Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ford Cars Quite Explicit - Car Talk (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars Quite Explicit (97937 Views)

BMW Is Already Recalling New M760li Over Oil Leak – Quite Fast! / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? / In Need Of General Enlightenment About Ford Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
ericsimons18:
Hello,
Good morning Femtopford please add me to the group.

I’m a new owner of the 2008 edge.

08110212223 thanks.

You've been added to Ford WhatsApp group
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:11am On Mar 01, 2023
frprof:
Please add me
I own a 2004 Ford Freestar SEL

You've been added to Ford WhatsApp group.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2023
wahles:
Aspiring ford owner please add me aswell @femtopford

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2023
SpencerM:
Pls Add me to the fordFamily getting my Edge soon
Thanks in advance

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by oladele239(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Please add 08160583728
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
oladele239:
Please add 08160583728

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by tjones007: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Planning on getting my first car. Currently in the research phase to know which car to settle for.

Is Ford edge 2014 a reliable car
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by RonardP(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Please add 09025875277...
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Bush2013: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Okayoo:
Thank you so much, Mr Femi. Will go ahead make the payment for my ford edge. Pls dont for get to add me the group as I reside here in ikeja. I will still need your assistance on the dos and donts when the ford edge arrives. Thank you Sir
hi, good morning. You later bought the car? What's your experience so far?
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 4:04am On Mar 20, 2023
RonardP:
Please add 09025875277...

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by tjones007: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2023
@femtopford please add me to the group.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2023
tjones007:
@femtopford please add me to the group. 09028479696

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by africanpea: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Just a week ago i stumbled upon this post while I was making a research on Ford edge before purchase, let's just say femtopford gave all the encouragement i needed. I've always been a Honda person but i think I'm finally in love with ford.
I just bought a Ford edge please add me to the WhatsApp group so i can learn more.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2023
africanpea:
Just a week ago i stumbled upon this post while I was making a research on Ford edge before purchase, let's just say femtopford gave all the encouragement i needed. I've always been a Honda person but i think I'm finally in love with ford.
I just bought a Ford edge please add me to the WhatsApp group so i can learn more.

+234 902 093 9873

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by muhamm3d: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please add me to the group. I have a 2012 ford edge limited. Thanks a lot. 08174694836
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by nelson7777: 4:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Pls add me 08165537887
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2023
If every car brand thread discussion was channeled to WhatsApp, I don't think people would bother coming to nairaland. Whatsapp discussion can't be followed and new members can't see previous discussion, hence one can't search past discussion and learn from it.

4 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2023
henro4niger:
If every car brand thread discussion was channeled to WhatsApp, I don't think people would bother coming to nairaland. Whatsapp discussion can't be followed and new members can't see previous discussion, hence one can't search past discussion and learn from it.

I think you might be right here, never the less, we couldn't deprive Ford owners coming from here to the WhatsApp of their benefits and rights. We shall see what we can do to appropriately manage Ford owners coming to the WhatsApp group and Nairalanders in seek of Ford Technical information and knowledge.

If you had known what substantial benefits that the people in our WhatsApp platform are gaining, you would be very glad and rejoice with them. So we appeal and we shall see to the situation.

My gratitudes.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by tjones007: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Femtopford:

Im yet to be added femtoford.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2023
tjones007:

Im yet to be added femtoford.

Mr Jones, it's an overnight, sorry about that sir, Just added.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Afolarin18(f): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello Mr Femi,

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. Have a 2006 Ford Fusion. 09131037973
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Bush2013: 1:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Please add me 08039516712
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Bush2013:
Please add me 08039516712

Ford owners are seriously flucking into Femtop group, you're all welcome, soonest it will be telegram to open up to all. Also as we promised, we won't deny ford owners of their benefits and simultaneously attend to Ford technial assistance to people here.

Soonest we shall give some Ford technical tips about common anomalies, examples: 2007 - 2018 EDGE/ 2011 - 2018 EXPLORER engine internal water pump, steering rack/pump, cooling fans, engine oil pressure low etc. We shall also talk about benefits like their PCM (brain box) as what's the secret behind the PCM durability till the life span of the vehicle.

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by alaseyori12345(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please add me to the group 08103141424
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by eedrees(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good evening boss.

I’m thinking of going for ford edge 2012. Please i need an advise on this. I was discouraged by a friend. But i love the car. Is it a good buy. This is actually my first car I won’t want to make a mistake .

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2023
eedrees:
Good evening boss.

I’m thinking of going for ford edge 2012. Please i need an advise on this. I was discouraged by a friend. But i love the car. Is it a good buy. This is actually my first car I won’t want to make a mistake .

No worries, please go ahead and buy, it's an excellent vehicle. If it weren't , you wouldn't have seen many driving it on the road. Edge are numerous in the country now because of its reliability. So you won't regret your decision.

1 Like

Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by limsycutey(f): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please add me to the group, I’m looking to buy a Ford Edge
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by bronks9174: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hello guys, i used to have a 2008 Ford Edge years back. Very sound engine, transmission. Onle challenge was with the Fan. I bought complete fan and relay severally but the relay keeps failing and engine overheat. I eventually had a to use a relay to connect the fan directly but the noise was something else.
Anyone else with this issue and how did you deal with it.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Femtopford(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2023
bronks9174:
Hello guys, i used to have a 2008 Ford Edge years back. Very sound engine, transmission. Onle challenge was with the Fan. I bought complete fan and relay severally but the relay keeps failing and engine overheat. I eventually had a to use a relay to connect the fan directly but the noise was something else.
Anyone else with this issue and how did you deal with it.

It's not a complicated problem like you though as you had severally replaced the cooling system components but very simple problem to tackle, just that you haven't given your Ford edge to a compitent Auto tech. Most importantly it's extremely wrong to connect the cooling fans directly because it's highly detrimental to the engine in the aspects of :
(1) Engine thermostatic control,
(2) Low, medium and high speed fans in relative to air-conditioning and specific change in temperatures of the coolant circulation.
(3) Homogeneous and suspension states of the liquid fuel injection and air induction.
(4) Dilution and destruction of the chemical structure of the engine oil viscosity and the index.
(5) Lastly engine premature wear.

I won't have enough time this morning to go into details of the five above aspects, but my advice for you is to stop running the engine on direct fans voltage, instead need to be connected back to the original module thermostic control.

None of our ford edge costumers face this cooling fans challenge, I mean the consistent once that take up their routine service in our workshop.

I will give you guides to work on when installing back to original state, but this time around you need to use a compitent Auto tech that can use multi meter (AVO meter) excellently not those rewires with testing bulbs, else if you gave them the guides, they would think that you were talking from the space.

GUIDES:
(1) Resistance of the fan coils before voltage across with the use of multi meter.
(2) Inductance of the fan coils after voltage across with the use of multi meter or variable speed CAN compliance diagnostic software.
(3) Proper firm of all the connectors on the primary electrical line from PCM to the fan module.
(4) Proper firm of all the connectors on the secondary electrical lines from the battery junction box to the fan module and to the fan motors.
(5) Proper firm on the return electrical lines from fan motors to the fan module and to the ground.
(6) The auto tech should aid himself with the circuit diagram and the auto tools mentioned.

If all of the above were satisfied, you are good to go. Please, I might not be having time to explain much technical assistance here because our ford costumers have already choked us to the extreme in our workshop and we are obliged to quickly render technical assistance to all our WhatsApp group members that are in need. But as we promised, we would try our best from our tight up schedules to render few here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Femtopford.
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by folamee: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Femtopford:

You've been added to our Ford WhatsApp group
hi good evening, pls can you add me to ur whatsapp group, I just got a mazda cx9 2008 and I believe it has the same engine with ford, I just want a reliable mechanic for that car. Pls add me on 07067118382.thanks
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Googlepedia88: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2023
08169313788.. Kindly add me to the Ford whatsap group
Re: Ford Cars Quite Explicit by Owonikokoahaba: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2023
08035645243 pls add me to ford forum im a new ford owner

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.