Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa (39125 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
fourpoints:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35270/42/people-having-s3x-before-marriage-are-dirty-people.html

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint; More

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Rilwayne001: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
sad sad

No comment.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by braine(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Bloody hypocrite. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Godsonkemz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
K
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by pBuhari(f): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
lol
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by uptoHim(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 premarital sex. God hates it. Marriage is honorable n bed undefile

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Franchise21(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Thou shan't judge bt nice epistle anyway
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by tp10: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
MadCow1:

No mind the CraseCow..

Pre-Marital sex is not bad as long as you don't just open your legs to every diick that points in your direction.
What does the BIBLE say.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by nwakaibeya1: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
CHAMELEONS TALKING ABOUT NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE HOW ABOUT YOU THAT NEVER WAITED TILL MARRIAGE NOW THE MAN STILL YOU GAVE YOUR LEGS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND AS YOU SPEAK?EVEN IF YOU WAITED TILL MARRIED WHAT ABOUT THE SEX YOU HAD IN THE DREAM WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by digitsolution: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
This is huge coming from Toke Makinwa....

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Freksy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
enoqueen:
Is she blaming her failed marriage on pre-marital sex

Or she is blaming the other lady for getting pregnant for her hubby.

Na her hubby deflower her

I beg make she shift.

What pains you, the messenger, her message or both?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by neocortex: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
VenusBetty:
were you there when she had pre-marital sex? just obey and stop these rhetorical questions.

Were you there when her husband deflowered her ?

Enough of all these follow my words not my action,
if she enjoyed herself before marriage why will she
prevent others from doing so.

In my opinion , I think she meant to say pre-marital sex with
married folks is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Happiness87(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
statistics shows that all those saying she's right are not virgins and before the end of this month, they will have sex again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
onomeglo:
She is damn right...... Say no to..
As if both of u never chop illegal cane b4. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Swatichandra(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=37193468]After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad[/I pity you ass..so without premarital sex you would have run mad..let me tell you..the consequences of premarital sex on your future and destiny is 50 times deadlier than the present enjoyment you are deriving from it now..some people are already regretting now]
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Sunnypa11(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Experience is the best teacher...I wish you all the best toke and I pray you raise your children that way

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
if you reside anywhere around southsouth then you'll understand why we all sin against the flesh. the weather is f...cking cold.

time to shave abeg

I reside in south south(warri) even if it is always cold here,does that mean I should be frolicking around

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by GodblessNig247(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shebarh:
She is right tho..

What makes u think she is right. U cant modify the sacredness of keeping once-self before marriage. I know the society has really changed but that does not change the fact that pre-marital sex is immoral and should be totally discouraged. I am not a saint though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by BigBoy85: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well said my dear

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Duru009(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
After u have enjoy 12yrs relationship with moje. U are here talking non-sense.

Premarital Sex my ass.......
"give urself a better advise, stop deceiving urself"
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by a19xxl: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by MadCow1: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
tp10:

What does the BIBLE say.

Pluck your eyes out if it causes you to sin.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
statistics shows that all those saying she's right are not virgins and before the end of this month, they will have sex again
Abi oooo, dont mind those holier thab thou pple abeg gf
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by feyilag(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
true talk,

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
God bless you Toke darling.
Omo Oluwa bi.
Omo lope.
Omo rere.
Omo Olorun sogo.

This the best Sunday sermon for our single youths who abuse and misuse impressionable and vulnerable girlfriends for their sexual lust.

When a guy says I need a girlfriend, what he actually means is he needs a girl he will be forking. And not even adding value to her life.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by snoopdg(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
Daylight robbery, of all ladies its sad this message is coming from Toke, d mumu ladies will hail her on, SCAM, is she a virgin Toke?
AOB, or let's go sleep sad

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Chubhie: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Really dirty. There's always the right time for such.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
How i wish there is a sexometre 2 determine d mileage this fakers pussy & dicks on Nairaland has covered. grin
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by missKiffy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
SirWere:
Just wait and see as all the girls and some mumu guys go dey say she's rite. Just watch
Bt Is she wrong?

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevinberry:

I reside in south south(warri) even if it is always cold here,does that mean I should be frolicking around
nope, just stick to your partner. one man, one hot busty babe. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.