Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (48449 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Piuscrown:

But not always proud of it just lately i got this reply frm a lady i put all my effort 2 hve "you almost had me but u fumbled so bad 4 u how can u call urself a uni guy when u cant even approach a lady u jst gat to work on urself"

i always got pissed off when they play their hard 2 get kind of game i wish they stop that. at least if i dont want u i won't come 2 u na why den playing hard on me 2 knw if i wnt u
THATs THERE MENTALITY.

IT ONLY HAPPENS IN NIGERIA, YOU CAN HARDLY SEE A WHITE WOMAN DID THIS KIND OF STUFF UNLESS YOU APPROACH HER IN A HARASS FULL MANNER OR WHY.

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
don't mind her... let her meet with us extraUnique people... she'll know
Abi.....make we just dey Look them dey make mouth
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by butanep(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:
grin na so

You again...
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Mznaett: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
butanep:

You again...
Omehn! C my olden days paddy ogrin Hw ur end na?
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
FannySwindler:
As a FannySwindler only one of your points apply to me....No.7. "I prefer Foreign women to Nigerian women".
I beg to differ...it is not an excuse as stated...it's called Preference. cool

i love ur signature
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm... Safarigirl. Not bad... I think u shud consider hosting ur own tv talkshow way into d future akin to Oprah's or Tyra's or even Dr.Phil's... Just think abt it. (but this shud not detract 4m ur oda future goals o lyk Creative Writings and others)

safarigirl:
slang? Do you mean 'snag' like a defect? No one is 100% bro, if you find an 80, you can always tweak her a little to an 85 or 90, but you'll never get a 100. When you realise that, you'll find someone smiley
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by hertz9te(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Olo what? Who wants to play with his destiny?
so prostitutes takes away people's destiny.......You are too superstitious
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by butanep(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:

Omehn! C my olden days paddy ogrin
Hw ur end na?
olden days pal koor

You better change that statement...

Am good n u?
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Mznaett: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
butanep:
olden days pal koor

You better change that statement...

Am good n u?
I feel so blessed
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by RAKITIC: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
So some MUMU guys still toast girls in 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by butanep(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:

I feel so blessed

Make sense...
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
RAKITIC:
So some MUMU guys still toast girls in 2015 ?
grin what do u mean? Explain more please.. Is it that we shud make them fall for us or wat
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
vickerz:

grin what do u mean? Explain more please.. Is it that we shud make them fall for us or wat
Yea, make them fall... like one is doing right now
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by RAKITIC: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
vickerz:

have u ever wondered why poor guys are the ones chasing girls?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by imma2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
chymystique:

Traits of a guy easily friendzoned
So what's the big deal in being friendzoned? Out of the billion girls on this earth?
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Gogetta(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
aim5:

What is wrong if a guy doesnt want to approach a lady?some men want time alone to better themselves physically, financially, mentally and even spiritually. Think about it, if a guy knows he's inadequate in some way, why would he waste time chasing girls? That's the reason why males these days are messed up, all or most of their thoughts revolve around women. Build your yourself and your empire first, then females will follow.
Best comment!
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Abi.....make we just dey Look them dey make mouth
... IT'S JUST TOO HARD TO LET GO OF THE EXTRAUNIQUEGUY
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
RAKITIC:
have u ever wondered why poor guys are the ones chasing girls?
grin girls love money.. Buh wait oo, rich dudes chase gals too..
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
...she called it quit, I said fine... she still couldn't let go (I'm not rich, so no money is involved) now she's the one doing the wooing and I've just been laughing... some may think she's stupid, but I know she's not. IT'S JUST TOO HARD TO LET GO OF THE EXTRAUNIQUEGUY
na so my guy.....

Are you a Christain check this out

www.nairaland.com/2551735/fundamentals-teachings-christ-every-christain

1 Like

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by millionboi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sylvarresta:
am guilty of no.2
so u bliv dis trash 4rm op
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
safarigirl:
slang? Do you mean 'snag' like a defect? No one is 100% bro, if you find an 80, you can always tweak her a little to an 85 or 90, but you'll never get a 100. When you realise that, you'll find someone smiley

Sorry typo error. Yes

Im not talking about personal defect but they are either married,engaged and stuffs like that but have not met a serious minded one who is also my taste.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Dotwillis1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Irony cool

Too much sense for one post cool

Chase your dream and every other thing will follow.
[/size]

cool
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Olo what?
Who wants to play with his destiny?

so tell me, how does having sex with an olosho means sum1 is playing with his destiny
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by menesheh(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
11. Presumption that she will turn you down.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by NnamdiN: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
some have different interpretations.
not having time for girls could mean you cherish your space lot and you don't wanna share.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lol....nice trailings....all these would have been possible if I have feelings or emotions. But as it is I don't have feelings or emotions... Not long ago there was this Lady I was experimenting with( Sorry for the word) was trying to create an affection, generate a special feelings for her, .strong feelings for that matter but no matter how I tried there remains something like a gate of iron over my heart. I just end up loving everyone equally and free with Ladies and that's what sets in the confusion....Ladies have been with think am in love with them cause that's the level of my general love for Ladies; the standard of a guy in love. You know I would be happy if I such a Lady exist who will make that happen,he would make my heart skimpy and skippy.

If any Lady can do this,then that I will love her forever. or Let me guess you wanna be the girl to do it?
pllease are u a normal human being? if so y do u think u have special powers over ladies.?
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
safarigirl:
what is your type abeg? You be Shakespeare? All these bros wey go come NL dey feel frosh, awon heart-breaker.
i taya for dem oh.
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ThaThinka: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
The first three excuses are somewhat valid. For instance, if you do not have a regular source of income, your situation may be worsened by wooing a materialistic lady. It doesn't mean all ladies are gold-diggers; you just never know. Even when a guy has outgrown shyness in making an approach, financial consideration could still hold him back. So better focus on conserving what you have and work on yourself. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by Abimbolaile(f): 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol...had fun reading all these comments...some r quite educative while some r hilarious... Excuse my judgemental tone...hmmm these excuses r real..but to some guys it might be their state of mind or preferences...know what you want n go for it...I love these nairalanders...
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by G12(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
cRaP

LACK OF MONEY[/size][size=8pt]
Re: 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
na so my guy.....

Are you a Christain check this out

www.nairaland.com/2551735/fundamentals-teachings-christ-every-christain
if the motive behind that topic/post is right and not just for popularity on NL, well done. now lemme read it all and then sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.