Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter (48297 Views)

President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Pronmix(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ana ekwugheli. Mtchewww!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lies.......
Nafizzey:
Moronic Fool... Saudi Arabia
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by omojeesu(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
With due respect, he was never a Christian to begin with. A Christian is a child of God:

John 1:12 But AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, to them gave he power to become THE SONS OF GOD, even to them that believe on his name:

John 1:13 WHICH WERE BORN, not of blood (natural birth), nor of the will of the flesh (human sexual / reproductive decision), nor of the will of man (human arrangement), but OF GOD.

He had religion and moved into another. Biblical Christianity is not religion. It is a spiritual Family relationship where God is Father and believers, 'born' of Him are His children by the second birth.

Good luck to him.

Jesus remains Lord!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
adenine02:

D xtains dont take news like dis easy

Dy will call d poor guy all sort of names

God b d judge

wrong.d xtians rily dnt give a fuuuck but if it was d oda way round I bet d "poor guy" wld b running for his life that's if he still gat one
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Beetobee(f): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:
When did Buhari become a god that somebody would think it rationale to convert because of him?

You really need to enhance your intellectual faculty.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Fundango: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
I just got a call and this email from Chukwuma Austin Dike, the Igbo corp member who recently shocked Nigerians after he converted to Islam from Christianity. Chukwuma, (pictured above), was serving as a Batch C corp member in Konshisha LGA Benue State when he made the conversion to fulfill his Buhari vow.

Chukwuma says he's gotten a lot of death threats and excommunication threates, so he wants to tell Nigerians why he converted. Please read:

Hello Laila, I need you to publish this for me. It's about why I joined Islam.

OPEN LETTER TO NIGERIANS; ALLAH IS MY GOD
ALL CITIZENS OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Dear Nigerians,

WHY I JOINED ISLAM
My name is Chukwuma Austin Dike. My Islamic name is Mohammed Mustapha. I'm from Mbaitoli Local Government, in Imo state, a graduate of political science from University of Nigeria Nsukka and I am presently serving the nation Nigeria in Konshisha local government in Benue state.

The truth is that I have always loved Islam as a kid in the 80’s in Dakata kano I played most times in the masjid (Mosque). I grew up loving the masjid not until my secondary school days when I left kano. To me is like a reunion but to those who saw the headlines, some said that I am dancing the macabre dance of religious cross carpeting, some said Buhari is my God but I say ALLAH IS MY GOD.
I join Islam based on CONVICTION and I don’t care about anybody’s interpretation; one with God is in the majority.

The vow: there is no controversy at all among those who knew me before May 29 except they decided to lie. I made the vow three times. Firstly, at wanunne camp in Benue state before some Muslim corpers in November 2014. Secondly, early December in my house before my family members and thirdly before the staff of the school I was teaching Government (my PPA) in February this year. Funny enough everybody thought I was joking.

What was my vow: Some Muslim brothers during a political argument told me last year authoritatively that Allah has given Buhari victory, no matter how hard the then president tries he will not win. I was flabbergasted! Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that ALLAH IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve ALLAH as my God. The vow was made before God and man.Thanks to ALLAH that I kept my vow.

On the issue of election and general politics Nigerians from the age of 18 and above, if u did not experience anything on the day of the presidential election and May 29 Handover, you are either immature or living a care free life.

On my view on Muhammad Buhari today, I rather advise Him to retain the principal of federal character and totally reject the political theory of winner takes it all; it is not healthy for our modern democracy and the political culture of Nigeria. Corruption is a canker worm; it’s like a virus eating Nigeria from the inside it must be treated like Ebola.

Having said this Mr President I solicit for general amnesty to all corrupt officers that will return his or her looted fund; because if amnesty can be granted to killing, it can also be granted to corruption. Furthermore, as you intensify your fight against corruption also include tribalism and religious intolerance.

NYSC should not be scraped but the allawee should be increased and at least the sum of 200,000 naira should be given to each graduating NYSC member to start a small scale business. This measure to me will reduce unemployment, because already at the camp most corpers had skills acquisition training. May almighty ALLAH grant you Mr President the wisdom to rule Nigeria, by the special grace of ALLAH we shall meet in Aljanah.

As a Muslim I have received a lot of death and excommunication threats but in all I thank Almighty Allah for honoring me with Islam, my life and destiny is in the hand of ALLAH. SALAM.

- Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/exclusive-igbo-corps-member-that.html

Allah is great,WE are xpecting more biafraudians to join soon. stay tune.next
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nuhusky: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is to show you how peaceful is Christianity you are free to worship whatever you like because only God can judge but if to say a Muslim convert to Christian the muslims will killed him that same day why cnt you leave him with God to judge him?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by joseph1832(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
MARKone:
His kettle, His prick
I couldn't have said it better
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by olaitan9291(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
First of all he is not a Christian.
Do you mean every person from the east is a Christian ??
We also have idol worshippers.

Islam is the only peaceful religion on earth.
You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.

Saudi Arabia is in peace.
I have mentioned one, thank you.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Godsees: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Then I vowed if Buhari wins this forth coming election, I will believe that Allah IS THE GREATEST and I will convert to Islam and serve Allah as my God.

Oga you are disturbing the peace we have in Nigeria, so don't cause confusion with your story. As a Christian whom did you serve as your God? You will tell us what you are looking for soon. Take those people threatening you to SARS or you can join Nollywood to become popular.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bamuffy: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God for u, My brother. ! U are welcome to the fold of Islam, the only path of God(Allah) on the earth!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bams2999(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
May ALLAH help you Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike and guide in good faith
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bilal4riid(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

You will get to enjoy 100,virgins when you commit suicide & go to heaven, I envy them.

No Islamic country in the world is in peace, can you mention any Islamic country in peace.
Bt time to time christians do convert to islam. Ain't it real

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE BUT ALL THE ARAB (ISLAM) WORLD ARE IN PIECES. LOLZZZ WHAT AN IRONY!!!
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by sage2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
He should please stop lying that someone is sending him death threats. It is entirely his loss. No Christian will hurt you over your choice of religion. Ours is not an insecure religion that needs to be protected by the sword.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
OOOHHH!!!! BIAFRANS DON LOST ONE OF THEIR SOLDIERS TO BOKO HARAM.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
olaitan9291:

Saudi Arabia is in peace.
I have mentioned one, thank you.

Saudi Fire!!!
There was a twin suicide bomb explosion there by same islamic isis....
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by amnesty7: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Welcome on board, Brother. However, NOBODY could authoritatively say last year that Buhari was the winner of this year's election. In Islam that it is a very serious sin to claim knowledge of the future. Only the Almighty God has such a knowledge. Please be guided. Thank you.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
In ice prince voice**

If to say na me wey de bomblast
If to say na me wey dey go mosque,
If to say na me wey dey carry gun
If to say na me we dey follow mohhamed
I for don tire to dey follow the battalion.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Evaromantik(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls biko,ejim chukwu ario gi.....remove that Igbo name.....we are 0% muslem.........you joined islam because a muslem winned,what of all those years christians have been ruling,....you are destined to doom
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by sweatlana: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
#bokoharamist..
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by abubkhr: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
My Wannune camp Tarka local government area I miss it die. And for you corper wee may almighty Allaah help you overcome your enemies
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by DrLaminga: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Foolish comments... Islam is d way of life, convert 2day and die happily. its a pity u die a xtian
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by RisMas(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

iM SURE YOU ALWAYS DREAM OF TRAVELING TO DUBAI... ABI UAE DEY FOR SOUTH EAST?
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by OmoAbi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well, convert to any believe you like, media stunts happen every day.
What I find worrisome is the recommendation that corrupt people should be given amnesty because killers also get amnesty.
Like... WTF
The way people talk about amnesty in this country annoys me.
Why in the world should killers get amnesty. BH go to schools and villages and kill people with impunity, and some morons are proposing amnesty!
Are they mad?!

Same goes for corrupt public office holders. Many have died as a result of their public evil, this confused skimmer is now proposing amnesty for them.
Never!

If Buhari grants amnesty to thieves like this, his government has just started falling, because more people will go and steal, and beg for amnesty.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by ChiFrakolizy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ugomba:
Oya Buhari, give him a Federal Job
If PMB employs hm na, 75% of christains wi convert 2 muslim, jus lik d trekin feva seasonin. Som warri boys treked wit Charly boy 2 Jaimaca 4 GEL.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Rubberbandman(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
This guy is the replica of shekau.

No need for the broadcast cos they will automatically make you second in command of the world renowned shekau.
fool mumu idiot shey na ur fada dey give who go be shekau bloody moufo
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by lyntiffany(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rubberbandman:
i be fool mumu idiot shey na my fada dey give who go be shekau i be bloody moufo
never knew your this stupid to let out the insultive words on yourself and your father,what a useless son you are.
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Ilekeh(f): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
He's from a tribe of hateful, backwards and intolerant people.
Only Igbos woulds end death threats for converting to Islam. even their leader, asarid dokubo is a Muslim.

I doubt my Yorubas are this archaic.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by bamuffy: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nuhusky:
This is to show you how peaceful is Christianity you are free to worship whatever you like because only God can judge but if to say a Muslim convert to Christian the muslims will killed him that same day why cnt you leave him with God to judge him?
1. Bloody shits, where and when did u hear any Muslim killing smone because he convert to christianity? I've never heard not seen it bfore. Such baseless accusation is only existing within the gory imagination of christian mongers. But instead,
2. Contrary to ur claim tha xtianity is peaceful, that is pure falsehood, total camoflage.
3. If xtianity is peaceful, then how come that christians persecute anybody who convert to islam from xtianity and even send him death threats as the case of this new convert and many others outthere?
4. A christian woman reportedly killed one of her daughters in Ibadan few years ago because the later converted to Muslim the(i will quote the link).
5. How come the wertern supremacist and their cohort
Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
I can see the hand of Rochas in all of this joke

1 Like

Re: Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter by Ilekeh(f): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Which Christian country is in peace?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.