Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa (39124 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
nope, just stick to your partner. one man, one hot busty babe. kiss
kiss
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Richy4(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
$ex is not really the only sin in the world. Nigerians got their sins and $ex is not on the top list....
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by dollyptosh(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Barselonia:
Close your account, pre-marital money from boyfriend is dirty.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
God hate it......

Wait oooo...

I no dey hear girls complaining that premarital money is bad grin grin grin cheesy

Pre-marital shopping is clean
Pre-marital dubai is clean....

God punish devil..

I remember when I was in secondary school, went to greet a fellow classmate of mine at home(Female actually ) Na so her mum dey talk to us that Why that nowadays children indulge in pre-marital sex..
I don't know What to say, I just said Na God go help us jare...
Na so that friend of mine bring out their photo album, guess What I first see
Her parent marriage picture, I now ask her who was that small girl infront of her mum...
Guess her answer....

MEEEE shocked shocked shocked
lmao. Guy you funny
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by yungpowers(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
In what ever you do, always remember that the records of everything you do is been kept in heaven. And those records shall surely speak in that great day of the Lord. Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Lezzlie(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Barselonia:
Close your account, pre-marital money from boyfriend is dirty.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
God hate it......

Wait oooo...

I no dey hear girls complaining that premarital money is bad grin grin grin cheesy

Pre-marital shopping is clean
Pre-marital dubai is clean....

God punish devil..

I remember when I was in secondary school, went to greet a fellow classmate of mine at home(Female actually ) Na so her mum dey talk to us that Why that nowadays children indulge in pre-marital sex..
I don't know What to say, I just said Na God go help us jare...
Na so that friend of mine bring out their photo album, guess What I first see
Her parent marriage picture, I now ask her who was that small girl infront of her mum...
Guess her answer....

MEEEE
shocked shocked shocked
Maybe they are just trying to help their daughter and you not to relive their mistakes. Common, they cannot possibly tell their daughter all the consequences they had to endure as a result of their actions.

But they aren't being hypocritical; no parent wants his/her child reliving his/her mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nicepoker(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is that the only dirty stuff u can think of?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?
..... Mature responses please sad
Don't mind her...a pot accusing a kettle of being black. By d way, who's is dat lecturer/doctor that told her zex kills?? Story! She knw how many times her papa knack her mumsy b4 dem born her so she that's alive has never had it b4 abi Wayray. Instd of her to apply to pastoria sch she com dey use style preach give us.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by clevvermind(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
it seems like this lady married her husband a virgin.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kenzico:
Hmmm....lOok who's talking
Same with my madam here,as if they practice what they preach
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Petdagr8t(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=fourpoints post=37193426]

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35270/42/people-having-s3x-before-marriage-are-dirty-people.html
I know right now some dudes will come against her because she says what others doesn't want to hear... truth is bitter indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Barselonia(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lezzlie:
Maybe they are just trying to help their daughter and you not to relive their mistakes. Common, they cannot possibly tell their daughter all the consequences they had to endure as a result of their actions.

But they aren't being hypocritical; no parent wants his/her child reliving his/her mistakes.
u are right

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by trippleKAY(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 premarital sex. God hates it. Marriage is honorable n bed undefile
as if u didn't have marathon sex last nite...

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by shizzy7(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good Advice coming from someone with experience..

Boys of Nowadays lying transformation and change just to get to *****

And girls of nowadays collecting and believing Every boy with pink lips,six packs and money without thinking twice... shior.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by daveP(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
I mock in Amazonian!!

When her sunday school teacher was saying this, una dey form ' we don old jare'

and celebs...... Only remember God exists when they get into a mess. Immaturity on their part

well for the benefit la general, the truth these days is different from what is considered 'right'

This is the truth!!!!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by lamore101(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
Seems the sermon in her church was abt premarital sex.Chick got born again today..Hallelujah
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by QueenEdna(f): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Doesnt matter whr its coming from, she is right.... aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ dis cud be from experience!! So look on d bright side guys.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by joshrare(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
All the ladies here keep saying she's right... Do you really mean it? Coz the way ladies spread legs these days is apalling
Anyways d*cks nor dey sag sha
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by wayceguy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Retired runs girl lamenting!!!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
onomeglo:
She is damn right...... Say no to..

You be V.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shebarh:
She is right tho..
Right my Black asssssss
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Pendragon223: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=nerfetiti post=37194582]
She must defintely be high on petrol when she was typing this...sex is a normal way of life...no one should speak for others or want others to love what he or she loves....see person wey dey talk..mtcheww
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
People, is it the message u guys have a problem with or the messenger cos all I have read so far, are personal digs directed at Toke. We all seem to have tossed aside the import of her message

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Tabulung: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
My advice is that make sure u alwys putt on handglove b4 giving d [b][/b]injection grin grin
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Preach on toke. Ladies shine ya eyes o shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 premarital sex. God hates it. Marriage is honorable n bed undefile

K.

U still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by amazingjoe(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
phayvoursky:
SEEMS SOMEONE GOT GENUINELY BORN AGAIN TODAY.

OLUWA OSE O

Born again ke..

1.The lady in question compromise her statement at d end of her opinion.. pls re-read again..

2.Looking at her pixs is tat how she wants pple to dress lyk her seductively. and you are talking about sex ...let her go nd put herself well before she can talk on ds u issue...

tank u

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Jobyruz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Parable of a thief preaching righteousness
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
neocortex:

Were you there when her husband deflowered her ?

Enough of all these follow my words not my action,
if she enjoyed herself before marriage why will she
prevent others from doing so.

In my opinion , I think she meant to say pre-marital sex with
married folks is wrong.
since both of us were not there when either of these two happened, then why judge her? some of us are not even as pure as she is and we come here calling pipu names. C caution o
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
if you reside anywhere around southsouth then you'll understand why we all sin against the flesh. the weather is f...cking cold.

time to shave abeg

Helloooo,what you tryna shave shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.