Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (59054 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

for ya mind
you want try, lol, you know how to contact me
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
you want try, lol, you know how to contact me
choi...i just checked your dp, see as$ grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

tiny beads
hmmm,wow,I guess it looks beautiful on ur waist,I'll have loved to ask u to send me a pics,but abeg no worry I no wan see wetin go blind my eyes
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmm,wow,I guess it looks beautiful on ur waist,I'll have loved to ask u to send me a pics,but abeg no worry I no wan see wetin go blind my eyes
better pikin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
*coughs slightly, dis is not directed to anyone but should incase anyone needs to be licked,sucked,chewed at,pls recommend no other but my humbleself for the contract and I won't let u down.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

choi...i just checked your dp, see as$ grin

w

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

better pikin
lemme alone joor,instead of u to ask me to risk it and have faith dat nothing'll happen u're there calling me better pikin.mtcheeeew
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by donMIG(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat,adonbeleive dis is coming from u
U don hear my mind...
I no fit reason dat kind woman for marriage na
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ndcide(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
A lady wears waist beads, that will be covered with clothes and you call it fashion?

HOW?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ndcide:
A lady wears waist beads, that will be covered with clothes and you call it fashion?

HOW?
don't women pull clothes where u come from
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Trueyarn(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow! I love posessed gals,I'm a posessed boy too, posessed people rock!

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
johnwell:

you never can tell, it's beyond your understanding.
wat is beyond my understanding?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ndcide(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
don't women pull clothes where u come from

You pull clothes na private Mata. Like for streets, how person wan take know woman whe water bead?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ndcide:

You pull clothes na private Mata. Like for streets, how person wan take know woman whe water bead?
when they wear those low waist clothed u'll see it if u have a sharp eye
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ndcide:

when they wear those low waist clothes u'll see it if u have a sharp eye
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Dekatron(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'd kill for a lady with "Ileke Idi"

damn!! Imagine curves with beads. . . Omo, thats HEAVEN.

MY FIANCEE/WIFE MUST hAVE OO

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by sthugo: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness you do females?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by echo2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olosho
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Ugosample(m): 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
I love it!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fvuck materials
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians and marine spirits
wot about d ankle . . .guess thats wotz trending now.

#YOLO
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by adesegun121(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
me i like am ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ileke idi grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by scentmarlc(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road

Finally yur siggy caught my attention. Lucky you, yu stalker list jez got bulky grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by IYANGBALI: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road
na lie you no get am,undresss make we see am
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
ogbanje
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by obontami: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Their toto dey sweet and dem dey sabi ride prick
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by sisisioge: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Lovely. I used to wear different colours for different outfits. Mine were very tiny glassy sand beads. Hmmmm, been thinking a lot about revamping myself lately , waist chain or beads are soooo gonna be in!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Metrofox(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Hot
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Ilekeh(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
I used to wear ileke idi and Ileke ese.

I don't know why I stopped, but will pick it up again. I like them. Who caresw hat others think. Seriously, who pays my bills?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
we could hook up, you know, 69 does wonders

u sounding demonic. . .and laka lesb!an sef
#Repent

#YOLO
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
kamair237:
I felt a type wen I saw it for the first time...

undecided
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by IYANGBALI: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
we could hook up, you know, 69 does wonders
If you came to check my dp, look but Pass don't spam my email account, thanks, esp if you are just looking for another lady to Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.