Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4384197 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
What's the current price of cement in your area
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
On going final sub circuit termination

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:
What's the current price of cement in your area

N3,500 including transportation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sunitex(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please I want someone to advice me about how to start my building project
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sunitex(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
And what is the current price of cement in Asaba now
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
topsy23:
Quality and neatness is our watchword.

Call us today for MEP design and installation

For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

For original Cables https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

Phone number 08033643191, 08051750560 whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Very good and details job

Not regular Baba Lati job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
sunitex:
Please I want someone to advice me about how to start my building project

1. Buy one or two plots depending on what you want to build.
2. Do the architectural and structural design depending on the type of structure.
3. Do the cost estimate or the Bill of quantities.
4. Kick start the project.

I hope it helps, for more information,

Call: Samuel Ajose Engineers ltd
Call/WhatsApp:+2347035596641

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
segzy14:

N3,500 including transportation.

Any possibility of the price of cement dropping any moment soon or the current price has come to stay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

Any possibility of the price of cement dropping any moment soon or the current price has come to stay

From the look of things, it will not go below N3,000

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by utepu: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
This thread is educative.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
rotecch77:
Just a reminder to you all
Watch out for this our project

Duration 24weeks

A thread will be open soon for the project
All details will be posted there
Thanks
Bore hole done today ... depth 150ft
Cost 200k

https://www.nairaland.com/6487704/construction-contemporary-eatery-6-flats

This is the thread to the project.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Direct all your question regarding security wires(electric fence-wire, razor barb-wire, chainlink, panel mesh, e.t.c.) for your building, farm or your factories to the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/5873961/prevent-burglar-thief-pilferer-entering/2#100430964

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
segzy14:

From the look of things, it will not go below N3,000

How soon will it drop to #3000? I might have to postpone my project till it drops

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
utepu:
This thread is educative.
you're welcome
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

How soon will it drop to #3000? I might have to postpone my project till it drops
it might and it might not... God will surely provide for you to finish your project
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

it's not going to happen. Raw materials are scarce and demand for cement is more than the supply.

It's simple demand and supply wahala
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

Where are you guys getting 3500. Cement is 4k in Benin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

I will not postpone. I will strive ahead. Time na money. Delay is dangerous. How many aspects of life would I wait for to drop before I can live my life and live my dream? Nigeria don cast. It is what it is. I can't place my life on hold abeg. If I can, I will. If I cannot, then it is a different matter.

Nigeria na like masquerade: dem no dey stay one place watch am.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
soonest:

Where are you guys getting 3500. Cement is 4k in Benin

Cement is N4,200 in Warri delivery to site.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
In today’s construction industry, time is money. Efficiently managing your projects is the only way to keep your project going and also get projects completed faster without breaking bank.

Most issues that arise in a project come as a direct result of poor planning on the part of the contractor/builder/owner.

The future of construction in Nigeria will require working with efficient builders/contractors/pros who can come with plans to mitigate the impact of changing factors on a project.
... and of course a client who can play by the rules.

________

Despite the increase in cost of cement, I still maintain the (N200 per block) rate given to my client and we’ve not had to discuss variation due to rising cost of materials because adequate plan to forestall these challenges were made from the beginning of the project to prevent nasty surprises.

Even our break was planned grin

XL6 Trillion | Atrium House
All materials for the first floor slab now delivered to site. Project resumes Monday 5th April.
We took 3 days break to refresh and recharge.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Planning Ahead| XL6 Trillion

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
neduboo:

Should drop when the rains come fully , got 900 bags of 3x for 3300 this week

But why wait like someone said , time is money

Cement might drop and other things will rise cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Planning Ahead | Materials for the concrete fin already on site.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
BrabusNG:
In today’s construction industry, time is money. Efficiently managing your projects is the only way to keep your project going and also get projects completed faster without breaking bank.

Most issues that arise in a project come as a direct result of poor planning on the part of the contractor/builder/owner.

The future of construction in Nigeria will require working with efficient builders/contractors/pros who can come with plans to mitigate the impact of changing factors on a project.
... and of course a client who can play by the rules.

________

Despite the increase in cost of cement, I still maintain the (N200 per block) rate given to my client and we’ve not had to discuss variation due to rising cost of materials because adequate plan to forestall these challenges were made from the beginning of the project to prevent nasty surprises.

Even our break was planned grin

XL6 Trillion | Atrium House
All materials for the first floor slab now delivered to site. Project resumes Monday 5th April.
We took 3 days break to refresh and recharge.

Always a good idea to take time to rest.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lafarge Cement is 2900 in Sagamu as at 2 days ago but I’m not able to explore that option due to the size of my project and the time requirements.

I’m still comfortable getting Dangote at 3200 (ex delivery) from a local stockist. I’ll try to save elsewhere grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Always a good idea to take time to rest.

Yup! ... and also greasing their palm on a Good Friday grin grin

Everyone left the site smiling today grin after receiving mobilization to kickoff the 3rd milestone + Easter bonus.

Doing this ensures everyone is pulling in the same direction, with a clear focus on improving the speed and effectiveness.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2021
michlins:
If you have the funds, secure your iron today now. It's about to go down in China. As expected, when the prices increase in China coupled with our exchange rate and expected rise in cost of transport as a result of increase in cost of petrol.

E go shock everyone. A sheet of checkered plate door is 33,000 right now if you see it

Spot on , not just iron , most commodities prices have risen over the last 6 months especially in the last 3 months , copper , aluminum etc , expect price of aluminum roofing and copper wire to rise further

Can’t begin to tell you the savings I make by buying things way in advance when I have a project , mind blowing cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Good morning. Perfect Touch Aluminium
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by neduboo(m): 4:13am On Apr 03, 2021
rmx:

Should drop when the rains come fully , got 900 bags of 3x for 3300 this week

But why wait like someone said , time is money

Cement might drop and other things will rise cool

thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kalu61(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.