Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter (48294 Views)

President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Change2015(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2015
See what Jonathan has done?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Mekanze: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Smart Igbo guy fooling the hausas, i have seen many that did it before just to get favour from hausas not new idea.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by oluyale(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2015
What has Buhari got to do with your Conversion ?
Everybody voted for him, and we never thread on religious divide to fulfill our civil right! because Nigeria want a Change. and Mind you buhari never became president because of Allah or he's a Muslim. He became president because every Nigerian voted for Him, even including witches and wizards, or any beliefs system.

Oga Chuckwu! Next time you deem it fit to re-convert back to Christian or babalawo, Pls keep it to yourself, you appear FAKE! and you look like an opportunist.

See my Gegites/Urubebe Advice, "As a National Corper,I think you need to manage your Public Conduct"
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by tonychristopher: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Mekanze:
Smart Igbo guy fooling the hausas, i have seen many that did it before just to get favour from hausas not new idea.

that's exactly what they don't know

inshort I am a Muslim today once you give me one million dollars USD oooo

I will choose raheem love that name

so who is going to take the offer

Christianity is the mind ...we can make use of the Muslim gullibility
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2015
see im face. mtcheww
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bg0074real(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Stolen:
If na igbo muslim they wait to join them, they have a very long waiting becos we cannot be saved by Mohammed.

If Jesus is for us, who can be against us? The Devil is a liar.
And has any muslim told you to give your life to mohammed or that he will save you? Only Allah can save you bro.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Obaf16(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2015
His choice not mine
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Chigold101(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2015
natas22:
Smartest way to secure your job or political career.

True christian and true Muslim I see no difference as far as there is love which God is love.

His doing this for a purpose many convert from Muslim to christian and vice versa and they don't go to the media to advertise it with the picture well posed in it.

True believers have one thing in common love and love by showing it to your fellow man.
the guy is in business. He is looking forward to a plum job and contracts from Saudi Arabia and UAE...

Soon his name will appear in Nigeria's 50 billionaires
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Paskilo75: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Opportunist, Attention seeker, if your convertion is genuine, why not keep it to yourself, must you come to social media to tell the world. You are just seeking attention for gratification. Fear and respect God.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Emmahunk(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Wow, wonder what some of my fellow Igbos will NOT do just for PUBLICITY AND POSSIBLE GAINS.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Izykul1(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2015
of course u wil meet meet him dere[Aljanah]...abeg wo get [xperial z] to sell?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Terye(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Good for him...

And for the xtians "kids" on NL.. Time to grow up..

Funny replies all over..

Salam alaykum to u all.. I.e Peace be unto u all..
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by deebarbie(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Please does he think this will get him a job quickly or what? If he like he should convert to the greatest babalawo.na your life joor.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nafizzey(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2015
mhbabanna:

Hey bro don't mind the fellow. Most of them are so dumb, some just comment without even comprehending what the subject matter is.
Don't mind them my brother, some know the truth but keep deluding themselves...
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by igbosarejews(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2015
muslims be happy now ,but not when he commits what is written in that alledged holy book you deny him .... ;Dmuslims be happy now ,but not when he commits what is written in that alledged holy book you deny him ....
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by kento15: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wen PMB finally secures him a FG job he'll truly knw d religion he belongs 2, Igbo wisest fool I hv ever seen
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Eluwilussit(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
mhbabanna:

You right man prophet Muhammad pbuh did eulogise Jesus as a great man of God but never as greatest man of God hope you understand the difference. Secondly I think if believing in Jesus is what makes one a Christian then Muslims are more christened than you guys because you are not a Muslim until u believe in Jesus Christ but not as son of God or god but as a true servant of the one and only God. Honestly most of your pastors know the truth but you and I know church business is a flourishing enterprise so man must chop.
Finally wish everyone happiness in his or her choice of faith, no compulsion whatsoever.

If Muslims believe in Jesus, why then are they killing his followers all over the world? Why do they hate his followers so much? I read the Quran too. I have a copy. I have interacted with enough Muslims both in Nigeria and outside. I know what they think and how they feel towards Christians.

I know there are good and bad people in every society, but the way Muslims around the world are operating, makes it difficult to believe their claims. All the same, the bible says we shouldn't judge anyone and that we should live peacefully with everyone, as much as possible. So let our Muslim brothers and sisters learn to live in peace with everyone.

I have so much respect for the Yoruba Muslims. Yorubas are indeed, a civilized tribe.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Hassan080196(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
What are you talking here. We are talking about countries here. And besides, have you too forgotten that many of you black Christians are being buterched like goat in the US?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
We need more igbos like this in the religion of peace to evangelise his people. This wll open the eyes of Igbos to the love the northerners and indeed Muslim Ummah have for them.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by mhbabanna: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

If Muslims believe in Jesus, why then are they killing his followers all over the world? Why do they hate his followers so much? I read the Quran too. I have a copy. I have interacted with enough Muslims both in Nigeria and outside. I know what they think and how they feel towards Christians.

I know there are good and bad people in every society, but the way Muslims around the world are operating, makes it difficult to believe their claims. All the same, the bible says we shouldn't judge anyone and that we should live peacefully with everyone, as much as possible. So let our Muslim brothers and sisters learn to live in peace with everyone.

I have so much respect for the Yoruba Muslims. Yorubas are indeed, a civilized tribe.

You raised very good points my brother. We Muslims believe in Jesus Christ like I said before as only an apostle/messenger of God just like prophet muhammad pbuh no more no less.
With regards to Killing Christians all over the world as you alleged. Are you telling me there aren't christian terrorist all over too? If it's a Muslim or claims to be a Muslim that's the only time it's called terrorism. I'm not trying to defend there activities because it's against the teachings of our prophet and the Holy Quran and even humanity. Get a copy of the English version of the Quran and read it to see for yourself. A Lot of people around the globe accepted islam by reading the Quran to see for themselves not mere propaganda. There are a lot of facts even within Nigeria to prove my point but don't want it to look like a debate. Try and do some research to know if the actions of some of these so called Muslims is really in line with the teachings of there faith and see for yourself.
Finally note this not all Muslims just like Christians too adhere to the teachings of the faith they claim to belong. You can have a perfect religion but you can never have a perfect followership.
Take care

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Eluwilussit(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
mhbabanna:

You raised very good points my brother. We Muslims believe in Jesus Christ like I said before as only an apostle/messenger of God just like prophet muhammad pbuh no more no less.
With regards to Killing Christians all over the world as you alleged. Are you telling me there aren't christian terrorist all over too? If it's a Muslim or claims to be a Muslim that's the only time it's called terrorism. I'm not trying to defend there activities because it's against the teachings of our prophet and the Holy Quran and even humanity. Get a copy of the English version of the Quran and read it to see for yourself. A Lot of people around the globe accepted islam by reading the Quran to see for themselves not mere propaganda. There are a lot of facts even within Nigeria to prove my point but don't want it to look like a debate. Try and do some research to know if the actions of some of these so called Muslims is really in line with the teachings of there faith and see for yourself.
Finally note this not all Muslims just like Christians too adhere to the teachings of the faith they claim to belong. You can have a perfect religion but you can never have a perfect followership.
Take care

I stated that I have a copy of the Quran. It is English. I don't know of any Christian group in the world that's a terrorist group. None that is going about killing those who don't believe in it, in today's world.

People like to point to what kings and knights did in the past. Really, life at that time was brutish. Might was right. That was what was obtainable. Today, as we speak, Christianity has moved away from politics. One would expect Islam to tow same line. Nay, they won't. Instead they are trying very much everywhere, to combine religion and politics. If you are in a homogenous society, religion wise, it might be okay to practice your religion and politics together. But in Heterogenous societies, one would expect to at least live in peace with one's neighbours. It is becoming increasingly difficult to live with Muslims peacefully, unfortunately.

All the same, one of the best specie of Nigerian I know is a Muslim. He's an angel. I mean an angel among men. So I am not gonna sit here and pretend that there are no good Muslims. There are. A lot of them are great and fun guys, just like everyone else.

I wish we can stop the hate. Live in peace and harmony, like it used to be. I had a Muslim school father and school son as well, and that was in a SS unity school.

Quran 5:32 likens killin a man to killing the whole of humanity and saving a man to saving humanity. But it still gives a reason to kill. Anyway, you are welcome to discuss anything with me, any day. Enjoy your weekend. Me I dey watch Man U. Lol
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by petermichaels(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
adenine02:

D xtains dont take news like dis easy

Dy will call d poor guy all sort of names

God b d judge

At least we dnt kill dem 4 making a choice. We only talk. If it were 2b d oposite,his lyf and family wil b needing sanctuary now. May God b d Judge realy.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by adenine02: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
petermichaels:

At least we dnt kill dem 4 making a choice. We only talk. If it were 2b d oposite,his lyf and family wil b needing sanctuary now. May God b d Judge realy.

Pls name a case dt u know of
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ArodewilliamsT: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
That guy doesn't look Igbo. I swear down that his mother recently revealed to him that his biological father is an Hausa.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by mhbabanna: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
I
Eluwilussit:

I stated that I have a copy of the Quran. It is English. I don't know of any Christian group in the world that's a terrorist group. None that is going about killing those who don't believe in it, in today's world.

People like to point to what kings and knights did in the past. Really, life at that time was brutish. Might was right. That was what was obtainable. Today, as we speak, Christianity has moved away from politics. One would expect Islam to tow same line. Nay, they won't. Instead they are trying very much everywhere, to combine religion and politics. If you are in a homogenous society, religion wise, it might be okay to practice your religion and politics together. But in Heterogenous societies, one would expect to at least live in peace with one's neighbours. It is becoming increasingly difficult to live with Muslims peacefully, unfortunately.

All the same, one of the best specie of Nigerian I know is a Muslim. He's an angel. I mean an angel among men. So I am not gonna sit here and pretend that there are no good Muslims. There are. A lot of them are great and fun guys, just like everyone else.

I wish we can stop the hate. Live in peace and harmony, like it used to be. I had a Muslim school father and school son as well, and that was in a SS unity school.

Quran 5:32 likens killin a man to killing the whole of humanity and saving a man to saving humanity. But it still gives a reason to kill. Anyway, you are welcome to discuss anything with me, any day. Enjoy your weekend. Me I dey watch Man U. Lol
Of particular interest to me is your last paragraph regarding the verse from the holy quran. That verse is only trying to quantify how big of a sin it is to take a human life not giving a reason or comparison to kill. Assuming it's not even a verse from the quran analytically how would you analyse that statement objectively? I guess you agree by now you weren't fare to that statement in your earlier assertion.
Islam today is the world's fastest growing religion and it's a fact that is undisputable have you ever thought of why despite the terrorists tag on islam? Think about it.
Hws the Man u show
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Cityguy: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
I respect your choice man. No need for any threat. Why would anyone threaten him? You chose your way just as much as everybody else does. You don't need my permission and convincing. So friend, this open letter is none of my business. I didn't write anyone when I chose to visit the loo this morning cos it's my choice. You've made yours, keep it to your chest as well. Wish you well
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Eluwilussit(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
mhbabanna:
I
Of particular interest to me is your last paragraph regarding the verse from the holy quran. That verse is only trying to quantify how big of a sin it is to take a human life not giving a reason or comparison to kill. Assuming it's not even a verse from the quran analytically how would you analyse that statement objectively? I guess you agree by now you weren't fare to that statement in your earlier assertion.
Islam today is the world's fastest growing religion and it's a fact that is undisputable have you ever thought of why despite the terrorists tag on islam? Think about it.
Hws the Man u show

Can you give me a conclusive proof that Islam is the fastest growing religion? I need facts. Not hearsay or propaganda. Lol.

For the sake of of our discuss, let's assume that Islam is the fastest growing religion, that on its own, does not make it a peaceful religion. Neither does it make it 'the true religion'. Now, I am not saying that it isn't. We as adherents of our different religions, surely have some biases, and rightly so. Popularity is not the same as legitimacy. Is it? It is only at the end of our lives that we will realize who was right and who was wrong. Unfortunately, it will be too late for either of us. Or even both of us. But while we live here on earth, we should all respect each other as humans.

All I am saying is "live and let others live". You don't force people to accept your religion or even your ideas. Jesus said we should go into the world and preach the gospel. He said if as a preacher you are rejected, you should dust your feet and move on(Matthew 10:14).

The bible also teaches us to die for our faith in Christ( ie, never to deny Christ, even if we have to lay down our lives),but not to kill others for their faith or die with others because of our faith. Anyone who teaches you to kill yourself for your faith is not teaching you right.

Think about this: Jesus died for us( those who will believe in him) and all he asked us to do is to live for him. Whether we live for him, is another matter.lol. Peace and tolerance is all we are asking for. Is that too much?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bamuffy: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Paskilo75:
Opportunist, Attention seeker, if your convertion is genuine, why not keep it to yourself, must you come to social media to tell the world. You are just seeking attention for gratification. Fear and respect God.
Na u sabi,that is ur own prblm. U christian should Just stop threaten the life of the guy!! Basic!!!
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Gboskee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
First of all he is not a Christian.
Do you mean every person from the east is a Christian ??
We also have idol worshippers.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.
Saudi arabia(Mecca)
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by mhbabanna: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Can you give me a conclusive proof that Islam is the fastest growing religion? I need facts. Not hearsay or propaganda. Lol.

For the sake of of our discuss, let's assume that Islam is the fastest growing religion, that on its own, does not make it a peaceful religion. Neither does it make it 'the true religion'. Now, I am not saying that it isn't. We as adherents of our different religions, surely have some biases, and rightly so. Popularity is not the same as legitimacy. Is it? It is only at the end of our lives that we will realize who was right and who was wrong. Unfortunately, it will be too late for either of us. Or even both of us. But while we live here on earth, we should all respect each other as humans.

All I am saying is "live and let others live". You don't force people to accept your religion or even your ideas. Jesus said we should go into the world and preach the gospel. He said if as a preacher you are rejected, you should dust your feet and move on(Matthew 10:14).

The bible also teaches us to die for our faith in Christ( ie, never to deny Christ, even if we have to lay down our lives),but not to kill others for their faith or die with others because of our faith. Anyone who teaches you to kill yourself for your faith is not teaching you right.

Think about this: Jesus died for us( those who will believe in him) and all he asked us to do is to live for him. Whether we live for him, is another matter.lol. Peace and tolerance is all we are asking for. Is that too much?

It's seems you are either detailing from the main point or may be you not getting my point. My point is that those who perpetuate evil do it for reasons best known to them and not on behalf or for islam.
Quran 109:6 says " to you be your religion and to me be my religion " and in one of the hadith the prophet said even your christian neighbour's have rights which you as a Muslim must accord them with.

The world is a global village now. Google would do justice with regards to Islam and it's widening acceptance around the globe. Though it's an after thought initially felt there wasn't need responding to that sentence since it's you need not ask for fact from anyone as you can confirm for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.