Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403638 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sconp: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
sonnie10:

There is gypsum in abundant at Mmfamasig around Akamkpa and Oban axis. But I don't know if it is currently being mined. Why would you want to take it to Calabar when you can do your pop crushing site right there in Ogun. Transportation alone will eat into your margin. Except you intend to supply to cement company like Dangote and Calchem (former Calcemco) for their cement production.

It isn't for POP.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
My 200k is still up for grab for whoever can get the drawing done though.

@naijapal can you see the weighty fraud allegation against Brabus?

Can you bring another one pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2021
Naijapal:

You need to address the issues in the thread below:
1) why were there so many complaints and accusations of fraud/sharp practices against you by your clients? Where did you go wrong?

Can we deal with specifics here? I honestly don’t have time reading stories.

However, here’s the thing:

Let’s conduct an experiment. Just come up with any Nairaland ID and say Brabus defrauded you on this thread and see if anyone will care to hear the true position of things.

I’m very confident you believed I defrauded the guy in your 2nd point because there are series of claims like that

Despite:

- Taking time to produce a drawing.
- Taking time to conduct a physical site inspection. I’m sure you’d agree Ajah to Ajao estate is not a 2 hours journey.
- Refunding when the client is not getting my point.
- Printing full set of drawings and delivering them.

Sigh!

_________

What if the guy has saved the drawing and asked for a refund from me? I kuku don give him all the soft copies grin

Isn’t that a possibility?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by adanny01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
n3xt:
I couldn’t have produced the drawings this night na.

Site Plan grin shown to the client to let him know the challenge with his request.
Unfortunately I doubt this middleman was communicating the true position of things to the true owner.

Is this the plan that’ll be signed and sealed?

Was it that you didn't have the plot survey at the time you designed the building?

You should have had the survey before doing anything. From what I see, you designed the building before trying to fit in a layout only to realize it won't fit. The client should have been warned ab initio. You also knew about the fact that there won't be approval but you still went ahead to draft.

The were so many reasons why you shouldn't have done the job but you took the money and still failed when the failure was inevitable

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
adanny01:

Was it that you didn't have the plot survey at the time you designed the building?

You should have had the survey before doing anything. From what I see, you designed the building before

I shared 2 surveys up there. I have the survey.

I was actually building a house in the same area and I was able to visit the plot to see things myself.

When he gave the first survey, I told him his request is impossible.

He came back to tell me he has gone ahead to buy another small “tiny” plot shown in survey 2 and sent to me.

I decided to show him what the building will look like on the plot if we chose to force it in.

________

To set the record straight, the client wanted exactly what I was building in the neighborhood and I had to show him on his survey what that building will look like on the irregular shaped plot.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2021
adanny01:

The client should have been warned ab initio. You also knew about the fact that there won't be approval but you still went ahead to draft.

The were so many reasons why you shouldn't have done the job but you took the money and still failed when the failure was inevitable

Just as I stated above, if it’s brabus it must be fraud and you never disappoint sir.

But just think about it, why will the client send a second survey showing he has bought another parcel of land to be added to the old land if he hasn’t been warned or cautioned?

Did you also miss the part where I said a refund was made when he’s not getting it?

I can only smile here on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2021
n3xt:

Can we deal with specifics here? I honestly don’t have time reading stories.

However, here’s the thing:

Let’s conduct an experiment. Just come up with any Nairaland ID and say Brabus defrauded you on this thread and see if anyone will care to hear the true position of things.

I’m very confident you believed I defrauded the guy in your 2nd point because there are series of claims like that

Despite:

- Taking time to produce a drawing.
- Taking time to conduct a physical site inspection. I’m sure you’d agree Ajah to Ajao estate is not a 2 hours journey.
- Refunding when the client is not getting my point.
- Printing full set of drawings and delivering them.

Sigh!

_________

What if the guy has saved the drawing and asked for a refund from me? I kuku don give him all the soft copies grin

Isn’t that a possibility?

1) why did Qc1 praised you in this thread in 2014 https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47#24974866

Then in 2015 he accused you https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread#39369716

Was it on same project or a different one? Qc1 you can join too if you're still here.
Qc1 was last seen on NL on Mar 25, 2021

2) this accusation by mavverick https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/187#44511789

What happened? Mavverick was last seen on NL on Mar 12, 2018

3) this accusation by 3strikes https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/477#48534907

3strikes was last seen in NL Mar 09, 2021

Those mentioned should come and set records straight. EgunMogaji2 has denounced his thread as being a get back post https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2065#100094515

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 12:26am On Mar 26, 2021
LOL

The more you look, the less you see. The accused is now the mediator, you can’t make this stuff up. No surprises though, desperate times require desperate measures.

Someone that registered in January 2021 to promote brabusng / kobocity / n3xt / brabus’ kobocity. A self confessed “partner” who already addressed me (and I ignored) a few days ago is now here to dismiss charges. After all, victims not being here is confirmation nothing happened. By the way, this mediation will be restricted to the few people that showed up on the “selected “ thread even if their full stories are not captured. The multiple victims’ posts littered all over this section can be discarded. Is that supposed to represent logic to people with working brains?

The fact that egunmogaji reiterated that he started his thread for selfish reasons does NOT invalidate the contributions made by other people on that thread. On the thread, he made it clear he was there to revenge and when he stopped posting he stated why. How does this equate a summary dismissal of the thread and it’s contents?

Egun’s thread did not cover all the fraud perpetrated against Nland members. I have repeatedly stated that each time I referenced the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder/1#46393820 Egun stating why he started the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/481#48559027

Page 482 on this very off topic thread is where Egunmogaji, in 2016, states why he stopped even though n3xt / brabus did not apologize. That has never been a secret, it’s all in the thread. I’ve only ever referred to that thread as an incomplete catalogue of all the atrocities so nothing to see here. Nice weak try though but Mmotimo is nothing if not tenacious.

The difference between me and Egun is that I’m not doing this for my ego and I don’t need an apology.

******modifed*****

Oops! Looks like n3xt aka naijapal goofed on that one.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2075#100217709

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Naijapal:
1) why did Qc1 praised you in this thread in 2014 https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47#24974866

Then in 2015 he accused you https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread#39369716

Was it on same project or a different one? Qc1 you can join too if you're still here.

One thing I’ve observed is a lot of us like playing the victim and people organizing pity party for us.

2) this accusation by mavverick https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/187#44511789

What happened?

Just read all that happened there and you’d know the truth.

We were asked to build. I did the build but along the line (at foundation stage), the owner said “f*ck” the contract agreement. Things will happen his way.

The project is not a do or die affair. I decided to step aside as I’m not really interested in the new arrangement.

Then series of allegation came.

Brabus was stealing with his truck and I’m like can you steal materials from a project you’re handling took materials and labour. If materials wasn’t enough, it’s not the clients business na grin

Then fake approval grin grin done by a LASG official.

Read the thread, you’d see where brabus was praised for the way he handled the LASBCA officials when they visited the site. You’ll also read where brabus sold fake approval to the complainant.

What you won’t read is that the client discovered a major issue with his land hence the reason he said the approval is fake.
You won’t also read that the man who did approval for the complainant also did for his dad at the same time in different location.

There’s nothing I didn’t do to make sure the complainant follow me to LASG office in Ikota which is just 5 minutes to his residence so that we can go and fight dirty with the officer who gave us fake approval.

Brabus has to pay for the approvals because he walked away from a contract that was breached by the client and the whole world must know brabus gave fake approval grin grin

You won’t read the stories of private investigators who went to check the structural integrity of the building and other nairalanders who worked on the project after brabus and their terrible experience.
The structural guy is Opalu. Try reach out to him and find out more.

I have those part of the story though to share when the time is set.

3) this accusation by 3strikes https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/477#48534907

Follow the thread and read until everything scatter.

Brabus was meant to be at an International Conference in Malaysia for 2 weeks and I took permission to be off the project “lobatan”

Just go over the thread and let me know if there’s anything serious you can hold on to as Brabus offence.

I have the evidence to proof this and it’s in the page if you read with open mind.

My friend kaflex who sold the land to my Oga and sapphireview (one of the finest naija architects) who draw the building can tell the type of person their client is and who’s brabus.

@kaflex I still have recording of our discussion o grin grin

@sapphireview you still have my book on hotel designs o.

My Oga whom I helped sort out omo onile issue now started posting the picture of myself and my junior bros who’s a police officer as if I was arrested while trying to solve omo onile issue at his site.

It’s well!

Despite all, the project was still delivered on schedule without extra kobo.

______

It’s bed time. I’m preparing for a concrete pour on Saturday. Tomorrow we intend to do the final checks.

Mention me, I’ll attend to your request at your convenience.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2021
MMotimo:
LOL

The more you look, the less you see. The accused is now the mediator, you can’t make this stuff up. No surprises though, desperate times require desperate measures.

Someone that registered in January 2021 to promote brabusng / n3xt / brabus’ kobocity. A self confessed “partner” who already addressed me a few days ago is now here to dismiss charges. After all, victims not being here is confirmation nothing happened.

The fact that egunmogaji reiterated that he started his thread for selfish reasons does NOT invalidate the contributions made by other people on that thread. Even on the thread k he made it clear he was there to revenge and when he stopped posting he stated why. How do these equate a summary dismissal of the thread?

Do we have ignore button here?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2021
Check the date on this Visa Invitation Letter and check the date of sir 3strik expected project completion date grin

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2021
.............as I was saying before the distraction looking to turn this to potopoto fight with Mmotimo. Let’s keep our eye on the ball here, no interest in breaking bottles.

Almost 1am in Naija and the night mediator naijapal aka n3xt / brabusng/ brabus wants to pronounce a verdict LOL

This is basic online deception 101. Create multiple IDs because you never know when you’ll need to mobilize them to come to your aid. When you amass millions of other people’s money, multiple victims, you start believing you can fool all the people all the time. You start trusting in your own delusional invincibility. The interesting thing about fraudsters is that in the end, it’s not a matter of intellect, a lot of their scams depend on people to be trusting.

Hackles are rising
Tempers are heating up
So much heat around the collar but why? All I’m doing is posting and pasting links and screenshots

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1965#98617097

https://www.nairaland.com/naijapal

Naijapal:

Do we have ignore button here?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2021
I’m sure some will be looking for evidence I’m actually going to an international conference.

I’ve already paid $6,000 for the conference which I shared with my Oga grin grin

If you want telex copy of my transfer to HSBC, I can share.

cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2021
n3xt:

One thing...

First question is not answered.

The second too is not answered. Here's the post from the second you should respond to ".. brabus defrauded me with a fake building plan, he has only paid 50k out of 400k and has been giving me story since, things have taken.. ".

Your response in 3 shows inability to accept responsibility. Even if you were not around, work should still go on as planned.

I can't go back to read pages just to get info that can be shared here. You can post a link to any specific post you want to reference.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2021
1.15 am in Naija

Midnight court case in n3xt / brabusng / kobocity / brabus’ Supreme Court

Notice the change in tactics. Gotta make some pretence at neutrality but you can’t completely abandon this drowning strategy so let’s just keep going and have brabus lead us to the evidence to exonerate a la Fashola at Lekki toll gate. All those victims were at fault, n3xt is an angel LOL

Naijapal:

The second too is not answered. Here's the post from the second you should respond to ".. brabus defrauded me with a fake building plan, he has only paid 50k out of 400k and has been giving me story since, things have taken.. ".

Your response in 3 shows inability to accept responsibility. Even if you were not around, work should still go on as planned.

I can't go back to read pages just to get info that can be shared here. You can post a link to any specific post you want to reference.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Naijapal:

Take time and go through the whole thread. Whatever you’re looking for is right there.

I asked my client who live in Megamound estate, Ikota to let us go to the Ikota Approval office to shout and complain about fake approval. He said “No!” It’s on nairaland!

Who’s avoiding govt between us both? Won’t that be an opportunity to nab brabus who’s issuing fake approval? grin grin
I was ready to go to govt office to fight dirty the officer who handled the approval but my client is ready to fight dirty on nairaland.

Also the same guy who did Approval for him the son, did for the father at the same time and the father didn’t complain about fake approval.

Responsibility that what Did I travel? Was the job not completed on schedule? Check the date of completion sir.

I’m still at loss as to what responsibility I should accept?

[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Before Oga 3st change levels, you need to see this:

You can never claim fraud if you follow nexthome contract agreement. You are either the fraud.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:27am On Mar 26, 2021
Why Me?

Here’s something I know but I act as if I don’t know. My Oga shared this with me about other builders and competitors on NL.

We know a lot of these stuffs are instigated.

This is from Oga 3st before he angry

He said I see the quality

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Even my current project, I knew the role of my competitors. I just decided to look aside.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Rollcall of “known” victims. Just a reminder that is a fairly short list and just the ones I know. I have no doubt there are more.

Real people, millions lost and now the perpetrator is back to hunt and haunt more prey. Only a sociopath does that! But how is he not emboldened when his fraud has been delicately described as “non classical fraud.” Cry the beloved country! Now, we know fraud can be differentiated as “not fraud in the classical definition of fraud” What!!! Packaging the Naija way smh. Any wonder brabus / n3xt is back for new victims now that someone who did not lose millions to him can excuse his atrocities as poor management skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2063#100083033

Of course, n3xt/ brabusng / brabus / kobocity would not be a victim of jealousy and envy if he doesn’t remind us of his phantom “haters, other builders and competitors “ as if his return has caused any reputable builder here to lose business. What a joke!

The real builders are currently sleeping, trying to get some rest because there’s actual site visits to be completed tomorrow. Only laptop internet builders stay up till now to act as judge and jury of their own case to save their skin. It’s the price of internet shenanigans to lure in unsuspecting Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2021
n3xt:
Why Me?

Here’s something I know but I act as if I don’t know. My Oga shared this with me about other builders and competitors on NL.

We know a lot of these stuffs are instigated.

This is from Oga 3st before he angry

He said I see quality

Instigated? Why you? Why not others?
Why would your clients that you have easy access to by virtue of the contract be instigated by others?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2021
Naijapal:

Instigated? Why you? Why not others?
Why would your clients that you have easy access to by virtue of the contract be instigated by others?

Smiles.

I don’t bid for too many jobs but I hardly lose bids.

My current project was a tough challenge for my client to chose between a well known nairaland professional builder and N3xt but the professional advice chose me over the pro-builder.

Not because I designed the project but because I’m kinda more detailed. I think my build cost is even the most expensive.

My client didn’t tell me any thing about the competition but the questions he was asking me gave me the ideas of what was happening in the background.

It was a tough decision for him to go with me grin but I think he respect the professional advice and I believe come May 2021 he’d be here to share his experience working with Brabus.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:16am On Mar 26, 2021
Naijapal:

Qc1 was last seen on NL on Mar 25, 2021

What happened? Mavverick was last seen on NL on Mar 12, 2018

3strikes was last seen in NL Mar 09, 2021

Those mentioned should come and set records straight. EgunMogaji2 has denounced his thread as being a get back post https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2065#100094515

You guys need to stop trying to drag me into this nonsense. I don’t have time for bs anymore.

I didn’t denounce any thread. I stated that I got involved in the bash fest because my build and artisans were insulted. I also did not manufacture a single accusation but only referenced and collated existing accusations that were already on NairaLand.

Please leave me out of this and if you’re going to not leave me out then quote me accurately.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 2:20am On Mar 26, 2021
I'll read through this thread from beginning to the end and then make a decision in my next post
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2021
mosefin19:

This is it
For a foundation alone??. What kind of building is that on a half plot of land?

Modified
Well,it'd be better if you're buying all the materials yourself, concerning the granite,go for 10-15tons instead of 5tons(to save money) believe that'll serve you to complete the whole building.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2021
olukaygold:

For a foundation alone??.

Is it too much or too little? Or why the expression?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olukaygold(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2021
n3xt:

Is it too much or too little? Or why the expression?
Too much on a half plot of land sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2021
olukaygold:

Too much on a half plot of land sir

So the bill/qty is by plot size? Or what exactly are you driving at?

What’s too much there? How did you conclude the quote is too much when there’s no drawing yet?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2021
I really don't understand this page with so much level of accusations.

Has anyone defrauded someone on this page?

This is the only page I recommend folks from abroad to study DIY , I don't want issues because I'm not around.

Could you tag me to some builders who can supervise projects , not engineers pls I'm one myself.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), AllyPolly and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.