Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter (48293 Views)

President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Kei144(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Imo State again! Na you biko!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by LockDown69(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Biri
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Leebeedo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why the explanation ?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Mogidi: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
efilefun:
Your comment clearly showed you didn't read the post or you just decided to spew dust as usual due to hatred. Read properly again before you start wailing

Thread title is: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter

Why did the corper convert because of Bubu? (a mere mortal)
Don't tell me you also worship at the alter of this god of illiterates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by EDWARD4119(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
hmmmmm.....CHANGE..Who else seez this?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:
Igbo boys... Don't trust them o..

There must be a business aspect to this decision.

Okija were ya nwaayoo.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by llaykorn: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
This guy is the replica of shekau.

No need for the broadcast cos they will automatically make you second in command of the world renowned shekau.

Quit this, babe! It makes you sound very very dumb, which in reality you might be. smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nafizzey(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
First of all he is not a Christian.
Do you mean every person from the east is a Christian ??
We also have idol worshippers.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.
Moronic Fool... Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nafizzey:
Moronic Fool... Saudi Arabia

Kid.
Dont call a country you ain't ever been to.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Maintech: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
He looks like an Imam already. Aswear he has been a Moslem right from him papa spermatozoaa. He was just suppressing the urge like a gay lord suppressing the urge to see another man's anvs.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by eaccyboy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
The only thing I will say or sing is....if u catch hell don't hold it and if u going through hell don't stop
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by efilefun(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Thread title is: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter

Why did the corper convert because of Bubu? (a mere mortal)
Don't tell me you also worship at the alter of this god of illiterates.
I am highly disappointed an educated individual which you claim to be could write such!!! Your cluelessness is inbuilt just like that of your paymaster

"What was my vow: Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that Allah IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve Allah as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to Allah that I kept my vow. "

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by flaky66(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
hehehe.....Ibo bois eehhn.....dere must be a business agenda to his "conversion" grin
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by PublicAssurance: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Converting for what now?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by chudi55: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
One is nigeria is not a nation but entity form by british colony and thete fallatied called lugard, secondly you converting to muslim is not a new news but if its a muslim man that convert to christian death penalty awaits him God is watching

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by grandoworld: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Choose you this day whom you will follow...
as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. His name is Jehovah.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by femarium(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why must you guyz post somebody converts to islam- how does it affect the price of garri in the markets. He has lost it
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Mogidi: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
efilefun:
I am highly disappointed an educated individual which you claim to be could write such!!! Your cluelessness is inbuilt just like that of your paymaster

"What was my vow: Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that Allah IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve Allah as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to Allah that I kept my vow. "
[/s]

Why didn't Allah give Bubu victory in 2003, 2007 or 2011?
Text ya answer to 419 for a chance to win big money.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by lyntiffany(f): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
llaykorn:

Quit this, babe! It makes you sound very very dumb, which in reality you might be. smiley
Your entitled to your opinion as well as I do. Learned Mr lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by efilefun(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Why didn't Allah give Bubu victory in 2003, 2007 or 2011?
Text ya answer to 419 for a chance to win big money.
You just confirmed your stupidity is inbuilt it can never be detached from you. Have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Jamesrock(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
THE GUY IS A BIG, BLACK SHEEP OF BIAFRA
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by yinkarh187(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm a Muslim but I don't quite agree with him.. U shld convert for the sake of Allah not for d sake of buhari or election or any Muslim brotherhood tin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Christianwalase: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
He just spoke my mind concerning granting amnesty to corrupt govt officials who will return their loot willingly
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by wtfCode: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
abeg, that guy is not igbo...he's too dark and looks like shekau. I smell cooked up lies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Okoro-Awusa caused this

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Masterclass32: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hehe ... This mustapha guy is in dire need of a shrink. undecided
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Osegancy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
No weapon formed against you shall prosper........ God is greater than your enemies.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by westlius(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Make ona leave am alone ooo he has freedom of religion
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nafizzey(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Kid.
Dont call a country you ain't ever been to.
Lol funny . You said no Muslim country in world that lives in peace which i kindly informed you and you call me a kid resorting to i should not mention country i have never been to? Now tell me Who is the real kid here between you and I?

And by the way sorry for the insult
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by babajero(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Best way to secure a job in this dispensation
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Harfisco(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
First of all he is not a Christian.
Do you mean every person from the east is a Christian ??
We also have idol worshippers.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.

ur sence is under my carpet come for it
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Eluwilussit(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:
When did Buhari become a god that somebody would think it rationale to convert because of him?

Especially when the whole world knows that he was rigged in by Jega. Mallam Dike is looking for bread and butter.

If he can't be a good Christian, there's no way he can be a good anything else. Even Prophet Mohammed himself attested that Jesus Christ was the greatest man that ever lived. If he can't follow a peaceful man like Jesus, tell me, how will he possibly follow anyone else peacefully?

Nevertheless, I wish him peace and joy in his new found religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.