Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (48448 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Oladimejjy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am afraid of sex which can lead to unwanted pregnancy..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by mascot87(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
good at it?I will take your word for that but thinking about it being better is not enough to stand a ground against my type.

Bros, a girl of I kind did that to me when I first met her infact she told me that with the way she plays her game I'll cry if I don't play to her expectation. She thinks I can't do with her love & my mind will always be locked to her. Fast forward to today, she crys everyday like a baby hoping I'll come back into her life & play along as I use to. Na mouth them get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by guttentag(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Stop chasing after women, you don't wanna be a heart breaker. the babe fit naked course you.

alot of Girls who are guilty of this act.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Harkoreday(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
When will NL stop dis stop dis there 10 tips of a thing..haa tawa o Na yesterday I still read one 10 tips about girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by jaybee104(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
chymystique:

Traits of a guy easily friendzoned
friendzone? Dame it.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
i will talk to her tomoro
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
mascot87:

Bros, a girl of I kind did that to me when I first met her infact she told me that with the way she plays her game I'll cry if I don't play to her expectation. She thinks I can't do with her love & my mind will always be locked to her. Fast forward to today, she crys everyday like a baby hoping I'll come back into her life & play along as I use to. Na mouth them get
Saw the trailing and had to Stop the chatting to avoid stories that touches the heart.... You know just like one now who is busy asking after my friend where I have been...she actually thinks I can't be without her little did she knows once am involve in a Lady affair things are always the other way round.....Ladies are weak species just the weakness and they are down... know their weakness but am not using that against them cos I don't like hurting people and funny thing they think it's coward or fear!!
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by homirefacuny(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
11...An average of Nigerian ladies reason like coakroach. grin
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ndubisik(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
chymystique:

smiley I know the game and am very good @ it.... well mayb even if I meet your type, it will be a 0-0 situation ie none of our hearts yielded wink
cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by oakson: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
12. I don't want my heart to be broken
13.ve not met my ideal woman
14. Just recovering grin
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by LexingtonSteele(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
WRONG TIMING: Am not fully kited for this. Dude, am wearing a short with a petrol container in hand, what if she takes me to be a barber or a mechanic? Besides, we just finished eating afang soup together and I did not brush. Also, I forgot to brush my hair and beards which are already due for barbing before stepping out. Remember, 1st impression matters. I'll be like: okay, do not approach her but you might never get to meet this very female again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
I HAVE SWEAR NEVER TO WOO OR EVEN APPROACH ANY NAIJA WOMAN.
SO HELP ME GOD

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
As a FannySwindler only one of your points apply to me....No.7. "I prefer Foreign women to Nigerian women".
I beg to differ...it is not an excuse as stated...it's called Preference. cool
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Macgreat(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
REALLY? @Op
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ahamonyeka(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=TRADELYN post=37328518] undecided
"Inability" kee...wooing ladies is among the easiest things guys do today.
10) I wanna make money first.
[/quoteni]I disagreed with N0 6.why I no go bleep any girl wey I date?if I never bleep you that's means I never date you naw.cos later you fit deny am say I no date you cos I no bleep.

Bleeping is an evidence say I don register.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Wendysmart(f): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Cos I know who I am and how far my words can go to affect Ladies' heart. I know the kind of spirit I am and what I can do to Ladies' heart.May sound eccentric but you will never understand until I do it to you. Can't hurt Ladies again have done more harm already.

When I say I don't have time for Ladies it's not that I am scared or afraid to woo Ladies in fact I don't have to woo a Lady to win her rather it's because I care more about them than they do.

So OP don't take "I don't have time for Ladies" as an excuse or a stable of cowardness.
For every guy like you there is a girl out there who can Hurt you more than you have ever hurt anyone.
Someone who wouldnt easily fall into your charms,someone you will find yourself loving madly without her giving you your desired attention.
That Special someone is coming..
She is the Love of ya life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by killzone(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Guilty of 2 and 3
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's not excuses.That's the truth.Wetin be fear of rejection?Girls don't reject guyz proposals,they just form.That's all.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ToyinDipo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Epistle of guys who date anything embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by rotexteymie(f): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
valyzubxx:
She's not even up to my taste grin grin grin
Upon all the seasonings wey dem dey advertise for TV everyday....
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
valyzubxx:
She's not even up to my taste grin grin grin
Lol
So wts ur taste
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
rotexteymie:

Upon all the seasonings wey dem dey advertise for TV everyday....
cheesy cheesy
No mind am
Serious forming grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sonofananimal how far nau. How you see that number 7 point? cheesy
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
But I really don't have time for girls right now. undecided
In fact, the girls are the ones that approach and woo me sef. But I have been rejecting them.
It's not because I can't woo them Na. undecided
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by rotexteymie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No mind am
Serious forming grin
I no talk oo grin
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wendysmart:

For every guy like you there is a girl out there who can Hurt you more than you have ever hurt anyone.
Someone who wouldnt easily fall into your charms,someone you will find yourself loving madly without her giving you your desired attention.
That Special someone is coming..
She is the Love of ya life.
Lol....nice trailings....all these would have been possible if I have feelings or emotions. But as it is I don't have feelings or emotions... Not long ago there was this Lady I was experimenting with( Sorry for the word) was trying to create an affection, generate a special feelings for her, .strong feelings for that matter but no matter how I tried there remains something like a gate of iron over my heart. I just end up loving everyone equally and free with Ladies and that's what sets in the confusion....Ladies have been with think am in love with them cause that's the level of my general love for Ladies; the standard of a guy in love. You know I would be happy if I such a Lady exist who will make that happen,he would make my heart skimpy and skippy.

If any Lady can do this,then that I will love her forever. or Let me guess you wanna be the girl to do it?
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by cyprus000: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Yhu lose money when chasing women but u get women when chasing money.... Wake up guys!
[size=13pt]
Irony cool

Too much sense for one post cool

Chase your dream and every other thing will follow.
[/size]
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Physika(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
chymystique:

Lol. Sincerely, I might be intrigued but truth is you are going to be locked up in my friendzoned esp on social media and you will be more like someone to entertain me when am bored wink. Am poetic too and you might end up being the one that will fall for my words. BTW, There is more to me falling head over heels with someone than the person being romantically poetic. As for my heart and soul, you gotta find it cause I ve just chest. grin

Do I know u

Yuck, she bores me with the poetry thingy undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sonofananimal how far nau. How you see that number 7 point? cheesy
I SEE AM NA. HE NO FIT SECURE VISA THAT'S WHY HE DEY TALK LIKE THAT.

I DEY SURE HE DEY AMONG THOSE DEPORTEE WERE DEM BRING COME NIGERIA
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Orikinla(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Leave Nigerian guys alone.
Chasing money will guaranty their security and welfare and not chasing Nigerian girls who in most cases are spongers. [/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.