Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? (8007 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
xamuelotu:
Bleep them all
u dey play with hiv/aids cheesy
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Aminat508(f): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2015
Nawaooo angry

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Chop Clean Mouth (CCM) is the new movement
OP no be our fault the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few grin grin grin

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
MRBrownJ:

as a woman, you know the answer to your own question but pretend you dont. here it is:
- why would you buy +10 designer bags when some women are perfectly fine with just one?!
- why would you buy +15 pair of shoes and still claim that you aint got any?!
- why would you go shopping every other day, yet claim every weekend that you aint got nothing to wear?!

the answer is SATISFACTION, and if one woman cant satisfy a man then he will always yearn for more. so women need to FULLY understand what their partner desire before they should foolishly think that being with someone means you guys automatically fulfill one another. sometimes you are just a temporary solution in a man's life until he finds the type of lady he is seeking.

Yes Sir!
Having sex withone woman is like eating rice everyday
you get tired of that shìt
One day you wake up and want to try yam or beans
may not taste as good as the rice but it will help you appreciate the rice better

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by xamuelotu(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dey play with hiv/aids cheesy
u go use condom nw, b4 u won Bleep raw without condom abi u don pay 4 dey pussy
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Ojumo're
prettythicksme:
cheesy kiss MORNING!
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Toks2008(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I was allured in opening this thread after hearing the unfortunate story of, now should I say the guy or the lady? ..

A guy (Name withheld) had been dating and even proposed to this friend of mine, although we're not that close.

Now all who knew her was happy for her when we heard she got engaged to the guy though we kinda knew the guy as the player kind,

Everything was going smoothly between them up until last week when as fate would have it, she had gone to visit him at his home when behold, she caught him stark unclad in bed with another lady..

Furious but outwardly calm, she demanded an explanation, but rather surprisingly to her dismay, the other lady stood up, claiming she was the guy's fiancee and who the hell was my friend to her man.. . .

My friend (heartbroken) calmly composed left the house but she came back, oh she came back and much to my delight to the guy's house some hours later with some bouncers, unfortunately or fortunately for the other lady she was not around as the bouncers ruffled up "Mr player" bad and I mean bad to the extent that when they left, the guy's neighbors had to rush him to the hospital..

Now guys, what do you earn/gain from being a player? I mean, why can't you guys just stick to one lady, rather than jumping around chasing and breaking hearts anyhow, and the troubling part of it all is how you guys trap a lady with the "Engagement" stunt. She drops her guard down and opens her heart and body for you thinking you're the one right for her only to later discover how many other girls you say that to everyday..

Please guys, this attitude needs to be checked and corrected.

And ladies, please I'll advice us to be fully alert with our defenses high against guys who all they think is "chop clean mouth". Not all that glitters is gold.. Don't fall cheaply for all these lies men tell just to go down south.. Think, reflect and pray very well before entering into any relationship so that you won't end up regretting later..

Regardless, I believe a generous amount of gentlemen and honorable ladies are out there, so please before you break a girl's Heart next time, think about how you would feel if someone does that to your sister..

Thanks

I have always reiterated that cheating on a lady is not juxtaposed to lack of love or affection for her from the guy but this is one area i will always have problems with ladies understanding.

I have never cheated on any lady i have ever been with and i don't ever pray to cheat on my lady BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER BUT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

A man can love you and willing to even die for you yet he can still cheat on you with a pepper seller.

I think every lady should just pray to meet a man that loves GOD as well as have the spirit of GOD in him because it is only a man who fears GOD and has the indwelling of the Holy spirit that will not cheat on his woman.

Another reason why i think i remain faithful sexually to one lady is hinged on the fact that i always go for a lady that im visually satisfied with.

I love curvy ladies to a pulp and GOD knows i might cheat on a lady that does not have the type of sexual endowments i want and i believe this holds true for many other disciplined guys out there which is why i always wait to get my choice out of billions of ladies out there.

A lady once told me that if she marries a fair complexioned guy,that she must philander with a dark skin dude and that was quite revealing to me that even ladies do have their preference just that its unfortunate that nature does not give them the privileged of been selective as what matters is a man that truly loves them.

One of the main reasons some guys cheat on their women is because these women are not what they really want in terms of physical sexual endowments because often times i hear guys say stuffs like "i saw one girl, if you see her this or that" and then i wonder what stopped them from going out there to get exactly what they want out of billions of ladies.

Why should a guy who loves booty settle for a flat ass and why will i settle for a 34 cup when i love a full 36 cup size so i believe that if every man can wait to get the type of lady they want in terms of sexual endowments,this will go a long way to reduce the act of philandering except the guy is possessed which is another case entirely.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ojumo're
Morning sir cheesy
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

I have always reiterated that cheating on a lady is not juxtaposed to lack of love or affection for her from the guy but this is one area i will always have problems with ladies understanding.

I have never cheated on any lady i have ever been with and i don't ever pray to cheat on my lady BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER BUT FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

A man can love you and willing to even die for you yet he can still cheat on you with a pepper seller.

I think every lady should just pray to meet a man that loves GOD as well as have the spirit of GOD in him because it is only a man who fears GOD and has the indwelling of the Holy spirit that will not cheat on his woman.

Another reason why i think i remain faithful sexually to one lady is hinged on the fact that i always go for a lady that im visually satisfied with.

I love curvy ladies to a pulp and GOD knows i might cheat on a lady that does not have the type of sexual endowments i want and i believe this holds true for many other disciplined guys out there which is why i always wait to get my choice out of billions of ladies out there.

A lady once told me that if she marries a fair complexioned guy,that she must philander with a dark skin dude and that was quite revealing to me that even ladies do have their preference just that its unfortunate that nature does not give them the privileged of been selective as what matters is a man that truly loves them.

One of the main reasons some guys cheat on their women is because these women are not what they really want in terms of physical sexual endowments because often times i hear guys say stuffs like "i saw one girl, if you see her this or that" and then i wonder what stopped them from going out there to get exactly what they want out of billions of ladies.

Why should a guy who loves booty settle for a flat ass and why will i settle for a 34 cup when i love a full 36 cup size so i believe that if every man can wait to get the type of lady they want in terms of sexual endowments,this will go a long way to reduce the act of philandering except the guy is possessed which is another case entirely.

Lol you very funny. . . Anyways you speak partial truth tho
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, you are right. If our mothers had that thinking ability many of them wouldn't be having responsibly homes undecided

That is why we have more Hoes than wife materials in town now...can't even find a good girl. They are all biitches trying to lead you into their trap! undecided

Well am not a bitch!!!,but you must have met many bitches I guess
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2015
esosa993:

Well am not a bitch!!!,but you must have met many bitches I guess

And I wonder why its posting dam instead of bitch lol
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol you very funny. . . Anyways you speak partial truth tho

Its not partial dear but the full truth.

Look at you for instance,the height,curves and even facial beauty(Hope you are the one in that profile pics) now lets say i end up with a babe like you i guess you will beg me to cheat on you because you are the spec i want but imagine me settling for another lady who does not turn my swag on all in the name of chop and clean mouth or pity and i latter meet a lady that has my type of body,tell me why i won't be tempted..

As for me, i must marry a lady that mare looking at her turns me on or no deal and this is why i love K west comments "I cant imagine myself with any other lady asides Kim K because she is the one who turn me on the most when i look at her" that is epic.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Its not partial dear but the full truth.

Look at you for instance,the height,curves and even facial beauty(Hope you are the one in that profile pics) now lets say i end up with a babe like you i guess you will beg me to cheat on you because you are the spec i want but imagine me settling for another lady who does not turn my swag on all in the name of chop and clean mouth or pity and i latter meet a lady that has my type of body,tell me why i won't be tempted..

As for me, i must marry a lady that mare looking at her turns me on or no deal and this is why i love K west comments "I cant imagine myself with any other lady asides Kim K because she is the one who turn me on the most when i look at her" that is epic.

Yeah I think I get your perspective now
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by Toks2008(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah I think I get your perspective now

Yeah the truth about life is that as admirable as i think you are,some guys won't even take a second look at you,hard fact but true and some ladies cant just stand dark guys so its very relative.

Everyman has a type of lady he wants so my point is that it will only be foolish for a man who has the privileged to pick his choice from billions of ladies all over the world to now end up with one that is not what he wants. To me that is the height of foolishness and this si why i do not get involved in chop and clean mouth. If i must even kiss you then be sure i can marry you and remain faithful to you.
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by SUGARBEE(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah the truth about life is that as admirable as i think you are,some guys won't even take a second look at you,hard fact but true and some ladies cant just stand dark guys so its very relative.

Everyman has a type of lady he wants so my point is that it will only be foolish for a man who has the privileged to pick his choice from billions of ladies all over the world to now end up with one that is not what he wants. To me that is the height of foolishness and this si why i do not get involved in chop and clean mouth. If i must even kiss you then be sure i can marry you and remain faithful to you.

Yeah that's true... Thanks
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by fajani(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I was allured in opening this thread after hearing the unfortunate story of, now should I say the guy or the lady? ..

A guy (Name withheld) had been dating and even proposed to this friend of mine, although we're not that close.

Now all who knew her was happy for her when we heard she got engaged to the guy though we kinda knew the guy as the player kind,

Everything was going smoothly between them up until last week when as fate would have it, she had gone to visit him at his home when behold, she caught him stark unclad in bed with another lady..

Furious but outwardly calm, she demanded an explanation, but rather surprisingly to her dismay, the other lady stood up, claiming she was the guy's fiancee and who the hell was my friend to her man.. . .

My friend (heartbroken) calmly composed left the house but she came back, oh she came back and much to my delight to the guy's house some hours later with some bouncers, unfortunately or fortunately for the other lady she was not around as the bouncers ruffled up "Mr player" bad and I mean bad to the extent that when they left, the guy's neighbors had to rush him to the hospital..

Now guys, what do you earn/gain from being a player? I mean, why can't you guys just stick to one lady, rather than jumping around chasing and breaking hearts anyhow, and the troubling part of it all is how you guys trap a lady with the "Engagement" stunt. She drops her guard down and opens her heart and body for you thinking you're the one right for her only to later discover how many other girls you say that to everyday..

And ladies, please I'll advice us to be fully alert with our defenses high against guys who all they think is "chop clean mouth". Not all that glitters is gold.. Don't fall cheaply for all these lies men tell just to go down south.. Think, reflect and pray very well before entering into any relationship so that you won't end up regretting later..

Regardless, I believe a generous amount of gentlemen and honorable ladies are out there, so please before you break a girl's Heart next time, think about how you would feel if someone does that to your sister..

Thanks
dont mind them, we still have serious girls out there, the unserious one has covered them all, a man must learn how to separate beans from the dirt. That's my own first duty, we all know that the world has gone crazy, even guys are mad as well, God still give us the to recognize our true love,if greediness has not blind our eyes..... Women are greedy when it comes to material things while guys are greedy when it cones to bed do logy, thats the problem we are all facing in this perilous time..... Seek for a good virtue and the other shall be added unto you.....
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by fajani(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks
add me up here, 08074053362. We need to discuss something serious
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Thanks
so ladies are saint? Dy don't cheat?
Re: Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? by fajani(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
No, if both of then love me the same... Yes if the other one is a player
SUGARBEE:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Top Naija Nude Queens / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.