Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa (39128 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bag
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Houseofglam7(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
abori eleyi gbale ni
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ahamonyeka(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tell them if they will hear but,if they close their legs naim be say knoji go kill many guys be that o.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by canalily(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Whose leg is openundecided
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
enoqueen:
Is she blaming her failed marriage on pre-marital sex

Or she is blaming the other lady for getting pregnant for her hubby.

Na her hubby deflower her

I beg make she shift.
And you call yourself a woman

4 Likes

Kenzico:
Hmmm....lOok who's talking
u took the words from my mouth

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Graviton2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Her father!!

After she has indulged continously, she is now saying it's dirty. Olodo! She is obviously pissed at the guys that have chewed her banku over the years, let her face her situation without bringing religion into it.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
you mean she is right so i wont cum in a day abi? not me
Shebarh:
She is right tho..
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Epistle of a 'used and dumped' lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Neplusultra(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Coming from a Lady who dated a man for years,wot where they doing all those while? looking at each other's face? Pfffft!!! undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ready2learn: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Truth remains Truth no matter whom it is coming from. The intent is only what we must be careful about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Harjibode:
abori eleyi gbale ni
Lol, egbon, e fara bale

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by sample042(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
On point
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Gurgle(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
The essential message is correct, of course. But the way she is castigating everybody is wrong

Shes not any better than those who indulge in pre-marital sex, so she should just go and sit down abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Mtchewwwwwwww
u dey vex o....
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by mymissingrib(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
if only she can swear that she didnt indulge in pre-marital sex,then.......

THATS ALL grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by MadCow1: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad

No mind the CraseCow..

Pre-Marital sex is not bad as long as you don't just open your legs to every diick that points in your direction.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Mznaett: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tell them tongue
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad
Motion supported....lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by VISTIN(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toke! Toke!! Toke!!!

How many times did I call you?

Do you know the number of pre-marital sex you had between ystd and today when you posted the Tattooed parts of your private body online in the name of birthday?

That's hypocricy, girl.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
She is a moronic fuuktard!

Why do these kinds of cretins think they have a right to share their moronic opinions?

Dumb ho!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ayaside(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Wonderful piece from her.Unfortunately, its suppose to be for singles and even married couples who engage in this act BUT wouldn't deem it fit to call it a good advice.They wanna have their own experiences too and later wanna advice if things go awry cos they LEARNED from their own experience. Some learn in the abortion room.Some learn when the govt ask for child support.Some never learn and I call those set;Examples!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by kingthreat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toke, untill you can proudly say you married a virgin, with your ex-husband to stand as a witness, you should shut the fark up and get lessons on "How to Keep a Marriage"

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by adesegun121(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Token makinwa...

Lolzzz....

You jus get tym dey advice ladies now..
When the obo don spoil finish...
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sex kills population for done rduce drastically by now undecided
But yet it is a sin according to d bible
But JUDGE not the person writing it too is sining in a big way ..
Ppl can repent thats y jesus was put on this earth cuz we are human ..its not easy with temptation everywhere

But i dont know about sex kills .. Ppl die from all sort everyday .. If dats the case alot would be dead

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by canalily(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Afrok:
Today is Sunday nah and am not surprised, almost everybody claims Holy on Sunday but go back to their vomits from Monday-Saturday.
true

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by GodblessNig247(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
why is she modifying the truth. Pr-marital sex should be totally discouraged whether we are living in a sex driven would or not. Lets keep campaigning against pre-marital sex

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Slippers1: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
And Toke is one to talk?

First time here on Nairaland.
God bless us all.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Some people will still insult her, but she's right. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.