Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ford Cars Quite Explicit - Car Talk (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars Quite Explicit (97740 Views)

BMW Is Already Recalling New M760li Over Oil Leak – Quite Fast! / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? / In Need Of General Enlightenment About Ford Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Mayork2(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2023
Femtopford:

I think you might be right here, never the less, we couldn't deprive Ford owners coming from here to the WhatsApp of their benefits and rights. We shall see what we can do to appropriately manage Ford owners coming to the WhatsApp group and Nairalanders in seek of Ford Technical information and knowledge.

If you had known what substantial benefits that the people in our WhatsApp platform are gaining, you would be very glad and rejoice with them. So we appeal and we shall see to the situation.

My gratitudes.
hello bro please add me to the WhatsApp group 08106535605
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by pattyajanaku: 4:53pm On May 12, 2023
just newly acquired a Ford Flex 2012.. Any information on this.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by bigsam75: 8:17am On May 27, 2023
Pls kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 08055071751 and I will like to know more about Ford Edge, just bought Ford edge 2010
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by HOTARIO(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hello, will be nice to get some insights on the 2012 Ford Edge SE. Kindly add to the group. 08063366949
Thank you
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by opetobi(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Femtopford:

I think you might be right here, never the less, we couldn't deprive Ford owners coming from here to the WhatsApp of their benefits and rights. We shall see what we can do to appropriately manage Ford owners coming to the WhatsApp group and Nairalanders in seek of Ford Technical information and knowledge.

If you had known what substantial benefits that the people in our WhatsApp platform are gaining, you would be very glad and rejoice with them. So we appeal and we shall see to the situation.

My gratitudes.

Hello boss, kindly add me to the group. 07036649283
Ford edge 2013 eco booster
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by ogivefarms(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good evening all , I have been closely following this wonderful thread for over a year now .
I'm a farmer and I needed to buy a practical vehicle but due to the high cost of fuel I decided to go for a ford escape 2009 to 2012 year 2.5 4 cylinder engine .
Please how reliable is this vehicle ?
Please I will like to join the WhatsApp group my number is 08102233208
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Emagha(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Please kindly add me to the ford whatsapp group admin thank you 08106420306
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by ojeysky(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
I drive a RDX 09 and RAV4 2012, but sold my RAV4 earlier this year and considering a 2016 ford escape for replacement. I enjoy good performance in my Acura but fuel utility not too great.

Anyone using a ford escape with experience on fuel consumption and performance?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by kkkossy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Just got a ford edge 2016. My first time driving a ford. I need to know the things I need to watch out for to ensure I don’t spend so much on maintenance.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2023
ojeysky:
I drive a RDX 09 and RAV4 2012, but sold my RAV4 earlier this year and considering a 2016 ford escape for replacement. I enjoy good performance in my Acura but fuel utility not too great.

Anyone using a ford escape with experience on fuel consumption and performance?

Apologies for late response, extremely tight, we needed to give our all and time to the repairs of all ford for our costumers in our workshop, then few moments at our liesure we had to attend to our ford group members that were in need of technical assistance. So I appeal for your understanding.

To your question: go ahead and buy it, either the 1.6 or 2.0 engine capacity, both are excellent. Most people and you have already known that ford suspensions are rugged, sweetened and harmonious to our Nigerian road as high durability, so need not to talk about that.

Paramount concerns of car buyers " ENGINE/FUEL CONSUMPTION" Its engine is built with high metallic alloys that enhances properties of metals to withstand and accommodate any stress and blow received internally and externally.

FUEL CONSUMPTION ECONOMY: I give my salutation. ECOBOOST SYSTEM: An electronic turbo charged to augment the induction and cyclonic oxygen to create an homogeneous mixture with the micro fuel injected by the HDI to enhance the best stoichiometry of the mixture and resultant of a refined combustion for greater power output of a small capacity engine.

Go for it and grab your ESCAPE without reluctance.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2023
kkkossy:
Just got a ford edge 2016. My first time driving a ford. I need to know the things I need to watch out for to ensure I don’t spend so much on maintenance.

Please Sir/ma, need everyone's help, it's not so much convinient for me, wouldn't be able to stay too long here to respond to all messages. I need to go back into the workshop and join my mechanics on the repairs. I just realised that I even missed out some messages, I didn't reply to them.

Please I humbly appeal, let everyone come to the WhatsApp and those that have bought their ford, please let's enroll you as our workshop costumers. We reach out to people there on time. Phone numbers are there on FEMTOPFORD profile.

My utmost gratitude.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by moxiepayne(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Please kindly add me to the ford whatsapp group admin thank you 08111615730
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2023
Emagha:
Please kindly add me to the ford whatsapp group admin thank you 08106420306

You've been added to ford WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by buske(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Femtopford:

You've been added to ford WhatsApp group.

Please add me too to the group 08163312791.

I am contemplating buying a 2006 ford escape. I need morale
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Omoapena(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pls I need ford focus 2008 ignition switch, does anyone have it here for sale?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by radautoworks: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
No be me talk am oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2023
radautoworks:
No be me talk am oooo grin

Yes oooo, my big Sister. Of course, no be you talk am but na you show us.

2 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by radautoworks: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Femtopford:

Yes oooo, my big Sister. Of course, no be you talk am but na you show us.
grin
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Ricoluv(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Femtopford:
Yes Pato405, thanks very much for the recognition of Motorcraft. I had great challenges on Ford when I invested my workshop after being trained by RT-BRISCOE MOTORS as service engineer of their ford dept from 2005-2007 and also COSCHARIS MOTORS as workshop manager of their ford dept in 2007-2010. I almost run and become one of those that condemned Ford. Take for instance, you repair your transmission on Ford, it worked for a month and went bad then you were advised to replace it out rightly, it also worked for two months and went bad. You also visited a transmission wizard somewhere across the country, the transmission worked for few period and spoilt. All these series of events will cost you hug sum from your hard earned and great stress. This one of the challenges I encountered at the beginning. It came to a time that I had to remove transmission assembly in good condition from my Explorer and fixed on a challenged one it also went bad after few weeks, it was an hell experience. I almost went bankrupt because I had to refund in full most of the customers payment. At the end of the struggle, all those transmission were OK but being damage by the use those quality fluid so to say : dextron and others etc. Thanks goodness, I went back and adhere to the use of Motorcraft transmission fluid recommendation, since 2012 all my transmission repair have been successful. As far as am concerned, am not just a Motorcraft sales rep but strong and cogent propagating ambassador of Motorcraft spare parts.

hi Femtopford,..pls I would like go have your contact number,...i have some auto business we can do together
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Ricoluv(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
@Femtopford kindly add me to the Ford group. I want to get reviews on Ford Edge 2011
My number 09054873672
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Omoapena(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2023
Good morning sir
Pls come to my aide
I use ford focus 2008,

My car was doing 23 AVG MPG but I had exhaust leakage then I gave it to panel to block the exhaust leakage, ever since I got my car back from the panel, it has never done above 18.0 AVG MPG

Like my fuel is just dropping so badly, complained to the panel and he said it’s because there’s no catalyst inside the car, I wasn’t sure if there was any catalyst inside the car before I gave it to him, I asked him if there wasn’t catalyst inside it and I was doing 23 AVG MPG so how come I’m just doing 18 AVG MPG, he couldn’t give a reasonable response, he then advised I fill up the catalyst pot and I would see difference, I did fill the catalyst pot but I’m still doing 18 AVG MPG…

Pls come to my aide as this is driving me crazy, me that use to use 25miles out of my fuel from ilupeju to ajah is now using 65miles upwards for same distance and this panel is claiming he didn’t do anything to my car….
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by ojeysky(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Omoapena:
Good morning sir
Pls come to my aide
I use ford focus 2008,

My car was doing 23 AVG MPG but I had exhaust leakage then I gave it to panel to block the exhaust leakage, ever since I got my car back from the panel, it has never done above 18.0 AVG MPG

Like my fuel is just dropping so badly, complained to the panel and he said it’s because there’s no catalyst inside the car, I wasn’t sure if there was any catalyst inside the car before I gave it to him, I asked him if there wasn’t catalyst inside it and I was doing 23 AVG MPG so how come I’m just doing 18 AVG MPG, he couldn’t give a reasonable response, he then advised I fill up the catalyst pot and I would see difference, I did fill the catalyst pot but I’m still doing 18 AVG MPG…

Pls come to my aide as this is driving me crazy, me that use to use 25miles out of my fuel from ilupeju to ajah is now using 65miles upwards for same distance and this panel is claiming he didn’t do anything to my car….

I fear kazeems he may have stolen the stock catalyst that came with the car and now the catalyst he put in may not be good one. However catalyst is not the main factor for fuel consumption, what's your 02 sensor readings? Do you have a check engine indicator one? You need to run a scan of the car.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by bashtee09(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2023
febirim09:
Can you add me pls +2348138468397

Morning sir please can I mail you
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Doris4ever(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt) to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I’m very sincere and very careful in my endeavors.

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

My location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by radautoworks: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Kashif:

Wait o, you were trained by RT-BRISCOE and Coscharis, and you did not know the right transmission fluid to use? Am I missing something?
lipsrsealed
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by radautoworks: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by radautoworks: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2023
ogivefarms:
Good evening all , I have been closely following this wonderful thread for over a year now .
I'm a farmer and I needed to buy a practical vehicle but due to the high cost of fuel I decided to go for a ford escape 2009 to 2012 year 2.5 4 cylinder engine .
Please how reliable is this vehicle ?
Please I will like to join the WhatsApp group my number is 08102233208

Don't do it. If you want a farm ford, the most reliable engines Ford makes are the V8s and the transmissions they couple with. That does not help your fuel cost problem. The other alternative is a diesel if you MUST stick with Ford.

Your best bet in this climate for a farm vehicle is a Toyota 4 cylinder truck preferably 4x4. It solves both your consumption problem and your reliability problem with an added bonus of cheap maintenance costs...and I'm not even a Toyota fan. It's just facts.

2 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by InventTech: 5:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Femtopford:

Please Sir/ma, need everyone's help, it's not so much convinient for me, wouldn't be able to stay too long here to respond to all messages. I need to go back into the workshop and join my mechanics on the repairs. I just realised that I even missed out some messages, I didn't reply to them.

Please I humbly appeal, let everyone come to the WhatsApp and those that have bought their ford, please let's enroll you as our workshop costumers. We reach out to people there on time. Phone numbers are there on FEMTOPFORD profile.

My utmost gratitude.

@Femtopford, Please add me to the Ford WhatsApp group, Thanks.

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2023
InventTech:

@Femtopford, Please add me to the Ford WhatsApp group, Thanks.

You've been added to ford family.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by InventTech: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Femtopford:

You've been added to ford family.

Thanks so much.
Glad to be here.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Tucode: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hello Nairalanders. Please I'm out for a new car. My initial choice was a 2016 Toyota Highlander or 2016 Lexus RX350, but the current prices for those cars are crazy so I'm considering cheaper options. I'm now looking at

1. 2018 Ford Edge
2. 2017 KIA Sorento
3. 2017 Hyundai Tucson

My preference is the Ford Edge because of it's interior and looks but I don't know anything about the car in terms of reliability. However, reviews I have seen here about Ford Edge aren't very encouraging with most talking about engine failure due to water pump. But I also noticed that most of the complaints are about the 2008-2012 models of the car. So I want to find out if anyone here has experience about the 2017/2018 models of Ford Edge and find out if it still has those issues. Please your opinions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by sultaan(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2023
No problem exists, get someone experienced to inspect before buying.

Sorento too is a good option

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.