Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa (39126 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by juliusjulius: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by popcykaylah(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
after she's taken black banana inside all part of her body..na now when her supposed hubby dumped her for his ex na im she know say premarital sex isnt good..no blame her..that ass don turn aloku..

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Inibehej: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol,= na virgin the talk so
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
The same lady that had premarital sex is now the one to start preaching? who are her dumb followers self?

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by henrygoody(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just had 4 round this morning before going out. Lolzzzz grin kiss. Oooops she's so hot nd does it perfectly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
This babe wey don lost count of her boyfriends and one night saying stand.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Adesiji77: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Barselonia:
Close your account, pre-marital money from boyfriend is dirty.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
God hate it......

Wait oooo...

I no dey hear girls complaining that premarital money is bad grin grin grin cheesy

Pre-marital shopping is clean
Pre-marital dubai is clean....

God punish devil..

I remember when I was in secondary school, went to greet a fellow classmate of mine at home(Female actually ) Na so her mum dey talk to us that Why that nowadays children indulge in pre-marital sex..
I don't know What to say, I just said Na God go help us jare...
Na so that friend of mine bring out their photo album, guess What I first see
Her parent marriage picture, I now ask her who was that small girl infront of her mum...
Guess her answer....

MEEEE shocked shocked shocked

shocked cheesy grin lipsrsealed

ROTFL @ bolded
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by hadura29(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Who is Toke Makinwa?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by teemy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
if someone burnt could give a warning to others only for them to stick to wanting to know how it feels it begs to wonder if people still listen to good advice.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sex is not the only way to ease stress what she said is actually true God hates pre marital sex that's the truth whether u accept it or not. And just because she made her own mistakes and had pre marital sex doesn't mean its right for people to keep doing it. Pre marital sex is not the only way to ease stress. its a thing of the mind and if u keep thinking like that you wud keep having sex for the wrong reasons. I mean no offence premarital sex is not godly and God doesn't like pple who engage in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by melzabull(f): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
if you reside anywhere around southsouth then you'll understand why we all sin against the flesh. the weather is f...cking cold.

time to shave abeg
hahahahaha grin

I bu onye ojoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by melzabull(f): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Some people will still insult her, but she's right. cool
No she is not!

Preaching on a principle she couldn't hold on to herself is sheer hypocrisy. An exemplary character can speak thus, not a hoe who lost out on a trio love tango. She should be last to open her pretencius mouth

Thanks.

EgunMogaji:

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint; More
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Aitee1: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
melzabull:
No she is not!

Preaching on a principle she couldn't hold on to herself is sheer hypocrisy. An exemplary character can speak thus, not a hoe who lost out on a trio love tango.

Thanks.

And who are you to judge Ma'am?. I think it's more important we consider the content, and not the source. That's all that matters here.

You're welcome!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by fabem(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Toke, park well. Wetin u dey look when ur hubby dey sleep with dirty girl outside and had dirty pregnancy. It means ur hubby is dirty too. No be you go tell ur premarital sex is bad. Broom your house and let change enter ur marriage. #fabem

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by melzabull(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
VickyRotex:

And who are you to judge Ma'am?. I think it's more important we consider the content, and not the source. That's all that matters here.

You're welcome!
Not judging her dear.

We can't completely ignore the source. Ever heard practice what you preach?

I only hate it when we turn 'saints'/ 'preachers' or over night 'philosophers' when certain things turn sour for us.

Same toke would call you names if you gave this advice prior to her failed marriage.

BTW, wasn't she same person giving relationship advise to people? but I never heard she advocated for no-sex before marriage. What happened then? Her marriage crashed and then VOILA! she turned a no-sex-before-marriage-advocate

HIP....HIP....HIP....

OCRISYYYYY

gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Atlantian: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even ashawo can advise the devil these days.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by naijaboiy: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol,,the bìtch be talking. gringrin

I can bet that every single lady who has commented on this thread is not a virgin. So what are we saying? grin

Btw...

After preserving yourself from fornication what next? undecided

There are still so many sins in this world that are even more grave than fornication and it's still humans like us that indulge or commit such sins. So when you don't commit fornication it still doesn't make you clean in the eye of your God. grin

As for me i'll live my life freely. The way I want. I'll have sex when I feel the need to,, with another female who is also willing to,,with her consent. When i'm ready for mariage i'll marry the person whom I fall in love with and life continues. smiley

Ain't got time for useless rules and guidelines on how to live my life. grin

Everybody na king/queen for him own lane. Do wetin you think say e good for you and I do wetin I feel say e good for me. cool

No wahala! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
melzabull:
Not judging her dear.

I only hate it when we turn 'saints'/ 'preachers' or over night 'philosophers' when certain things turn sour for us.

Same toke would call you names if you gave this advice prior to her failed marriage.

BTW, wasn't she same person giving relationship advise to people? but I never heard she advocated for no-sex before marriage. What happened then? Her marriage crashed and then VOILA! she turned a no-sex-before-marriage-advocate

HIP....HIP....HIP....

OCRISYYYYY

gringringrin

Oh well! Different sides to a coin. I dont see it that way though. You might see it as hypocrisy, fine, but at least she's passing a message across.

I think you're also judging her indirectly by saying those stuffs. It's a circle remember.

We can't completely ignore right? Then let's partially ignore, and face the message squarely.

Ever heard, the saying ""Even a drunkard can preach against being drunk""

Nonetheless, it's the content that matters more.

Peace! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
melzabull:
Not judging her dear.

HIP....HIP....HIP....

OCRISYYYYY

gringringrin
That last part though. gringringrin
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by mgbedianya(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
statistics shows that all those saying she's right are not virgins and before the end of this month, they will have sex again

l concur!

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by jennyama: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
tell them oooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ibietela2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by katniss(f): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Barselonia:
Close your account, pre-marital money from boyfriend is dirty.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
God hate it......

Wait oooo...

I no dey hear girls complaining that premarital money is bad grin grin grin cheesy

Pre-marital shopping is clean
Pre-marital dubai is clean....

God punish devil..

I remember when I was in secondary school, went to greet a fellow classmate of mine at home(Female actually ) Na so her mum dey talk to us that Why that nowadays children indulge in pre-marital sex..
I don't know What to say, I just said Na God go help us jare...
Na so that friend of mine bring out their photo album, guess What I first see
Her parent marriage picture, I now ask her who was that small girl infront of her mum...
Guess her answer....

MEEEE shocked shocked shocked laughing my ass off
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
melzabull:
hahahahaha grin

I bu onye ojoo cheesy
nope.
i am a child of God grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Apex32: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
She's talking from experience cool
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
sauceny:

Helloooo,what you tryna shave shocked
He has to go down low today. i need blood tonic for the week

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Zane2point4(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad

this is just one reason I visit nairaland, its more of a life full of comedians here, ppl with unimaginable ability to make u laugh, abeg talk am my brother.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by alexlee50: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
No be this woman her husband give another girl belle?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by okeybenjamin: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Premarital sex is a dirty thing, how about infidelity
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by unmask: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
I pity una.......go computer village go buy phone no test am o......na that time u go know say boys are not smiling

Or go carry husband or wife no test am......make u turn yourself to adjustment bureau......na that time you go dey hear stories....."eeeew I hate that act it is too dirty" even for inside marriage.....if the man no come gree na then u go hear marital rape

Imho non sampling of goods is what leads to high rate of rejection aka divorce

Toke makinwa is an example..... Let's say she got married as a virgin, yet her hubby had to run to find solace

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by katniss(f): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
amazingjoe:

Born again ke..

1.The lady in question compromise her statement at d end of her opinion.. pls re-read again..

2.Looking at her pixs is tat how she wants pple to dress lyk her seductively. and you are talking about sex ...let her go nd put herself well before she can talk on ds u issue...

tank u
thought I was the only one that read the ending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.