Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? (1591 Views)

It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks. / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Your Prefered Status : Single Or Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by flirtychic: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to go for an abortion, she cant keep the baby due to her religious backgrounds, she needs help on self medication about how to get rid of the pregnant without going to the clinic or hospital.please, you all, which way to go?
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by momoney1(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2006
if she cant keep the pregnancy there's no two ways about it than going to a good hospital for D&C, tell her these are consequencies people who fail to use condom face it could even be dreadful than this(HIV/AIDS). i'll recomend throjan condom grin
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by segun111(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2006
flirtychic:

Hello you all, a friend is pregnant and want to go for an abortion, she can't keep the baby due to her religious backgrounds, she needs help on self medication about how to get rid of the pregnant without going to the clinic or hospital.please, you all, which way to go?

Flirtychic, what is done is done, you mentioned that she wanted to go for abortion but her religion does not allow her to follow through, am I correct? If so, here is my advice as a Christian who follow the preaching of God. First, is to know how she gets pregnant, was the pregnancy planned between her and her boyfriend? I mean was condom used. If so, then it was a mistake and even Jesus will understand and forgive you for your sins. However, if it was planned and she still want to abort the baby, then she must pray to God so hard and at the end he will forgive her as he forgave all of us human.

Self medication is not a solution because the fetus in her is human and an medication will be devastating to her and to her unborn child which is simply a sin in the eye of our Father. My advice for you is to pray with your friend so she can make the right choice and stick with her regardless of her choice and pray more for her. Good luck and God bless.
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by osegwu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2006
what are we talking of here?
aborting a baby? She committed a sin the first time why
aggavate it with an abortion? My sincere advice is to
give birth to the child and pray to God for the best.
Always remember Majek Fashek's I THANK YOU MOTHER
THERE WAS NO ABORTING, CORRUPTION, YOU GAVE ME LOVE AND AFFECTION
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by desiree(f): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2006
Tell her to go and see a doctor to discuss her options, that is the safest thing to do!!!!
but, why abort a baby
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by Busta(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2006
Gurl, u need to advice ur friend.

Anything but self medication.
Re: Safe Abortion.which Is Prefered And Why? by EmoryMills: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
A common problem is unsafe abortion which causes death to women in some countries. The women who die are mostly poor women who cannot afford the cost of safe abortion services or they cannot afford the time off work during pregnancy period. This can be prevented by offering free legal abortion services to all women who need them and also educating them about safe abortion practices. Here I would like to suggest you to read https://www.readersdigest.co.uk/culture/books/book-reviews/7-books-to-read-about-the-abortion-debate article for more information about abortion and 7 books that can fascinate you about abortion debate.

(1) (Reply)

your Definition Of Love!: { Post Now! Hehehe} / He Is Proving Tough / Man Takes Physically Challenged Lady To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.