Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly (3423 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by tjskii(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
190:

Tjiskii  shocked shocked shocked

werin do you,youngman,why u dey open eyes like dat
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by 190: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
**stares angrily at Tjiskii bosom, **
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by MrCork17: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
tjskii<<<<< Dyammm, she look like ice cream tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by kaymoney2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
tjskii:

werin do you,youngman,why u dey open eyes like dat

Cataract infection so serious to deal with grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by MrCork17: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
tjskii<<<<< light skin babes ALL THE WAY shocked ((mwaaaah))
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by koolchicco: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
tjskii:

ooohh tell me more then,or maybe itll be better u showed me huh  wink wink wink

. . .You decide Cheri. wink
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
up tjiskii,
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by kaymoney2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
BoboYekini:

up tjiskii,

@ Tjiskii whats sup with you nice pixs there wink wink
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by tjskii(f): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
kay-money:

Cataract infection so serious to deal with grin grin

LMCBO cheesy cheesy
koolchicco:

. . .You decide Cheri. wink

hmm i think i like show and tell berra wink wink wink

190:

**stares angrily at Tjiskii bosom, **

tjskii's bosom stares back boldly and defiantly,refusing to be intimidated

Mr, Cork:

hmm an almost compliment from mr corck,dunno if i shud be pleased,or very afraid cheesy cheesy

BoboYekini:

up tjiskii,

hheeyyy sweeetiiee,ow u beennnn kiss kiss kiss

kay-money:

@ Tjiskii whats sup with you nice pixs there wink wink

thank u *blushing*
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by viruz007(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
ok o kay money. Na u no. Bt wat eva happened 2 my i.v? angry
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by koolchicco: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
@TJ

. . .At you beck and call anytime u're ready. . . . wink
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
I can't be described. I'm me.
You're gonna have to deal with whatever you meet. cool
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

She is pretty indeed but lightskinned?

@Buff hey stranger!
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by kaymoney2(m): 12:41am On Jan 28, 2011
viruz007:

ok o kay money. Na u no. Bt wat eva happened 2 my i.v? angry

@ Viruz007 I gave your I.V to mygoldie to send to you through DHL** but i wouldnt
know what she did to the IV but I guess she colluded with phate since
You showing interest in her the other time and Phate had already invested severly in her
may be she destroyed the I.V I guess. Sorry about that Bros
wink
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by Orton10(m): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2011
@Post,

Ex_Convict.
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by darengg: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
I M a simple person who falls into the hand of complicated woman and it can be frustrating most times. i dont pamper ladies and sometimes feel a lady needs to be spanked sometimesfor illogical thoughts and actions
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by koolchicco: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Orton1_0:

@Post,

Ex_Convict.

I thought as much undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by MrCork17: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

She is pretty indeed but lightskinned? 

@Buff hey stranger!

****PLAYA HATER. chicks hating on tjskii. Gets pop corn ready for 2011 Cat fight tongue****
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<< 6"2, Caramel complexsion, sweet lookin, Cute, caring, handsome, gentle,

humble, shy, tough, educated, Bachelor, Single, romantick, almost rick, Ex Playa, EX Model, God fearin,

respects women, Cooks, Fine boy, Meduim built, Afro, Side braids, very charming, loves nyansh (women), God fearing,

Churh going, 17inch long & strong like bull
wink

And please do not let my good looks decieve u. cheers!! wink
Re: Nairaland Guys, I Dare You To Describe Yourselves Honestly by v3: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
A bit shy. . but open-up once i'm good with the person.
Live life like there's no tomorrow.
Won't say i'm sexy but i'm a gentleman.
Caring to a fault.

Simples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does It Hurt The First Time? / Men!!!how Will You React To This? / See The Prostitute That Killed Rich Google Executive On Bed. See What Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.