Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. (4644 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by fineboynl(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
imagine girls within this age bracket only think about marriage from the first day you get to know them. which is a red flag. the only discussion they are interested in is marriage. marriage this and marriage that. ladies should put their self in a man shoes. we know age is not on your side but it irritates and look somehow when you are getting to know someone. before you guys talk 20 word or 4 topic. marriage is in 2 topic and 10 in word.

approaching girls below 25 is way better as you get to meet genuine character and behavior of interest. how do people just meet and marry a girl within one year still amazed me if not charms and spiritual prayer. some men are very weak from all sides.

why would I settle for someone who have enjoyed her youthful life with other people and now want me as final rest just like that. without giving any space to breath.

now is the time to go for girls below 25. as you have peace of mind and only live for the now to think.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by ojun50(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Instead of 25 and below, you better start looking for 10years and above.....

You never ready make you dey fine the one wey you self go scatter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by chatinent: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who offended you, bro? Is it Poco?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by fati2001(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
ur own matter big.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by WoundedLamb: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
You complain about Nigerian girls at 30 being preoccupied by marriage and then you went ahead to explain why you'd rather marry someone younger thereby answering your own question. They worry because men like you would rather go for the younger ones. It's only logical. When it comes to issues of relationship, you'd realize it's always about actions and reactions between the two genders.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Theslumflower: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
I really don't know when setting your priority straight is now a problem. Crazy.

When is it now a problem to actually declare what you are looking for in relationship? She says what she wants, if you are not ready for that then take a walk. It's that simple.

Guys of marriageable years do it too. They are too old to play games, they are done with that phase. So if you are not ready for what they are looking for, which is marrige then leave.

Life isn't so complicated.

22 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Why do people create issues where there are none?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op don't have anything to say. If a girl at 30 is not worried about her unmarried status, what else would she worry about? A girl at 30 is already noticing the evening newspaper tag, especially when the men she toiled with in the past are now raising their own families alreadt

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Diariess:
Why do people create issues where there are none?

Because they have too much time on they hands

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by KidDarkness(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Who wouldn't want to get married at 30, male and female included. You just want to waste her time. It's not every girl at 30 that wasted her youthful years by hopping from one man to another. All girls aren't the same

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by baralatie(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:
You complain about Nigerian girls at 30 being preoccupied by marriage and then you went ahead to explain why you'd rather marry someone younger thereby answering your own question. They worry because men like you would rather go for the younger ones. It's only logical. When it comes to issues of relationship, you'd realize it's always about actions and reactions between the two genders.
the op is delusional.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Drsnives(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
KidDarkness:
Who wouldn't want to get married at 30, male and female included. You just want to waste her time. It's not every girl at 30 that wasted her youthful years by hopping from one man to another. All girls aren't the same

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by baralatie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Theslumflower:
I really don't know when setting your priority straight is now a problem. Crazy.

When is it now a problem to actually declare what you are looking for in relationship? She says what she wants, if you are not ready for that then take a walk. It's that simple.

Guys of marriageable years do it too. They are too old to play games, they are done with that phase. So if you are not ready for what they are looking for, which is marrige then leave.

Life isn't so complicated.
simple
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by HomerTimpson: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Girls don't want to hear broke
Guys don't want to hear i'm 30 something
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 29, 2020
°°°

A lady at 30 is setting her priority as marriage, guys complain.

A lady at 30 is unbothered that she isn't married and may not be anytime soon, its still guys that will bash her and call her old newspaper.
Oga oh.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Liposure: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2020
After all her mates are married with kids. Its only natural to worry
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Its irritating to be honest. The pressure is insane. Second date they will already be asking about wedding plans. Like seriously i dont even know if i wanna marry you yet sis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Its irritating to be honest. The pressure is insane. Second date they will already be asking about wedding plans . Like seriously i dont even know if i wanna marry you yet sis.

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Xixtie(f): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2020
The increasing number of unintelligent folks on this forum is driving me nuts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Dominiqueismad: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Xixtie:
The increasing number of unintelligent folks on this forum is driving nuts.
he poured salt on your wounds, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol when I met my babe, i was tired of female games, first week I already mentioned are you looking for serious relationship or play cuz me I get work, no time for mind games.
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Ategberoson(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2020
so far you don't exploit her to open her legs for you for the 10years you want her to stay studying her character

Op, you're so naive, nothing like studying lady character because it's a natural phenomenon of lady to hide things away from your view. I have a friend that court a lady for 7years and she left without any reason but a lady he met not even up to a year had given him his second child now and they're happy

just pray for your ribs and a loyal lady, all this godfearing crabs and studying character is not a determinant or factor for marring good lady
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by 444crop: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Imagine if all reasoned like u.....
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by CosmicPhoenix: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2020
never get married to a lady above 30,you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Maxcollins042(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2020
I once dated a lady in her late 20s and I must say it was an unsavory experience. Every now and then she won't hesitate to remind me of the essence of doing the nuptials.

She was so obsessed with getting married that the very first question she asked about me when I was hitting on her was when I intend settling down. Underwhelming and overwhelming, my relationship with her was undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2020
I understand where op is coming from... He Neva ready to settle down rather guy wan flirt small
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by fineboynl(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Ategberoson:
so far you don't exploit her to open her legs for you for the 10years you want her to stay studying her character

Op, you're so naive, nothing like studying lady character because it's a natural phenomenon of lady to hide things away from your view. I have a friend that court a lady for 7years and she left without any reason but a lady he met not even up to a year had given him his second child now and they're happy

just pray for your ribs and a loyal lady, all this godfearing crabs and studying character is not a determinant or factor for marring good lady
are you saying one should just see any girl and marry her?
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by cooooooks(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2020
You think men don't worry about marriage?

Continue.
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by proclinician: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2020
If she didn't bother about marriage, you will tell Shiloh is calling for her. Now she's talking about marriage you're talking another nonsense. Who is giving birth to all these stupid boys I ask? The person should stop pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by fineboynl(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Maxcollins042:
I once dated a lady in her late 20s and I must say it was an unsavory experience. Every now and then she won't hesitate to remind me of the essence of doing the nuptials.

She was so obsessed with getting married that the very first question she asked about me when I was hitting on her was when I intend settling down. Underwhelming and overwhelming, my relationship with her was undecided
imagine a girl telling you that she doesn't go to a man house or date a man anymore. if at all she want to know your house she would come with her sister. and if you go and see her people and married her. she can go to hospital to do test of whatever you want. it's so irritating. only desperate men with garbages and who would just see any girl like that no matter how pretty or sexy she is.
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by tobechi74: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Social pressure
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
proclinician:
If she didn't bother about marriage, you will tell Shiloh is calling for her. Now she's talking about marriage you're talking another nonsense. Who is giving birth to all these stupid boys I ask? The person should stop pls.
bros he no mean say make person dey show desperation even if you wan marry. A man has to get to know you first before he go begin think marriage. Things like how will you relate with me and my family, how do you treat or relate to your own family, beliefs and mentality, cooking habits or style, future goals, money management, materialism etc are what people will try to know before knowing if them wan marry. No man wants to enter marriage of one chance. The second date i had with one church babe with obvious anger issues she dey talk marriage in 6 months. I know what i want bla bla bla. Using strong independent woman status as a means to disrespect men. She is still single since 2017. Desperation is a turn off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price / Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours? / Ladies Opinion On Dating Or Even Marrying A Man Who Is Standing At 5ft In Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.