Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4426170 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stopthecap:

This is not juju.

He simply relies on the fact that there will always be people desperate to build everyday.
Plain and simple.
Many of his former disgruntled clients and good spirited people were able to make his track record on this forum clear, so that new people do not get scammed
k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Happy Monday everyone
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
n3xt:

Smiles @ Nairaland.com

Good night!
Yes, Until your records were brought to light, and yet you seem unrepentant, i take back that comment and cut that link with you, i don't want any troubles.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
hslbroker2:
Happy Monday everyone

Mr Wood seller. Can we get few quantities of 2x3 to the same place you delivered last month?

We’re starting phase 2 of the project.

2*3 = 200 pcs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
BrickDevo:

Yes, Until your records were brought to light, and yet you seem unrepentant, i take back that comment and cut that link with you, i don't want any troubles.
Exactly! no remorse.no conscience, sociopathy.

This has always been the behavior...Literally mocking his previous clients and boasting that he is onto the NEXT project..
Another way to derail the thread as if "if I can get another "mugu" , I am not wrong."

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Stopthecap:

Sorry to see you were his newest casualty, but his track record on this platform is extensive.

Don't blink.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2021
n3xt:

Smiles @ Nairaland.com

Good night!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2021
somehow:

Don't blink.
I admire your silent confidence in retrieving all you have lost, but I can guarantee you money can always be made back, but the loss of time and effort cannot be replaced

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2021
why this?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 1:39am On Dec 13, 2021
sonnie10:
why this?

Because I lost the login to my previous account (onetimeonly)
My identity on this forum is not a secret.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 1:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Stopthecap:

Because I lost the login to my previous account (onetimeonly)
My identity on this forum is not a secret.
Thanks

Pardon my skepticism, now I see. Welcome back! I see you had some issues with him dating back to 2016.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2021
sonnie10:

Pardon my skepticism, now I see. Welcome back! I see you had some issues with him dating back to 2016.

Never had any contractual issues with him.

I could see through his bullshit back then when I was vetting for subcontractors on this forum ( for a family project).

A family member asked me to consider his services based on this forum ( I am in the building profession in the DMV area and supervise some project locally as time allows) and that is how I stumbled here in~ 2016.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Oh nothing, just local man wishfully handling architectural grade lumber on this chilly night.

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:03am On Dec 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Oh nothing, just local man wishfully handling architectural grade lumber on this chilly night.

The difference is annoying. Welcome back.

Hajji M.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Standards versus No Standards.

Guess it would cost an arm and a leg to import.

But I've stumbled on projects in Abuja were the owners imported nearly everything used except for sand, cement and water.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2021
FEGEITOK:

Standards versus No Standards.

Guess it would cost an arm and a leg to import.

But I've stumbled on projects in Abuja were the owners imported nearly everything used except for sand, cement and water.

We're seriously lacking.

But it is well.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:53am On Dec 13, 2021
mufutau55:

The difference is annoying. Welcome back.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir. I already changed my ticket to go back to Nigeria sooner. I feel out of place here. Too much calm and lack of chaos over here grin

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bugmenot: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2021
I won't go near a project Brabus/n3xt (or whatever else he rebrands himself as) was a part of with a 10 foot pole. He has a history of f***ing up his clients and their projects and absolving himself of all blame. Don't be fooled by his self-acclaim, it's all part of his modus operandi - this is the one thing he is actually good at - bluffy marketing. His lack of integrity is also unrivaled in my opinion. For every success he lays claim to, there are usually 1 million disasters...

Again, don't be fooled if you don't want history to repeat itself with you as the victim...

Stopthecap:

"Our friend" is never bothered about completing projects as contracted and PAID for.
I made a challenge to him years ago on this platform to show a job he has started and completed from start to finish to the satisfaction of his client. He has none to show.
Then he will come here exchanging words with his clients and insulting them calling them broke!
It is all good and flowery words until money has changed hands...then it is unto the NEXT PROJECT. THAT IS HIS SCAM.

Like I said he will continue with his scam on this platform

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2021
bugmenot:
I won't go near a project Brabus/n3xt (or whatever else he rebrands himself as) was a part of with a 10 foot pole. He has a history of f***ing up his clients and their projects and absolving himself of all blame. Don't be fooled by his self-acclaim, it's all part of his modus operandi - this is the one thing he is actually good at - bluffy marketing. His lack of integrity is also unrivaled in my opinion. For every success he lays claim to, there are usually 1 million disasters...

Again, don't be fooled if you don't want history to repeat itself with you as the victim...

He is back on this forum again with another shiny
"Marketing" project. So folks need to be vigilant. There is so much information in this platform, but
Who can go through the over 2000 pages on this thread to know what is going on here ....and this is the most popular and informative property thread

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Words on the mable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy New week from Perfect Touch Aluminium..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
n3xt:

Mr Wood seller. Can we get few quantities of 2x3 to the same place you delivered last month?

2*3 = 200 pcs
yes sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2021
n3xt:

2*3 = 200 pcs

Bami

Can we supply today?

Been calling you, but u not picking baba
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Newhomex: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
just look at just how the woods are cut to size uniformly, over here you will be confused if the size presented is 4 inches or 3 inches.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
BrickDevo:
just look at just how the woods are cut to size uniformly, over here you will be confused if the size presented is 4 inches or 3 inches.

Ours is always full sir, try us sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2021
This is technology at work here.

EgunMogaji2:

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2021
hslbroker2:

Ours is always full sir, try us sir
i believe you, in due time i will contact you boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2021
hslbroker2:

Bami

Can we supply today?

Been calling you, but u not picking baba

Oh I’m very sorry about that!

Pleas kindly give me till afternoon. We might been increasing the order because we are currently planning to re-roof a new building in the church premise.

Maybe we can pick all the wood at once.

_______

What’s the current price of reinforcement? I’ll be needing some quantities in coming days.
It’s best to buy now before the mad rush in January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.