Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) (2584 Views)

Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends / Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. / I Dey Laugh, She Don See Mumu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by oyenit(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
meet this girl, and we started rapping things up, i found out she got the issue , (she got this strong body odour)
went clubing one friday night with her and my friends, even my friends were laughing at me, to the extend of confronting me telling me my gf stinks,

i need ur help,

dont know how to tell her,

should i buy her perfume, or body diodorant

need ppl
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Dvampire(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
yep. u just gave the solution. i advise she starts using a good deodrant/perfume. also, good simple hygiene is a must. like not repeating the same undies day in and out.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Enockia(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
guy tell her to spray BAGON and if the condition persist after 3 days PURSUE HER!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Emeka72(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
play with her more and encourage her to bath more regularly.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Czarskit(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Just JIK her. . . tongue
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Moyola(f): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
haha! JIK?! Olodo ni e! tongue

@ topic

Dont c anything wrong if yu get her deodorant undecided
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2009
I had a friend wit the same issues, and i didn't have the courage to tell her for fear of offending her. Her bf friends used to look at him funny because of her and I noticed that he started with simple things, he'd ask her if he smelled alrite, trying to make it look like he was a bit self conscious and would make sure his armpit was shaved so she would emulate,,,etc He still bought deo for her but also for himself made it like a couple thing. So i suggest subtle hints, don't just shove it in her face, she will not appreciate it. Tread wit care, goodluck!
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Outstrip(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
Tell her outright that she needs to use deodorant. You don't have to say meeeen heifer you stink like a he goat just tell her with love.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by LadyT(f): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
Oh please how the hell can she not smell herself?

Has she lost her sense of smell? There is no excuse for this.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by DeReloaded: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2009
get on jo
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
oyenit:

meet this girl, and we started rapping things up, i found out she got the issue , (she got this strong body odour)
went clubing one friday night with her and my friends, even my friends were laughing at me, to the extend of confronting me telling me my gf stinks,

i need ur help,

dont know how to tell her,

should i buy her perfume, or body diodorant

need ppl

Option 1

Take her to Bar Beach for a spiritual bath under the command of TB Joshua!!!

Option 2

Dump her!!!
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Option 1

Take her to Bar Beach for a spiritual bath under the command of TB Joshua!!!

Option 2

Dump her!!!

Dump her cux she stinks!!!!!!
Its not disease that cant be cured grin
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2009
left to me i'd say dump her. A woman has absolutely no excuse to have body odour. She's probably the type with very poor hygeine.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

left to me i'd say dump her. A woman has absolutely no excuse to have body odour. She's probably the type with very poor hygeine.

Some people have bad odours cux they werent washed properly as a baby . . . so i heard undecided
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
tope2000:

Some people have bad odours cux they werent washed properly as a baby . . . so i heard undecided

and you believed it? grin
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by DeReloaded: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
give her deodorant

which Ontario do you live?
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2009
tope2000:

Dump her cux she stinks!!!!!!
Its not disease that cant be cured grin

If she stinks that badly. . . . .Imagine what lies in her nether region cheesy
His best option is to DUMP her.
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2009
NL
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2009
Crikey! shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

If she stinks that badly. . . . .Imagine what lies in her nether region cheesy
His best option is to DUMP her.

Oh Gawd!! cheesy
She might not stink down there undecided tongue
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by oyenit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2009
i guess am just just rap up a gift basket and presents a lots of gift in it including deodorants,

i hope she not gunna feel bad abt it,

another thing is that she is from a high earn home, (daughter of one of oyo state commissioner of  , ).
so dont get it,
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by oyenit(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2009
i know this thread looks so funny to some ppl, but it does hurt my feelings alot.

Dont wanna leave her,

Hope she can change,

Am really confuse,

i stopped going to clubs because i dont want my friends to make jest of me and her, (she likes clubbing though but the thing is she doesnt know ppl make jest of her)

Should i just confront her and tell her to her face,

UR OPINION IS HIGHLY REQUESTED
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
Dont dump her jare but you need to tell her and u both find solutions to the problem wink
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
tope2000:

Oh Gawd!! cheesy
She might not stink down there undecided tongue

It's inevitable. . . . .She gast to stink down there.
BO comes with a dose of PO. cheesy
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by iReport: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
Sauron, why not tell him how you deal with your numerous girlfriends that smell like garlic mixed with carbide?
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's inevitable. . . . .She gast to stink down there.
BO comes with a dose of PO. cheesy

Lol . . . . not necessarily undecided
I know of a very clean girl that has BO and i doubt if she has PO cuz we've both being same room n dress b4.
Some BO have nothin to do with hygiene undecided
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by MrCrackles(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
iReport:

Sauron, why not tell him how you deal with your numerous girlfriends that smell like garlic mixed with carbide?

Oh no! shocked grin
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2009
correction - been not being
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
tope2000:

I know of a very clean girl that has BO and i doubt if she has PO cuz we've both being same room n dress b4.

HOMO ALERT!
And besides i thought you iz class? embarassed
What are you doing with a BO and pungent smelling gyal? undecided

EEK!!Pukes and runs off
! embarassed
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by Sauron1: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
tope2000:

Tope is naive o. . . . .
So because u have been in the same room with her means she doesn't have PO?? The smell don't diffuse just like that.
The smell comes with body fluids. . . . .U wouldn't know until u part her legs like the red sea and tamper with her labia. cheesy

iReport:

Must you tell the whole world how you smell down there??
There are some things you shouldn't be saying online. . . . .Where are your cyber manners? cheesy
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

HOMO ALERT!
And besides i thought you iz class? embarassed
What are you doing with a BO and pungent smelling gyal? undecided

EEK!!Pukes and runs off
! embarassed

Rofl  grin grin grin
Homo alert ko grin
So because she has BO i shudnt be friends with her . . . . .i judge ppl by their smell cheesy
although i cant stay around her for too long else i might puke lipsrsealed
Re: Body Odour Wahala: Abeg I Need Help( Friends Dey Laugh Me) by tope2000(f): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tope is naive o. . . . .
So because u have been in the same room with her means she doesn't have PO?? The smell don't diffuse just like that.
The smell comes with body fluids. . . . .U wouldn't know until u part her legs like the red sea and tamper with her labia. cheesy

If a woman has PO immediately she yank off her clothings . . . . . the smell begins cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Confusing Me / The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! / It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.