Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380393 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2021
n3xt:

I really can’t say as this depends largely on many factors but I’d set aside 800k - N1m as labour charge for it.

I pay my guys something within that range.

_____

Edit:

Thank you sir
Sorry I’m just seeing the 4 bedroom duplex part. I think you should be prepared to pay more but not more than 1.5m though.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 7:48am On Jun 03, 2021
UC92:

Your workmen must be big guys.
I think 600-700k can comfortably do the job.

Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
KolaShangOne:

Alot of factors are involved though. Size of buildings, the "quantity of walls", quantity of concrete to chisel etc..

For this job, any competent work man will charge at least 1 million. Most likely more than that.

Alright sir, thank you.

All contributions appreciated, at least I have the idea now of what to expect
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:
LIMITED STOCK

Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter. 75600

Schneider 850va 12v pure sinewave hybrid inverter .. 65000

Era 380w mono panel ...... 75,000
Yingli 400w mono panel ... 79,000
Jinko 405w mono panel .... 80,000
Canadian mono 355W ..... 79,000
Canadian mono 435W ...... 100,500
Canadian mono 535W ...... 122,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620
I can see higher power rated solar panels are becoming more available.
I guess the higher the power the faster it charges...right?
Meaning instead of buying the common two pcs of 250-300watts...one can get one pc of 535watts?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Ibk2020:
Pls at what point do internal wall screeding comes?
Before or after floor tiles?

Someone should answer my question oooo
Painter/screeder said screeding before tiling so that the floor won't be messed up.
Apparently they can still tile after screeding.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2021
michlins post=102318804ill go:
this is the prevailing choice of bathroom doors around here.

I advise my customers to choose it over any other option. Less than 20k last time I checked

It’s a very good door for bathroom but still many people will go for the useless foreign doors.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2021
gbadexy:

Painter/screeder said screeding before tiling so that the floor won't be messed up.
Apparently they can still tile after screeding.

The tiler said screeding should come later so that the screed on top of the skirting will be smoothened. Else the screeder will come again or you DIY

And the dried screed on the tile can be soaked and washed away easily.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2021
ceelog:

The tiler said screeding should come later so that the screed on top of the skirting will be smoothened. Else the screeder will come again or you DIY

That means it can be done either before or after tiling.
The screeder and tiler would want to finish theirs first and leave.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2021
ceelog:

Meaning instead of buying the common two pcs of 250-300watts...one can get one pc of 535watts?

Yes
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2021
n3xt:

It’s a very good door for bathroom but still many people will go for the useless foreign doors.

Original of that door is sold for 70k here.. inferior is 23k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2021
SOLAR GENERATORS AVAILABLE! ORDER YOURS NOW!!

300watts/500watts/600watts/1100wh are all available . All pure sine wave & lithium battery equipped !

1. 300watts/330wh - 200k

2. 300watts 500wh with wireless phone charging - 258k

3. 500watts/440wh - 250k

4. 600watts/540wh with UPS function - 230k

5. 1000watts /1100wh with UPS function - 340k

6. 3000watts/3000wh - 1.5m

Contact,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daewoods(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
*2v/200ah
*Perfect for 1kva-2.5kva 12v Inverter
*Rubitec Battery-German Technology
*Bought brand new
*3 Months old
*₦40,000 each(slightly negotiable)
Longer backup at affordable rate guaranteed

0813 457 5750
Location- Lagos Mainland

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
BuildingProject:
Please I still need someone that can help me in installing a roofing rain gutter / water collector.

Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Obasanjo Estate Ogun state

Colour:Black

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:
SOLAR GENERATORS AVAILABLE! ORDER YOURS NOW!!

300watts/500watts/600watts/1100wh are all available . All pure sine wave & lithium battery equipped !

1. 300watts/330wh - 200k

2. 300watts 500wh with wireless phone charging - 258k

3. 500watts/440wh - 250k

4. 600watts/540wh with UPS function - 230k

5. 1000watts /1100wh with UPS function - 340k

6. 3000watts/3000wh - 1.5m

Contact,
Hello sir, can that of 1000 watts run 1hp AC with couple of bulbs, please try to explain the capabilities of these your solar in layman terms for those of us that are not familiar with the way these things work. 1000 watts can carry 1Ac , 2 fans, 1 light bulbs, etc, some of us will then take time to do research on the capacity that will best suits our needs. Another thing that is very important to someone like me is the battery, don’t you guys have dry cell’s batteries that can run those solars ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abichannel: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
bobkezel:
Good morning house, pls who has an idea of how many bags of cement and iron rods that is sufficient for the slab of a soakaway measuring 10by 12.

Does anyone know the answer to the above post. I'm seeking same information. Thank you in advance.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
kopell:
Hello sir, can that of 1000 watts run 1hp AC with couple of bulbs, please try to explain the capabilities of these your solar in layman terms for those of us that are not familiar with the way these things work. 1000 watts can carry 1Ac , 2 fans, 1 light bulbs, etc, some of us will then take time to do research on the capacity that will best suits our needs. Another thing that is very important to someone like me is the battery, don’t you guys have dry cell’s batteries that can run those solars ?

Hello,kindly reach me privately for layman explanation as most prospects do via contact below..

Contact,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:

Hello,kindly reach me privately for layman explanation as most prospects do via contact below..

Contact,

Why not just share here?

There are silent followers waiting to read.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
somehow:

Why not just share here?

Kindly click on my profile,thread posts for basic solar education updates. We've loads of information for newbies

https://www.nairaland.com/4550958/strictly-discounted-prices-solar-power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:

Contact,
Please share those information here to give others that may have similar questions, opportunity and understanding of how the system works. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
kopell:
Please share those information here to give others that may have similar questions, opportunity and understanding of how the system works. Thanks

Done.

Kindly click on my profile,thread posts for basic solar education updates. We've loads of information for newbies

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
somehow:

Why not just share here?

Thank you sir or mam, this is what many of our vendors don’t understand. People are doing more business behind the seen that one will ever imagine. We have more silent powerful loaded readers, then active writers. That is just mine tips for vendors on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:

Done.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jasobry:

Original of that door is sold for 70k here.. inferior is 23k
you're ripped to shreds sir.

Tower of that door never reach 40k sef
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
michlins:
you're ripped to shreds sir.

Tower of that door never reach 40k sef

Lol...I be proper ijebu. If only you have seen the door. The glass is complete 10mm smoked screen tempered glass. If you can get same for me at 55k I will gladly buy 5 units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
kiekie1:

Hmm.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
ceelog:

Your tiler just want to secure his job sharp sharp. There is nothing wrong in that, however that is just what inspired his advice.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
ceelog:

True and that is a good thing for space management.
And they are becoming excessively Expensive!
122K for 535W Panel! shocked
Alternative Power in Nigeria is becoming even more expensive than PHCN!
I checked the price of this same rating about a Month ago and it was between #65K - #70K, depending on brand.
Na wa o.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
somehow:

Why not just share here?

This is a general problem.
Sharing 'information' here in the open, will expose a seller to "diligent scrutiny" by all and sundry and if you are not really competent and full of integrity in what you are doing or selling, you may expose your weakness!
It is easier to corner a single person and bamboozle them, than trying to do the same to hundreds of Readers, known and silent. undecided

For example, if something is sold in the Market for X-amount and there is a Silent Mr. Y who knows about this.
When a Mr. Z asks for the Price, a 'Smart' seller will not mention the Price on this Thread, (hence the PM me or lets go to my WhatsApp response) because he knows that there could be a Mr. Y who could just burst that Bubble, if he calls some strange Price on the thread.

Imagine if all prices on Amazon or Ebay or Alibaba are scrubbed-off and each Buyer has to contact them separately and they have to explain to each use what the product is really about shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
One4me:

This is a general problem.
Sharing 'information' here in the open, will expose a seller to "diligent scrutiny" by all and sundry and if you are not really competent and full of integrity in what you are doing or selling, you may expose your weakness!
It is easier to corner a single person and bamboozle them, than trying to do the same to hundreds of Readers, known and silent. undecided

For example, if something is sold in the Market for X-amount and there is a Silent Mr. Y who knows about this.
When a Mr. Z asks for the Price, a 'Smart' seller will not mention the Price on this Thread, (hence the PM me or lets go to my WhatsApp response) because he knows that there could be a Mr. Y who could just burst that Bubble, if he calls some strange Price on the thread.

Imagine if all prices on Amazon or Ebay or Alibaba are scrubbed-off and each Buyer has to contact them separately and they have to explain to each use what the product is really about shocked

I am tired asking sellers to list their prices

"Imagine if all prices on Amazon or Ebay or Alibaba are scrubbed-off and each Buyer has to contact them separately and they have to explain to each use what the product is really about "

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
somehow:

Why not just share here?

Not so long ago I did ask you a simple question ...you didn't want to spoonfeed people you said (not directly though )....lol now you cannot go to the man's page to read the information? Lol...

I always think/thought or believe/d some people are here to share knowledge...some here to learn and pass time....we all help each other....because learning never stops .
Haha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jasobry:

Lol...I be proper ijebu. If only you have seen the door. The glass is complete 10mm smoked screen tempered glass. If you can get same for me at 55k I will gladly buy 5 units.

@michlins

He’s right! It’s not the cheap type.

This is one of the reasons I don’t do finishes for people. Only few people know the difference.

I gave a quote for light fittings for a project and the client complained it’s too expensive. I just smile...

The total amount to be spent on light fittings in the duplex won’t buy 4 gate pillar lights on my fence.

_______

I’ve not had to change some of my bulb in the last 8 years but definitely it’s not AKT grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.