Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (112940 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by joshua112: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
skimanski:
Arrival of Hard Wood for Roofing Works

nice work sir,please can u help me with the price of your hardwood and what type of hardwood did you buy.thanks
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
joshua112:

nice work sir,please can u help me with the price of your hardwood and what type of hardwood did you buy.thanks

Thanks Boss. I greet u and a Happy Newyear to you

Name of Roof Wood: Abora

Price List

2 x 3; 430
2 x 4; 600
3 x 4; 870
2 x 6; 870
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Roofing Frame Works on Early Stages

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
2 x 6 Tile Beams in 1Meter Joints

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2016
More Updates on Roofing

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2016
Also Resumption of Electrical Works

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2016
TV Area

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2016
Roof Updates

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Roofing Updates

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gen House and Gate House Masonry works shall Resume tomorrow. Stay Tuned!
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Noggins for Ceiling Locations

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Blinding of Gate house Floor

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Iron Works for Raft of Gate house and Gen House

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Updates on gate house

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
A.c conduit piping

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Current Building Looks as we prepare for Roofing Sheet (Long Span) and Plastering Works

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by zizila: 4:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Hello Skimanski,

Please i would like to get a rough estimate in terms of cost and materials for the plastering of 6 units of 3 basic bedroom flats (inside and outside including parapet. Its a 2 storey building). The land is located in Sango tedo, Lagos.

Thanks for your urgent response
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2016
zizila:
Hello Skimanski,

Please i would like to get a rough estimate in terms of cost and materials for the plastering of 6 units of 3 basic bedroom flats (inside and outside including parapet. Its a 2 storey building). The land is located in Sango tedo, Lagos.

Thanks for your urgent response

Kindly provide your email address please.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by envelop: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hi Skimaski,

I would also like a rough estimate on how much it will cost for labour and materials to plaster a 4 units of 3 bedroom ensuite, invluding plastringent of the fenice (in aND out). The fence coves twould plots of land. The land is located in Ibadan.

My email us lanrejolus@yahoo.ca.

Thanks

skimanski:

Kindly provide your email address please.
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
As a custom practice by my team, we take Wall level Before Plastering

1 Like

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Scaffold Done Around Building For External Works from This Point

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by allCopacetic: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2016
fantastic job chief. more power
wondering why your electrical guy opted for galvanized boxes
p.v.c boxes are generally a better alternative, especially considering the location. As long as u find good quality.
skimanski:
TV Area
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by theV0ice: 1:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Loved the 3D view of this building.

Will be following to see how it goes....

weldone skimanski
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
allCopacetic:
fantastic job chief. more power
wondering why your electrical guy opted for galvanized boxes
p.v.c boxes are generally a better alternative, especially considering the location. As long as u find good quality.

The screw Portions on those PVC Boxes do not last, the break off some times making the Socket and switch Installation a bit messed up after Installation, resulting it shaky wall switch and sockets.

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2016
skimanski:
TV Area

good to see the engr using plum.. some dont grin
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2016
twinskenny:

good to see the engr using plum.. some dont grin

Yes oo You are correct. Some of these engrs dont use plum at all
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by babalose: 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
how many wall socket do you normally put in the sitting room, kitchen and bedroom?
Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by allCopacetic: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
You're absolutely right, that does happen; albeit not with authentics. which was why i ended my statement with a caveat ..."if you find good quality"
over 70% of the pvc knockout boxes in the market are the substandard kind (imported by different people and made to different standards) and most pose the challenges you just described . alota suppliers cant tell the difference, some simply dont care, others will just rather sell the cheaper, substandard alternative and make more profit.

Please permit me to derail slightly for the benefit of those to whom this information might be helpful, I'll do a quick contrasting.

At a quick glance you should be able to tell them apart from the following:

1. Logo- in original dignity conduiting products including pattresses, adaptable boxes, lighting boxes etc you will never find any rectangular imprint around the logo (see pictures)

2. Overall quality of finish- generally the original is always of considerably neater finish. colour of plastic and texture also differ. but this might not be noticeable to a newbie if you're not making a side by side comparison.

3. Embedded nut/ thread hole in the boxes are usually made of a shiny, gold-coloured (not brass) material

cc aventures

skimanski:

The screw Portions on those PVC Boxes do not last, the break off some times making the Socket and switch Installation a bit messed up after Installation, resulting it shaky wall switch and sockets.

3 Likes

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by allCopacetic: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaptable boxes original vs susbstandard ...notice the logos
(usually, in the case of adaptable boxes the diff in qulaity doesnt matter too much to most electricians, because of their application)

Re: 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by brooklynjayjay: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
skimanski:
As a custom practice by my team, we take Wall level Before Plastering

Hi Skimanski.

Would you be able to give me an estimate for plastering the attached building (labour and materials). The building is in Ibadan, it is a four flat with four bedroom ensuite on ground and upper floor on one side and 3 bedroom ensuite on ground and upper floor of the other side. The property is 26 by 13 meters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.