Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377640 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by solutionarena: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
REAl ESTATE WEBSITE DESIGN
( www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng ) Presents....

Affordable but Professional website as from N30k!

NO MATTER YOUR BUSINESS, NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION, WE WILL BRING IT ONLINE WITHIN FEW DAYS!

Features:
- Secured website
- Free Domain name (1 year)
- Free Hosting Account (1 year)
- Control Panel
- Unlimited official Email accounts
- Link to social Media
- Index Your Company on Google Map
- Link To Search Engine Optimizer
- Mobile Device Friendly (Dynamic)
- Online Customer Support (Optional)
- WebSite to be completed within 7days (depends)

YOUR LOCATION IS NOT AN ISSUE AS WE ARE TRUSTED TO DELIVER YOUR JOB REMOTELY!

WhatsApp Us for your design now: https:///2348186219002

——————

�Real Estate� MARKET !!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeConCiencE: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
uncleteeh:

Concrete fascia is too cumbersome these days. A client spent almost 2m on his recently. It is overrated.
There are more con reef fascia designs that cost less sha.

Please, how is it like sir. What of the cost implications? Do you have the picture of a finished one.? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cuddling44(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hi my people.. pls to secure my plot of land is fencing it okay or doing foundation.... I intend fencing first cos i don't want to abandon a foundation for dat long.. should I fence and gate it with. So I can av peace of mind and hustle for like 3years and come back and start proper foundation to windows level
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MIKEMIENTERPRIS: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
If you have done your woodwork, call Mikemi Enterprise with 07035336691 or 09152827886 so we can work together to crown your building with beauty and colour.

Don't forget that we:

We deliver nationwide.

Distance is not a Barrier.

Quality is our Culture.

50years Warranty is for Sure.

Prices are Affordable.

Customer's Satisfaction is our Goal.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Poor people live for today
Wealthy people live for a legacy

When you live for today and die today, then you'll be remembered for nothing.

But when you have a legacy, such legacy would outlive you.

Please show me the founder of KFC. He's dead, but the legacy KFC is outliving him

Show me who founded Total Oil.
But Total Oil is waxing Strong.

A man flew the first plane, he's dead but millions of us now fly planes yearly.

Buy land that would be there even when you die, that your children can inherit

Labour to make your children educated even though you're not educated

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
n3xt:

This too shall pass. I mean the concrete fascia regime.

I just don’t want to live in a dated house.

Look below for meaning of dated house. More details on kobocity.com

_______
There was an era when most houses in Ibadan have lion or elephant or statue of the owner at the entrance.

Another era, we had “inscription” on top of entrance doors in every house grin grin

Baba Egunmogaji2 can relate grin grin

Me I no dey do trend grin
Exactly sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
cuddling44:
Hi my people.. pls to secure my plot of land is fencing it okay or doing foundation.... I intend fencing first cos i don't want to abandon a foundation for dat long.. should I fence and gate it with. So I can av peace of mind and hustle for like 3years and come back and start proper foundation to windows level
You thought well má, fencing is a great deal in securing the land.
But má, this same fenced property can serve as hideout for evil doers. Concerned neighbors may not want such in their neighbourhood.
You may introduce dwarf wall as the fence ma.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

Please, how is it like sir. What of the cost implications? Do you have the picture of a finished one.? Thanks.
Here's it. It costs less to construct.
This has no curve. It's fantastic. Though I have only seen it on storey buildings.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
FreeConCiencE:

It costs less to construct. No curve is required. Though, I have only seen it on storey buildings.
The finished picture has roof drains installed.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FreeConCiencE: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
uncleteeh:

It costs less to construct. No curve is required. Though, I have only seen it on storey buildings.
The finished picture has roof drains installed.
Thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nnadychuks(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ibibioson:

Does the wall has to be plastered/screed first before installing this? What's your number?
actually, the main reason for plastering is to give strength to walls, otherwise you can use it on bare walls. For screeding, you don't need to screed the wall first. Call me 08116671284

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
uncleteeh:

I doff my cap oooooo.

CCB. I remember that advert

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cuddling44(f): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
uncleteeh:

You thought well má, fencing is a great deal in securing the land.
But má, this same fenced property can serve as hideout for evil doers. Concerned neighbors may not want such in their neighbourhood.
You may introduce dwarf wall as the fence ma.

Thanks alot sir Dwarf fence ... like how many coaches should i raise it to

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N16,000
12v 150a.......N12,000
12v 100a.......N8,000
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Pls who can supply me 30tons of granite at opic estate b4 getting to Mowe at a reasonable amount
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Adaba0803:
Pls who can supply me 30tons of granite at opic estate b4 getting to Mowe at a reasonable amount

I’ll share a number in the morning. Let me confirm he’s able to do OPIC now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2021
n3xt:

I’ll share a number in the morning. Let me confirm he’s able to do OPIC now.

Thanks I’ll be expecting
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Adaba0803:

0803 661 5527

Call him he usually supply around that area
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Adaba0803:

Thanks I’ll be expecting

172k (full 30Tons)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adesegun121(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Good morning

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mueeze(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2021
Good Morning House,

Kindly help critic this floor plans. It is a 4 bedroom duplex with the following

Ground Floor

Ante-Room
Visitors Toilet
Main Living Room
Dining Area
Guest Bedroom Ensuite
Kitchen with Pantry/Store
Laundry
Home Office/Study

First Floor
Living Room
Box Room
Masters Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
2nos Bedroom

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2021
This is a near perfect plan. Loovvee it!

All your rooms and kitchen are cross-ventilated and adequately spaced.

Can't find any area of improvement, if any.

Good job to you and your architect.

Mueeze:
Good Morning House,

Kindly help critic this floor plans. It is a 4 bedroom duplex with the following

Ground Floor

Ante-Room
Visitors Toilet
Main Living Room
Dining Area
Guest Bedroom Ensuite
Laundry
Home Office/Study

First Floor
Living Room
Box Room
2nos Bedroom

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
cuddling44:

Thanks alot sir Dwarf fence ... like how many coaches should i raise it to
5 to 6 courses above the ground level.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by starM: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2021
This thread is 2 0 2 0 And still counting
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2021
Mueeze:
Good Morning House,

Ground Floor

Ante-Room
Visitors Toilet
Main Living Room
Dining Area
Guest Bedroom Ensuite
Laundry
Home Office/Study

First Floor
Living Room
Box Room
2nos Bedroom
There's just somtin I observed even in most duplexes that are being erected. Staircases are most times not enclosed.
This will defeat the usage of AC in buildings. Every space needs specific enclosure even if it's gonna be glass.
Why?
I.e.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by donAlvan: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Good morning sir/ma.

I'm still your Granite, sharp and plaster sand dealer/supplier in Eti _osa (lekki /Ajah.
Contact me for your best deal with 5 % discount on bulk purchase.
�08038989559
Have a lovely day.,�.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2021
please house, i need quote for installation of p.o.p ceiling for 26sqm; numbers of p.o.p cement, sponge/filer, p.o.p paint and other requirement for the installation.

many thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2021
uncleteeh:

There's just somtin I observed even in most duplexes that are being erected. Staircases are most times not enclosed.
This will defeat the usage of AC in buildings. Every space needs specific enclosure even if it's gonna be glass.
Why?
I.e.

If the staircase areas are enclosed, the house could suffer some ventilation problems, especially when power goes off and we can't put on the AC temporarily.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2021
n3xt:

We are paying the price of a truncated democratic process.

A lot of thing were going right till militia boys started participating in politics and wearing overflowing agbada.

The leaders who enjoyed the good times in the 50s and 60s and chose not to do the right thing are the symptoms and not the cause of Nigeria problems. The real cause is unprincipled politicians and abuse of democracy.

God has given us real and selfless visionary leaders in the 70s and 80s but the military coup of 1983 truncated our young and developing democracy. Most of these visionary leaders were thrown into prison, incarcerated and thrown into exile.

Our political landscape is now filled with theorists and selfish politicians. Ever since we lost our democracy in 1983, we’ve been finding “x” in Nigeria.

Imagine all these beautiful projects were done with cocoa money, not oil money o.

Leaders are made, not elected.

Some of our country's problems started from 1979 (Shagari), not really 1983 except we want to be blind to what happened between 1979 and 1983.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
lukkens:
please house, i need quote for installation of p.o.p ceiling for 26sqm; numbers of p.o.p cement, sponge/filer, p.o.p paint and other requirement for the installation.

many thanks in advance

Hello! For a 26sqm : At least 10bags of PoP would be Alright! 10Kg of fillers! A bucket of Pop paint is Ok for screeding of the Pop after installation! Binding Wires! Scaffolding ! Range very important! Board for Casting!

lukkens Please note that : The amount of Pop Cement could increase Depending on the Design you want!

Well Am a Professional Interior Designer & I offer POP services! Feel free to call or WhatsApp Me for Any Question/Enquiries! on O7O1696IIOl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gen2men, RockOfAgesAlumi(m), Amosaloud(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.