saying the story no gel

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by macminista(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
u cant read nntor!!! I said LIVED
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just like one uk naija babe is trusting my hustle now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by noblegrex: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kudos to u woman, u r one in a million,I knw some ladies will b jelos.I'm not surprised he entrusted so much in u, cos u have given him enough reasons to unlike the runs girls we have now adays that claim to b smart. I salute her courage,I find so difficult to believe cos its a difficult thing to find around bt I can sense a very happy family out their.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by mekybabe1: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Awwwh...interesting love story kiss
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
bomasek:
Am good,U? grin

Am aii better person
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by blessingee: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
double0seven:
@ Empero1

I've read to your messages, your replies to ladies, and can only come to one conclusion:

you trying to sound all intelligent, reeling out quotes from motivational books and all that, but you really do come across as very un-intelligent, full of just wind and empty talk and arrogance.

You on point...
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by niceguy7(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
izeeqpotter:
You mean "rich guys wey no send u abi?"
Lol u dey vex oo!!!!!! Buh girls can form shaaa.......hu ask am abt rich guys from lekki now? Oya tell me. #ovasabi make agbede short.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by seangy4konji: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
I just sit down here deh laugh at the comments...

The Mod weh put this thing for FP just sit down look say how hin fit use all una keyboard warriors wash con move am to FP and as usual u start to deh debate how 2m$ take come about??/you sit down deh deh argue on another small boy will and juliet husand money and property...

The difference between E money and You na say E money use hin own keyboard warrior talent when hin young like you to do better things and marry better woman con advance everything and you sit down deh keyboard gangstar deh go deh chase first to comment,or checking tonto dike,or basically arguing about someone else property...

Time deh go and no dull your self...

I no fit laugh una pikins....

Na person weh shout na hin mouth go pain...

God bless my soul and may all my efforts in life to be a better person not go in vain.

Amen.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by hyperflex(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
sidneyj:
Are you telling us you don't like money?

She's married to E-money son
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by xamuelotu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wat tripe me most is how he stated lyf with just 2mill but nw he is a multi billion er
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by PublicAssurance: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
And so what?? Make we begin dance Skelewu?
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Pchizy: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zi:
I just learnt a new word - sophomore and in case you dont know yet a sophomore (/ˈsɒfəmɔr/ or /ˈsɒfmɔr/) is a student in the second year of study at high school or university. kiss

Likewise, in Penultimate level/yr means a level/yr before ur final yr

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by FrankValency(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
macminista:
cuz i post for nairaland u think say i sufa like u? Guy i get dual citizenship ...us n 9ja so get sense
bros only dual,what of tripple? When ur mates are going global,ur here boasting with dual citizenship,taa. But wait o,does that put food on ur table or does it make u to equal E-money??
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by FrankValency(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
macminista:
so u know rich ppl don't say how dey made it directly...shows u re a dumb ass in saying nairalanders re hating on him...if u actually know how to read u know nairalanders re saying the story no gel
fu ck u,go and ask ur poor father hw he became poor and DON'T ever mention me again.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by shomutuski(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's life. Mastercraft was once a bus conductor, Timaya was once a plantain seller, Patoranking sold rat killer @ a point in his life and

GEJ was once shoeless houseboy.

*rotfl* GEJ's part got me crazy. Wicked

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by hola106(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
If all ladies can be lik dis tins will be beta in 9ja God bless. Ur union...
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
So many jealous and envious people on this forum. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Vikky014(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
virud:
Some girls b like ....
That's her business o! If you like marry an 'agbero' ,na U sabi.

Some hardened gold diggers b like..
There's no problem at all , I promise not to marry cos of money but love, I'd simply fall in love where there's plenty of money!

Some ex-convicts babes b like...
Babe...babe...babe... just don't go there o, I can tell you from experience that she is telling lies! Love ko...Bleep ni!

Some guys are like ...
If wishes were just horses ..
That's my ideal kinda woman..
She'd stick to me even wen my middle name sounds like 'suffer'..

All said and (nothing) done!
If you hustle with me, you'd unarguably and most assuredly become the MADAME of my 'house'... but if I don hammer before u tag along ,you're unmistakably a tenant and a non holding factor in my 'house' . Just forget whatever you think you know or whatever I might have told / promised you (on bed). THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! Thank you!
hahahahahah. u r damn funny
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by macminista(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
bros only dual,what of tripple? When ur mates are going global,ur here boasting with dual citizenship,taa. But wait o,does that put food on ur table or does it make u to equal E-money??
tells a lot i dont needs to spell it out since you re a narrow minded poverty stricken guy....i tour the world more than you or ur entire genertion would ever do in their life time....idiot you cant comprehend simple english...yet u open you filthy mouth n throw shades
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by ellahzy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Zi:
I just learnt a new word - sophomore and in case you dont know yet a sophomore (/ˈsɒfəmɔr/ or /ˈsɒfmɔr/) is a student in the second year of study at high school or university. kiss

I like you for this...keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by sashaa(f): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2015
he is a billionaire and they seem like they have a good marriage.
What I don't get is why they had the need to put out this half baked, half cooked, undone, doesn't-add-up-at-all rag to riches story.

3 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by FrankValency(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2015
macminista:
tells a lot i dont needs to spell it out since you re a narrow minded poverty stricken guy....i tour the world more than you or ur entire genertion would ever do in their life time....idiot you cant comprehend simple english...yet u open you filthy mouth n throw shades
close ur mouth,it dosent tell anything,taa,u just said tour,tour is diff from making money my tourism. But seriously,hw can I comprehend simple english when u speak jagons like "I don't needs to spell it" what d hell does that mean,mofo like you,gerrout here
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by mccoy47(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Empero1:

Stupidity is when someone with lower IQ assumed that she has monopoly of wisdom . I dislike people who're too clever by half . Since you couldn't even comprehend my first sentence of the post you quoted , then I see no reason to join issues with you instead I will try a bit to rearrange your mindset now and maybe afterward. Before I proceed , I repeat nay in different words that I hold no brief for E-money . Meanwhile take the following from me :

- That you grew up with someone in the same street/town/city doesn't mean that you knows all about the person and what the person can do or cannot do

- That someone was once academically/financially/morally poor in the past doesn't mean that they same person cannot become a better version of these bad effects in the future ( I think this is reason why most of you always find it hard to believe that there's genuine grass to grace stories )

- Sane and wise people do not need validation of opinion of slowpokes like you to substantiate their claims/pronouncements

About contracts , I repeat it now to your daft self that you should never judge a book by its cover . Citing your exhibited parochial mindset so far , it's obvious that you don't even know the prerequisite of registering a business name least of knowing about company registration not to talk about owing one . Therefore , it will make no sense for me to tell you how possible it could have been and still be for someone from a grass background to hit it big without necessarily assuming oasis of wisdom as you want me to believe you are . I said it in my previous post that dullards like you with declarative knowledge without procedural substance are always proud and that explained reason why your type hardly come out from generational poverty .

In the other hand , all those snippets I dropped in my previous post are not just motivational quotes instead they are what I know and practice - they are my concept . Unlike you , I have something to offer to the world and those who knows me in real life can say better . I may not be Dangote , but I am certain that in my worst state I am better than the pride of your lineage .

empero watever. from your post u strike me as a VERY DAFT CUNT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.