Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (59025 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by akatekpe(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmm! I guess ur demon has to learn seriously to be able do dat,u know I'm not posessed of demons cos demons smell and they are dirty,but I'm posessed of the Holy Ghost of the great and mighty God.
Shebi una sabi take style toast babes here na cheesy why fear the catch u again? U don change ur demon to God now cos she said be WARNED grin..u guys can't just let dis Nairaland babe breath for once
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by JudgementHammer: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2015
I like them baje. I find them seductive. It turns me on a lot. That's if its worn by the right person sha o. In fact my wife would have to wear it when I marry.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians and marine spirits

That your yansh go strong o...Can I feel it?? sad
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by daddychelsea(m): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2015
4[/color][color=#000099]I don't c anything bad there kk
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
hahahahahaha, i think say guys no de fear
YOLOHOMMIE:

u sounding demonic. . .and laka lesb!an sef
#Repent

#YOLO
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by philips70(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmmmm! Some one said it helps people who wear them to know if they are gaining or addin weight,is dat true,does it apply to u too?

You wonder why some Ghanaian girls have smaller waist and big backs? The mums wear them those big flat circular types when they are small. With that the waist size is controlled.

So I was told on my last visit after much curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
you no de fear demon grin grin grin grin grin grin
tellwisdom:

That your yansh go strong o...Can I feel it?? sad
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by RJayson(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road
why do you wear them?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by BOWOTO(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
oh shut up you!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Metrofox(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
You go just dey form boss
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by leoblaze(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2015
My babe is got 2 chains on her waist...mmmmmm i love to see her naked. Sexyness over load
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2015
get a life i didnt force my view down your throat
BOWOTO:
oh shut up you!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Sylverbox(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2015
I like it. But more fascinating is the fact that different girls wear them for different reasons.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by tellwisdom: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
you no de fear demon grin grin grin grin grin grin

Demon?? Na dem I like pass sef...Make we see na wink
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by gmoni2(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2015
nice and sexy,, i also like the noise from it in the bed..lol
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
for ur mind ...u think say i fear u ba?

Besides. . .y following only females?. . lol . .its funny u knw. . .grin

#gracias
#YOLO
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by BOWOTO(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
get a life i didnt force my view down your throat
It's a public forum madam, I can do whatever I like.. marine spirit kor! shior!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Tobbey(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2015
HOES
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
i have em.....
Daz Gud! But is it true that it shapes the Waist in order to have a Well Developed Butts??
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Ajgal10(f): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:

Heheheee....I disagree 100% women have Reasons for wearing this stuff,infact! I recently got mine to help me check my waistlime when am adding weight or not,and i am a God freak,a God chaser,a Proudly Born again and No one is Angry,so pls dont spiritualize certain stuff,it doesnt mean that some women dont have skeletons underneath d waist beads or chains tho.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2015
have noticed you, bye
BOWOTO:
It's a public forum madam, I can do whatever I like.. marine spirit kor! shior!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2015
stop contradicting yourself @emboledend
Ajgal10:

Heheheee.... I disagree 100% women have Reasons for wearing this stuff,infact! I recently got mine to help me check my waistlime when am adding weight or not,and i am a God freak,a God chaser,a Proudly Born again and No one is Angry,so pls dont spiritualize certain stuff, it doesnt mean that some women dont have skeletons underneath d waist beads or chains tho.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
you wANT DESTROY YOUR FUTURE ABi undecided undecided undecided undecided
tellwisdom:

Demon?? Na dem I like pass sef...Make we see na wink
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by kilokeys(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2015
all i see is gunk from dead skins... So so unhygienic
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by BOWOTO(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
have noticed you, bye
lmao! Notice?? chai!! I don't blame you, you think I'm like all these boys that'll be sucking upto you. Gerrarahere mehn!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Lexusgs430: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
So long as she can also whine her waist during our kung foo fight, I am a happy bunny.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by dannyville2(m): 12:28am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
i have em.....
please may I see urs?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
i have em.....
pix or u knw the rest undecided
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by flokii: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
I see them as ssex toys.. i get hard-on easily around dem...#honestly
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by tellwisdom: 12:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
you wANT DESTROY YOUR FUTURE ABi undecided undecided undecided undecided

I don't think about future anymore, I'm concerned about life. I've outgrown that. Abeg I dey wait. See me sad
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
my demon will destroy your future be warned tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
jeeez!!!! Picks race undecided
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2015
yes return to grad 20 12
pbs4real:
jeeez!!!! Picks race undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / 10 Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.