Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa (39123 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by xtervaganza(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
this monkey sef de talk nonsense after she don spread her legs taya she say make ppl close theirs
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Neplusultra(f): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigold:

i wonder atleast in those years she pre-marital-kpomo 450 times
Lol!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Cyriloha(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
In fact I will call it news less! !!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
As if both of u never chop illegal cane b4. grin
me ke?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nnemuka(f): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigold:

wrong reasons for fornication....
are you still a virgin?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
people are sceptical because they believe she must have HAMMER tire before coming up with dis advise
I dont base my judgement on them say them say o.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ErepaTV: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
onomeglo:
me ke?

onome!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
ErepaTV:

onome!
grandpa
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:

are you still a virgin?
yes am still a virgin...

Where did you lost your virginity? I can help search for it, was it in the bush? Which bush?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by ErepaTV: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
onomeglo:
grandpa

how have you been?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
i hate gay guys
na u be homo... Stop inducing unneccessary response...
I hate promiscous ladies who are always on heat......

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by iretex1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
enoqueen:
Is she blaming her failed marriage on pre-marital sex

Or she is blaming the other lady for getting pregnant for her hubby.

Na her hubby deflower her

I beg make she shift.

What a fallacious response, don't quote her out of context, she has passed her message, whether she said it or not, we know it's true, let those willing to continue their immoral- dirty lifestyle continue at their own peril.
ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law, not to talk of criticising someone who just shared the truth!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by crisycent: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
When market fall press runs girl e no dey hard to know. undecided
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
iretex1:

What a fallacious response, don't quote her out of context, she has passed her message, whether she said it or not, we know it's true, let those willing to continue their immoral- dirty lifestyle continue at their own peril.
ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law, not to talk of criticising someone who just shared the truth!

9ice talk bro.....

It's a pity dat, later in d future, most of dez promiscuous ladies would always wish they could turn bak d hands of their clocks......wich is impossible

A stitch in time saves nine!

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by amazingjoe(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
katniss:
thought I was the only one that read the ending

hahaha tynz fall apart ds days..xo u saw tat 2 ...instructors becums destructors ds days...mehn.. I CNT live ds borrowed life by sum1 else's explanation..esp dos DT don't live wat dey preach.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by scandybuono: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
Abeg d msg is 4 her cheating husbabd and the babe he knocked up,shikena...
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
whanlahi, this woman is an idiot oooooo, is she trying to cleans her sins with mouth?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by sunidexsike(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 premarital sex. God hates it. Marriage is honorable n bed undefile
pretydiva:
Say no 2 premarital sex. God hates it. Marriage is honorable n bed undefile
but aunty you are not a virgi na,or are you??
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
buygala:
After she has enjoyed her own share of it, she now realizes that pre-marital sex is bad undecided .... Without Pre-marital sex, I am quite sure I would have run madsad....How else is one supposed to ease away stress in this life?

Btw

How does this her epistle stop her husband from cheating on her? ..... Mature responses please sad
eedonminit
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2015
SirWere:
Just wait and see as all the girls and some mumu guys go dey say she's rite. Just watch
mtcheeew! SHE IS RIGHT!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2015
enoqueen:
Is she blaming her failed marriage on pre-marital sex

Or she is blaming the other lady for getting pregnant for her hubby.

Na her hubby deflower her

I beg make she shift.
wetin concern u with her personal life?aproko! Even if the devil preaches against pre-marital sex I, the guilty will acceptt the fact that he is saying the truth.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Barselonia:
Close your account, pre-marital money from boyfriend is dirty.....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
God hate it......

Wait oooo...

I no dey hear girls complaining that premarital money is bad grin grin grin cheesy

Pre-marital shopping is clean
Pre-marital dubai is clean....

God punish devil..

I remember when I was in secondary school, went to greet a fellow classmate of mine at home(Female actually ) Na so her mum dey talk to us that Why that nowadays children indulge in pre-marital sex..
I don't know What to say, I just said Na God go help us jare...
Na so that friend of mine bring out their photo album, guess What I first see
Her parent marriage picture, I now ask her who was that small girl infront of her mum...
Guess her answer....

MEEEE shocked shocked shocked
ehen nah! CID, u no come ask am if they were blessed b4 it happened ?from my understand, u have access to her CUNTinent once u've paid her bride price andd just like me I've done traditional, I will do the white wedding in 2024 when I'm done planting seeds. Anything bad? NOOOOOooooo!!!why? Because, I've also gone for my spiritual blessings if that's what u wanna hear.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2015
U guys shd forget all these ur arguements, what she's saying is true! Stop using her life to judge her. Also, stop saying the sky is green when u see clearly tthat its blue. Even if the devil preaches against premarital sex, I go believe gahn!

N/B: I'm not no saint! Black is black, white is white!
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Barselonia(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ehen nah! CID, u no come ask am if they were blessed b4 it happened ?from my understand, u have access to her CUNTinent once u've paid her bride price andd just like me I've done traditional, I will do the white wedding in 2024 when I'm done planting seeds. Anything bad? NOOOOOooooo!!!why? Because, I've also gone for my spiritual blessings if that's what u wanna hear.

u bad oooo...... white wedding for 2024 and we still dey 2015 .....this one Na white lie cuntinent
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2015
ErepaTV:

how have you been?
I'm fine nd u?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by fairygeh(f): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol at people are really having a lot of sex cheesy,is she quantifying sex?
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by simdam500(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Neplusultra: Coming from a Lady who dated a man for years,wot where they doing all those while? looking at each other's face? Pfffft!!! undecided undecided undecided

Picking beans smiley
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by simdam500(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Nnemuka:
dont worry about the last day, lets discuss now and the cold.

Lol... nawti geh smiley
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Barselonia:

u bad oooo...... white wedding for 2024 and we still dey 2015 .....this one Na white lie cuntinent
lol!! No be everyone get money oh cheesy ...plus I want it in a big way.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
yea
woow. Lets relate nah.
Re: Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa by Filashade(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na wa oooooooooo

Na so our generation don collapse

Luk at this our world oo

Some men sey dey hv to test the woman they want to marry first before marrying her?

Ehhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shuuuu

I am so ashamed to be part of this generation

No pride whatsover

And then after the man has tested her several times dem sey dem no want u anymore as ur expired goods abi?

Chai!!!

Holy Mother of God Pray for us!!

Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liz Benson’s Daughter, Lilian's Traditional Marriage In Pictures / Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.