Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442422 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2021
For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

For original Cables https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

Phone number 08033643191, 08051750560 whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gandkiss: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Sure Sir!

For more Enquiries! Kindly Dm on WhatsApp / or call.
zero7zero169611zero1
Will chat you up now. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by multikolour(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2021
Someone complained that water is finding its way to his parlour. He did not accuse the engineer not any artisans rather he blamed the door and went ahead to look for solutions.

This is maturity and someone who knows what he doing.

Some people would have been shouting fraud up and down, all accusing everyone.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2021
MMotimo:

Salutations, QC1!

May God continue to bless you and shine His face upon you. May you ever inspire prayers wherever you go. May God’s favour never depart from you. May you and your descendants be prosperous and may helpers be drawn to you and your seed wherever you go. May you always find help in times of need, may the Almighty continue to succour you. I believe that God has already and will continue to reward you so that you will never look like what you went through.

Best wishes, always. Your testimony has already saved several people from falling into the same trap. For that alone, God will continue to multiply you exponentially and you will not lack any good thing IJN.

Blessed are you amongst men. Na man you be!

Amen. Again and again. May God bless you and your family abundantly. May you never lack. May you never be defrauded with all your life savings by an imposter / incompetent builder in Jesus's name. May you always listen to advice when you are warned of danger and 419, even thought you're trying to give that person a second chance from the goodness of your heart. May Lord God of Isreal always fix whatever problem or troubles you may encounter in your life regardless of the situations and circumstances. May you grow in wisdom and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, for in him be the glory from now and eternity.

He who has ears let him hear, he who has wisdom let him say "Amen".

I deliberately add those pictures below to show that Jesus is Lord and God truly helps when all hope is lost. Praise the Lord!

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Qc1:

Amen. Again and again. May God bless you and your family abundantly. May you never lack. May you never be defrauded with all your life savings by an imposter / incompetent builder in Jesus's name. May you always listen to advice when you are warned of danger and 419, even thought you're trying to give that person a second chance from the goodness of your heart. May Lord God of Isreal always fix whatever problem or troubles you may encounter in your life regardless of the situations and circumstances. May you grow in wisdom and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, for in him be the glory from now and eternity.

cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Qc1:

How many time were you defrauded?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

How many time were you defrauded?

Wow! What a question? Why not ask God for your eyes to see what I went through?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
KolaShangOne:
What do you think?

What do you think about using stamped concrete floor indoors? It is definitely cheaper than using tiles.

Interior requires smooth finishing for comfort and elegance.

Exterior requires robust finishing to withstand and manage environmental conditions.

But it's still your choice if you want to over exaggerate!

Over & out!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Qc1:

Wow! What a question? Why not ask God for your eyes to see what I went through?

Sir, were you stolen from?

Paid him but he ran off with the money or
paid him for A and he delivered B?

I sincerely want to know for clarity sake.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2021
MMotimo:
LOL

The more you look, the less you see. The accused is now the mediator, you can’t make this stuff up. No surprises though, desperate times require desperate measures.

Someone that registered in January 2021 to promote brabusng / n3xt / brabus’ kobocity. A self confessed “partner” who already addressed me (and I ignored) a few days ago is now here to dismiss charges. After all, victims not being here is confirmation nothing happened. By the way, this mediation will be restricted to the few people that showed up on the “selected “ thread even if their full stories are not captured. The multiple victims’ posts littered all over this section can be discarded. Is that supposed to represent logic to people with working brains?

The fact that egunmogaji reiterated that he started his thread for selfish reasons does NOT invalidate the contributions made by other people on that thread. On the thread, he made it clear he was there to revenge and when he stopped posting he stated why. How does this equate a summary dismissal of the thread and it’s contents?

Egun’s thread did not cover all the fraud perpetrated against Nland members. I have repeatedly stated that each time I referenced the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder/1#46393820 Egun stating why he started the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/481#48559027

Page 482 on this very off topic thread is where Egunmogaji, in 2016, states why he stopped even though n3xt / brabus did not apologize. That has never been a secret, it’s all in the thread. I’ve only ever referred to that thread as an incomplete catalogue of all the atrocities so nothing to see here. Nice weak try though but Mmotimo is nothing if not tenacious.

The difference between me and Egun is that I’m not doing this for my ego and I don’t need an apology.

******modifed*****

Oops! Looks like n3xt aka naijapal goofed on that one.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2075#100217709

You are now a damn nuisance on this thread .... just getifok....crying more than the bereaved...
Just rent public address system and put Brabus on there...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2021
omanzo02:

Interior requires smooth finishing for comfort and elegance.

Exterior requires robust finishing to withstand and manage environmental conditions.

But it's still your choice if you want to over exaggerate!

Over & out!

True on Aesthetics
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mickyyaya: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Bosses in the house pls help out...how una see the quotations...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chioma1989: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Dijita:

Why don't you just plaster it the way you plaster wall as our fathers did in the days before tiles become the trend? I am seriously considering this option. You can choose upgrade to tiles if you become buoyant in the future.

My brother, I saw that in the US with white skirting boards by the walls . Very beautiful and cool. It was a pure dark grey normal concrete floor as we had them then in the 80s. I am also seriously considering the option in one of my areas to see how it would appear. The problem is that our artisans are not thinking in that direction. Every thing is about tiles. I am considering balcony, store, kitchen, laundry, closet and even staircase for this modern concrete flooring. Check online and see some magnificent modern concrete flooring. Who can replicate such is the problem here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2021
Thanks for the mention.

hamtabfawaz:

HYG (here you go) :. @Uncleteeh
@Spyder880 @Qsfemi @Aventures @Chekitaut
This list should help.

When you get to POP stage! We are available & affordable.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chioma1989: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

And if they add colors properly one can maybe get close to this but then cost may start going back up.

Excellent sir. There is nothing wrong with the third picture there. Perfect normal cement floor with white skirting boards by the wall ages. I am going with this cement floor for those places mentioned in my earlier post to see how it will look. I have seen this ordinary cement floor in many places abroad, including malls, parks and even airport. I don't understand the reason why it has taken the back stage in the Nigerian construction industry.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2021
What do professionals here say about 3D flooring?

Anyone with experience?

Is it betteroff than tiles or wood?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

And if they add colors properly one can maybe get close to this but then cost may start going back up.
Most of the images look similar to that of 3D floors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
diordaves:

As it's for resale, very well not to spend too much to fence. The wire gauze option Spyder mentioned is good but I had a bad experience at Motunde- Ibadan/Ilorin express, thieves made away with the gauze. So I used trees instead from IITA for a fraction of the cost. It worked but the land is more than five acres though. You may want to look into this option as well and see if it will work for you.

How does this work? Did you plant new trees?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
somehow:
What do professionals here say about 3D flooring?

Anyone with experience?

Is it betteroff than tiles or wood?

3D flooring is another exciting option of interior floor Plans

It enhances refinement!

Below are some 3D flooring job that we did for a client, while I was learning under my boss.

Beautifies the home.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

It enhances refinement!

Below are some 3D flooring job that we did for a client, while I was learning under my boss.

Beautifies the home.

Nice.

How's the cost like?

Though I would not go for busy ones like this.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
koolengrtimmy:
I really don't understand this page with so much level of accusations.

Has anyone defrauded someone on this page?

This is the only page I recommend folks from abroad to study DIY , I don't want issues because I'm not around.

Could you tag me to some builders who can supervise projects , not engineers pls I'm one myself.

Can we chat on WhatsApp or kindly drop Ur contact sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

It enhances refinement!

Beautifies the home.
This building is a residential apartment ryt?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
somehow:

Nice.

How's the cost like?

Busy is an understatement. More an assault on the senses IMO.

Minimalism as a concept in interior decorations has much to be recommended. Neutral colors, thoughtful living spaces etc.

You get a sense of calmness as well, if your brain is not constantly but subliminally overworked with the ever present visual stimulation.

And, if you really want to go bohemian on a whim, do it with something easily removed/replaced (like a rug or painting). Perhaps not something permanently etched like these examples.

Horses for courses though.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
somehow:

Nice.

How's the cost like?

it's very expensive. (Luxury stuff)

₦15K per sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
uncleteeh:

This building is a residential apartment ryt?

Yeah
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
folmus:

How does this work? Did you plant new trees?

Yes. The guys at IITA planted the trees in about 1.5meters interval in a straight line just like you would with a block fence. And it worked. As the trees mature, the demarcation and sense of presence was so pronounced that one can't make the mistake of encroachment. And to be honest, the trees added more value to the land than the stolen wire fence.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hapiness44(f): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Happy weekend all. For those in need of beautiful furniture for your home, please check out the thread I created for my husband. He makes good furniture!

https://www.nairaland.com/4545349/please-check-out-beautiful-unique
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

₦15K per sqm

You don't say!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
jabolo:

Busy is an understatement. More an assault on the senses IMO.

Minimalism as a concept in interior decorations has much to be recommended. Neutral colors, thoughtful living spaces etc.

You get a sense of calmness as well, if your brain is not constantly but subliminally overworked with the ever present visual stimulation.

And, if you really want to go bohemian on a whim, do it with something easily removed/replaced (like a rug or painting). Perhaps not something permanently etched like these examples.

Horses for courses though.

The particular one he posted can turn the brain upside down.

Too busy!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

₦15K per sqm

Wahala dey o.

So how much is the tile per sqm that was said to be too expensive, so we should look at brutalist industrial concrete floor as an option?

People save up and look for nice tiles and tile your home. Tiles are the crowning glory if you pick wisely. How will I spend 30 million to build a duplex or bungalow, come put interlocking floor for inside parlour and even kitchen. Which kind tight-hand be that? Tiling na the last mile. Close eye and finish strong. It is what it is. You are going to spend millions any which way, so why finish shabbily if care is not taken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
hapiness44:
Happy weekend all. For those in need of beautiful furniture for your home, please check out the thread I created for my husband. He makes good furniture!

https://www.nairaland.com/4545349/please-check-out-beautiful-unique

Did your husband do that wine chair?

Looks imported. I like the professionalism

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), buzzetin(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.