Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4388560 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
saydfact:

Na women get the house ooh - just do as madam says....

Goodluck

I can still convince her sha. But what about the idea of stepping down the whole rooms in the house.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
In building construction,painting is also the finishes that bring the building to reality.
Painting add value to building.
Painting prevent devalue of your building.
Painting correct error on the wall after plastering.
Painting make the building look attractive and look good.
Painting prevent factors such; moisture,dust, sun ray etc from affecting the building.

FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU PAINT YOUR HOUSE.
1)The type of paint.

2)The quality of the paint which depend on the material use to produce the paint not the name of the paint.

3)The colors combination of the paints that will be use to paint the building.

4)The painters that will apply the paint(unprofessional or professional)

5)The preparation of the wall before starting the painting of the building.

6)Application of body filter to opening on the wall before painting.

7)The sand paper of the wall,to ensure the wall is smooth before applying the paint.

Application of two or more coat of paint on the wall,to ensure the paint cover the area surface.

We have different types of paint and quality which depend on the materials use to produce the paint.

There are various types of paint which are: Emulsion paint,Satin paint,Stucco paint,Textured coat,Flex,Magic paint,Mable paint.
We supply paints and we paint professionally.

EMULSION PAINT: is called water base paint, the common type of paint that is use in Nigeria.
There of different quality but for durability ,you must use quality paint if not ,you will waste money and your building painting will look old within a short time of painting.

SATIN PAINT:is a special kind of paint,it reflex on there is light on it,it is durable, it cover up with one coat and when it is dirty,it can easily be wash with soap and water.

STUCCO PAINT:it is a special kind of paint,it is decorative paint,it reflex and look glossy

TEXTURED COAT:it is a paint commonly use on the exterior part of the building and it contain stones

FLEX PAINT :is special paint that show flower on the wall,when apply.

MAGIC PAINT: is a special paint that when apply on the wall, it garters like a star on the wall.

MARBLE PAINT:This is a special type of paint that is consist of 2 to 3 types of paint and apply at the same time mixed together to give one painting and lots more different types of paint.

For your new building,old building,renovated building,we are ready to make a supply and paint them for you.

At value paints we are professional paint markers in Nigeria and our painters with many years of experience in painting industry and housing.

We are young,smart and hard working with the knowledge of modern painting,quality paint and designs.

we can work in any location across Nigeria.
We have a lots of different painted houses, that will help you see and visualize how your building will look like, if that same color is applied on the building.

With our professional painters and experience in the painting industry, we are ready to paint your house.

Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you.08163862804
https://nigerianprice.com/value-paints-prices-in-nigeria/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

And we that have no Madam nko? Who get am for the house? grin
Egun get one ☝️ out of those young ladies that you can manage for yourself. It’s easy, stop complaining na naija you dey.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2021

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
kopell:
Egun get one ☝️ out of those young ladies that you can manage for yourself. It’s easy, stop complaining na naija you dey.

I’m allergic to managing women. I’m also not complaining sha because this is the first time in decades that I can actually operate without caring about someone else’s opinion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
kopell:

Can Your manage women ?
Good luck with managing young ladies
Village ladies become City ladies in three months
City Ladies become American in 2 months

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
GoodFaith:

Can Your manage women ?

You can do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
folmus:
@Chekitaut, how much is Sharp Sand and Granite to Epe?
100k & 210k respectively. Sir

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Chekitaut:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes this will cut cost because the volume of concrete and steel used in ribbed floor slabs are smaller when compared to the solid floor slab options.

However this floor type is economical where the span is large and there is need to reduce the weight on the building.

(quote author=bolu1986 post=102793066]Will this cut cost? Rib slab [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hatesin:

I see all these carved out dining areas as waste of space coz it doesn't take long and it will stop being used as dining again and then you can't use it for another reasonable purpose because it's open to the sitting room.

Why not have the dining area near the kitchen just for the family and then serve your guests in the sitting room using side tables.

This way, any family member can comfortably eat in the dining without having to attract or distract the activities in the sitting room.
I guess this is you talking about Bungalows?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jasobry:

Open sitting room without carved out dining will always be preferred any day.

Maybe for a bungalow...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kentucky404:

Crying more than the bereaved
just imagine what u saying.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kentucky404:

Actually he's just an hungry kid, seeking attention.
Calling me a kid? I been here since 2006, u registered just about 2 months ago, u see people, I have created more 10 threads here that made front page, u said u are hungry, if u are hungry ask for food, because the bible said in matthew 7:7 ask, it shall be giving to u, seek, ye shall find, knock it will be open to u, so if u are hungry ask, ye shall be feed, u quoted me thrice, dem send you come, I suggested a solution and it was adapted, what do u and your proxy suggest bro, with all due respect.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I’m allergic to managing women. I’m also not complaining sha because this is the first time in decades that I can actually operate without caring about someone else’s opinion cheesy
Jesus
LOL "I can actually operate without caring about someone else’s opinion "

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
sonnie10:

I have been managing my own American lady 14years now and still counting. I know her mumu button and I am sure she knows mine.

Does she have money and big mouth and drive 90k SUV Porsche
Make six figure salary?
I had to tell her "I am a Nigerian and I will you pay-
Her Respond was it was going to cost 2000-5000 monthly
Thank God My tax man took care of me it only cost $1375
Her next question was how did you do it
Women and men are sweet and sour
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Chekitaut:

What size be this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Value paint guy ....take some break and continue later..

In other news...I saw this on twitter now ..the handle is a Bmc....pint of salt �...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1405106046801170437

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
GoodFaith:

Can Your manage women ?
Hahaha yes you can manage ladies both way, you know what I mean. Firstly you most be loaded, and good in the other room. If you have that you’re good to go my man�, forget city or village thing all of them na same.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by multikolour(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
erico2k2:

these are the houses the average MAN livs in bro
200,000 $ × 500 naira = 100 million naira.

Ask yourself how many people can make 100 million in 20 years in Nigeria.

A house of 20 million is not affordable housing not to talk of 100 million

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
saydfact:

Hi Next,

why are my original articles flooding the pages of kobocity without my permission and without referencing my blog were it was all taking from?

we're talking about 5 different articles....

Hey baba!

This is quite a tricky one.

On one hand the liability lies with posters as they're the one making the posts/comments. Kobocity is not responsible for what our forum users post.

On the other hand, you can approach the forum administrator to remove any comment/posts/contents likely to cause offence/libel, or violate the forum’s acceptable use.

You can reach out to the admin of the site to sort things out.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
@chekitaut

Pls can one tell the how many ton of sharp sand and granite was supplied to this site from the picture.

The sands definitely look like 3 trips of sand, just want to have an idea how many tons they are.

I'll appreciate responses from other good members of the forum. Thanks a lot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Wtkdesigns: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
WTK Architects: Architectural Design(Classical designs and Contemporary designs), Construction Of Building, interior Design, structural Design, 3d realistic renders, 3d Animation Walkthrough

- Duplex designs
- Boungalow Designs
- Flat / Apartment design
- Office complex designs
- Hospital design
- Hotel Design
- church and Mosque designs

Call or whatsapp 08096365063

CHECK FOR MORE HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/5642995/bungalow-design-affordable-price-call/27#102674650

https://www.nairaland.com/5511768/architectural-design-interior-exterior-plans/40#102674647

https://www.nairaland.com/5571604/architectural-drawings-interior-exterior-construction/18#102671037

https://www.nairaland.com/5618812/photorealistic-architectural-rendering-both-interiors/20#102671049

https://www.nairaland.com/5638601/architectural-designs-duplex-boungalow-affordable/25#102671161

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OAKGroup(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aforxzy:
Yes this will cut cost because the volume of concrete and steel used in ribbed floor slabs are smaller when compared to the solid floor slab options.

However this floor type is economical where the span is large and there is need to reduce the weight on the building.

(quote author=bolu1986 post=102793066]Will this cut cost? Rib slab

Well, it could probably cut cost but I'm not too sure, the Workmanship involved too is something to consider.
The picture of the one posted hasn't been fully constructed for casting.
Though, the slabs thickness will be lighter.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
n3xt:

Hey baba!

This is quite a tricky one.

On one hand the liability lies with posters as they're the one making the posts/comments. Kobocity is not responsible for what our forum users post.

On the other hand, you can approach the forum administrator to remove any comment/posts/contents likely to cause offence/libel, or violate the forum’s acceptable use.

You can reach out to the admin of the site to sort things out.

You're basically asking me to send you same message via your kobocity mail.... OK.. I'll do that and see your action OR.... (wink)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
erico2k2:

What was the cost of labour in plastering this?

Check the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5955403/new-4-bedroom-duplex-swimming/15#102830553
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
saydfact:

You're basically asking me to send you same message via your kobocity mail.... OK.. I'll do that and see your action OR.... (wink)

That’s more like it. Just make it official.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
hslbroker2:

Calling me a kid? I been here since 2006, u registered just about 2 months ago, u see people, I have created more 10 threads here that made front page, u said u are hungry, if u are hungry ask for food, because the bible said in matthew 7:7 ask, it shall be giving to u, seek, ye shall find, knock it will be open to u, so if u are hungry ask, ye shall be feed, u quoted me thrice, dem send you come, I suggested a solution and it was adapted, what do u and your proxy suggest bro, with all due respect.

I Bet these are your greatest achievements in life cool

By the way, why do you write like a village headmaster undecided

I come in Peace bro.

Mr Front Page maker grin

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
multikolour:

200,000 $ × 500 naira = 100 million naira.

Ask yourself how many people can make 100 million in 20 years in Nigeria.

A house of 20 million is not affordable housing not to talk of 100 million
your are missing the point, this is in the USA, so people who are on the middle class ie teachers and other civil servants in the USA can afford them houses, no Nigeria, if placed in the Nigerian context might have to be N15million or N20 million payable over 30 years

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2021
dongc:

In other news...I saw this on twitter now ..the handle is a Bmc....pint of salt �...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1405106046801170437

#MadeinNigeria
There shouldn't be a problem with that, what I would expect is More or even better quality at very affordable prices for Nigerians

Anything other than the Bolded, is Useless & worthless.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Kentucky404:

I Bet these are your greatest achievements in life cool

By the way, why do you write like a village headmaster undecided

I come in Peace bro.

Mr Front Page maker grin

I know u have read that book, villahead

You know better

Abusing people is your greatest achievement in the world

I come in peace

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (3667) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.