Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380387 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
n3xt:

@michlins

He’s right! It’s not the cheap type.

This is one of the reasons I don’t do finishes for people. Only few people know the difference.

I gave a quote for light fittings for a project and the client complained it’s too expensive. I just smile...

The total amount to be spent on light fittings in the duplex won’t buy 4 gate pillar lights on my fence.

_______

I’ve not had to change some of my bulb in the last 8 years but definitely it’s not AKT grin
it is better to smile baba
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
One4me:

True and that is a good thing for space management.
And they are becoming excessively Expensive!
122K for 535W Panel! shocked
Alternative Power in Nigeria is becoming even more expensive than PHCN!
I checked the price of this same rating about a Month ago and it was between #65K - #70K, depending on brand.
Na wa o.

In the long run, I don't think so. I invested in inverter and batteries and for the past 8 years, I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply. In my current area, we usually have up to 18hours of power supply in a day. In those hours without power, my inverter takes over. Sometimes, when fully charged, I disconnect from public supply, making my monthly power purchase to fall drastically. I cant even remember buying fuel for my generator.

Now, I want to take it further by adding solar. Initial cost outlay is high as I intend to get two of that 535w Canadian mono instead of having four parallel solar panels. I will completely disengaged from public power and switch back during cloudy weather. Make no mistake about it, cost of power from public supply will keep going high. I have applied for prepaid meter for my new build but yet to get response from EKEDC, after more than 11 months.

They have been bringing outrageous bills to people living in that estate. Imagine getting a bill of 30k every month for non existing power. This has propelled me to get this solar even though is being financed via loans. Solar and clean energy is the future. It takes out inconvenience and stress from you.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaemmy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Half plot of land facing express before eloko junction 18m net.
Title: govt allocation,CofO in view.
WhatsApp number or call 08036116183 for inspection and enquires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
oluwaemmy:
Half plot of land facing express before eloko junction 18m net.
Title: govt allocation,CofO in view.
WhatsApp number or call 08036116183 for inspection and enquires
I will tell a friend about this but is the land 25 by 100 or 30 x 120 or 60 x 60.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
I sell hardwood

2x2@N400

2x3@N500

2x4@N600

3x4@N1, 000

2x6@N1, 200

1x12@N2, 000

Call 0-7-0-6-2-3-2-9-5-0-5 or WhatsApp for more

Roof your house now, raining season is here and also mind you price of woods are going up now because it always difficult for truck to go into the forest to get logs of woods in raining seasons and the sawmillers and woods sellers prices will always increase because they will have lesser woods in stock at the sawmill to sell.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
dongc:

Not so long ago I did ask you a simple question ...you didn't want to spoonfeed people you said (not directly though )....lol now you cannot go to the man's page to read the information? Lol...

I always think/thought or believe/d some people are here to share knowledge...some here to learn and pass time....we all help each other....because learning never stops .
Haha
I'm not selling anything on this thread, he is.

Compare oranges with oranges.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MRFIXER001: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU DERIVE BY CONTACTING US?

1. We will help you through the processing of land purchase and prevent you from being scammed.
2. We will give you free building consultation services regarding your dream house
3. We will give you the total estimate needed to finish your building during the planning stage.
4. We offer all in building construction services, so the stress of looking for a surveyor, architect, structural engineer, project manager and other building experts will be eliminated.
5. Our experts have knowledge in construction space and they are all certified; this eliminate lack of professionalism.
6. We will deliver your work at the agreed time; we are not time wasters.
7. We are legally registered and not new in the space. Your money is 100% safe with us.
8. We work based on contract or provide you direct labor with supervision.

BRIEFLY ABOUT US?
Mr Fixer Engineering and Construction Limited RC: 1753339 is a firm that plans, designs and reviews the supervision of BUILDING PROJECTS that facilitates HEALTHY, COMFORT, FUNCTIONAL and INTERACTION homes which ensures that buildings are SAFE and APPROVED in accordance to the regulatory compliance for Nigeria's TOWN PLANNING Certification.

Our BETTER LIVING Professional Services is AFFORDABLE, QUALITATIVE, STANDARD, SPEEDY DELIVERY across the federation and includes;

1. ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
2. STRUCTURAL DRAWINGS
3. MECHANICAL DRAWINGS
4. ELECTRICAL DRAWINGS
5. PRODUCTION OF SURVEY PLAN
6. 3-D PRESENTATION DESIGN
7. BUILDING ANIMATION VIDEOS
8. BUILDING COST ESTIMATE
9. BILL OF QUANTITIES
10. CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION
11. BUILDING REPAIRS AND RENOVATION
12. FACILITY (PROPERTY) MANAGEMENT
13. PROJECT MANAGEMENT

We do it legal
We do it smart
A trial will convince you

Contact us on +2348127478080 +2347046517600(WHATSAPP)
Mrfixerengineeringconstruction@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:36am On Jun 04, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Focusmind:

In the long run, I don't think so. I invested in inverter and batteries and for the past 8 years, I have been enjoying uninterrupted power supply. In my current area, we usually have up to 18hours of power supply in a day. In those hours without power, my inverter takes over. Sometimes, when fully charged, I disconnect from public supply, making my monthly power purchase to fall drastically. I cant even remember buying fuel for my generator.

Now, I want to take it further by adding solar. Initial cost outlay is high as I intend to get two of that 535w Canadian mono instead of having four parallel solar panels. I will completely disengaged from public power and switch back during cloudy weather. Make no mistake about it, cost of power from public supply will keep going high. I have applied for prepaid meter for my new build but yet to get response from EKEDC, after more than 11 months.

They have been bringing outrageous bills to people living in that estate. Imagine getting a bill of 30k every month for non existing power. This has propelled me to get this solar even though is being financed via loans. Solar and clean energy is the future. It takes out inconvenience and stress from you.

The state of our mental health is important to some of us.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:53am On Jun 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaemmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2021
hslbroker2:
I will tell a friend about this but is the land 25 by 100 or 30 x 120 or 60 x 60.
the Land is 60 x 120

Just call me on this number 08036116183 for any other info
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
oluwaemmy:
the Land is 60 x 120

This is a plot and not half.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by birahomes(f): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2021
Do you know that what you call a real estate investment, is that which you don't find attractive at the moment but you can see the possibilities of turning it into a gold mine?

We've seen how rough-looking property turns into the best spot after few years, that's as a result of an "arrow eye" investment.

It's time to diversify your investment portfolio in Land investment by owning a piece of Ibeju-lekki

Smart investors have begun to own the best spot at the moment, own yours now!

Call/Chat +2349076190819 . to secure your plot(s) today!

Remember, the bush of yesterday would become a city tomorrow.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaemmy(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2021
uncleteeh:

This is a plot and not half.
Yes it is, are you interested in buying half plot?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2021
oluwaemmy:
the Land is 60 x 120

ok he will call you, his in the US, but have a proxy here in naija, that live at epe, and I must confess to you, am also is proxy, we would verify every details about the land genuity, he is also a guest nairalander, selling land is not selling phone or laptop, so you need patient.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2021
somehow:
I'm not selling anything on this thread, he is.

Compare oranges with oranges.

Neither do I....compare attitude with attitude.... cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi house.
Good morning.
Please am in need of small quantity stamp concrete materials to do a little exam project testing.
Please and please am willing to pay and waybill too.
1. Colour hardner (black and red), ( quantity is not more than a yellow custard container 4L )

2. Acrylic concrete sealer /thinner ( just a little quantity not more than 1litre).

If you can provide me this, please quote me anywhere and I'll take it up from there.

Ps:it's urgent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:
Hi house.
Good morning.
Please am in need of small quantity stamp concrete materials to do a little exam project testing.
Please and please am willing to pay and waybill too.
1. Colour hardner (black and red), ( quantity is not more than a yellow custard container 4L )

2. Acrylic concrete sealer /thinner ( just a little quantity not more than 1litre).

If you can provide me this, please quote me anywhere and I'll take it up from there.

Ps:it's urgent
contact N3xt or brabus
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by grafixdon: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2021
Goodday professional engineers, please how many bags of cements do I need to erect 1000 6inches blocks?

Pls o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2021
hslbroker2:
contact N3xt or brabus
On that now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Found this structure and two things unsettle my reasoning?
1.can this crib ever be 100% water-proof?
2. What category of house is this? Engr claims it's a penthouse and I totally disagree.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2021
Updated pricelist for your renewable energy products!

https://us.docworkspace.com/d/sILbRmPgitevShQY

Quanta 200a battery .......... 145,000
Flames 320w mono panel... 60,000

Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter. 75600

Schneider 850va 12v pure sinewave hybrid inverter .. 65000

Era 380w mono panel ...... 75,000
Yingli 400w mono panel ... 79,000
Jinko 405w mono panel .... 80,000
Canadian mono 355W ..... 79,000
Canadian mono 435W ...... 100,500
Canadian mono 535W ...... 122,000

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 7,000
Electrolyte 25L (Accurate specific gravity) ...10,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by grafixdon: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
grafixdon:
Goodday professional engineers, please how many bags of cements do I need to erect 1000 6inches blocks?

Pls o

Egunmogaji2, spider etc please sir help a brother

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rexology: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
michlins:
let me confirm if there's a direct bus playing from Nnewi to Benue State and we can move forward
If you go to Nkwo Nnewi Machine parts dealers, just ask them about the truck going to Makurdi. It's a big truck. I don't have the driver's number but that's the place you can get Makurdi truck.

Can we now move forward?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
grafixdon:

Approximately 15 bags but not including the ones to be used for first bed which varies.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
tonididdy:
Found this structure and two things unsettle my reasoning?
1.can this crib ever be 100% water-proof?
2. What category of house is this? Engr claims it's a penthouse and I totally disagree.

It is a duplex, just that not all sides are raised. Let me share an example of one which I designed for a client here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
dongc:

Neither do I....compare attitude with attitude.... cool
This is rather here nor there.

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Rexology:
If you go to Nkwo Nnewi Machine parts dealers, just ask them about the truck going to Makurdi. It's a big truck. I don't have the driver's number but that's the place you can get Makurdi truck.

Can we now move forward?
we move forward when I confirm the movement

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
uncleteeh:

It is a duplex, just that not all sides are raised. Let me share an example of one which I designed for a client here.

Nice looking building.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by samoranononi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
grafixdon:

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.