Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58262 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by fajani(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
have noticed you, bye
I notice you also, take care
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by pauloookay(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm u can date a celebrities here, unless u no know www.oyiom.com
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
the whatsapp is more advanced than the one you know

s
Aristotle96:
so ur Oga abi boss way dy for IT area no fit download WhatsApp? Even if em no fit wait till work close.. Na I'm send u go house during work hours make u download jess WhatsApp? Even say make u no rush come back... Nigerians make u na come see ELIJAH.. He is alive
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, my view is mixed. There are of course the nice & mature ones. And then you find the shallow & immature ones who scream "see yansh" in every sentence lol. I've not dated one yet, but if the opportunity avails itself in the future or maybe destiny, I don't see why I wouldn't be with one smiley tongue I've actually started to view you guys differently since I joined this site. The South African mentality, I guess. Shrugs. But now I see that there's the good & the bad in every society. One more thing is to never say never because in my language we say- the foot doesn't have a nose. Meaning, you don't know what lies ahead in your journey in life. So I tell fate to bring it on!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by nafiunasir(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Complete the story [color=#006600][/color] kiss
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by beamzy08(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Ur sack letter/locking up in the police custody is on the way....

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by cupidhero(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
You expect us to believe this after you said the wife was still a young lady?
"On a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office"
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by tgmservice: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Its happening live here
www.nairaland.com/2556569/2015-2016-champions-league-draws
let the fun begin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by LEXYCOM: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
My brother, pls use CONDOM
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
hahahahahahaha, the said rituals are peculiar to a certain tribe which is just about 30million out of 170million, besides of the 30million there are genuine Christians, meaning fetish ones could be just about 5million. The most important thing is to look before you leap.
All one needs to do is to avoid such tribe and maybe check family backgrounds before you eventually settle.

The emboldened strikes his kind, kiss kiss kiss one of the reason he is single is because he doesn't like double dating, which most girls are involved in. your honesty speaks well of your personality, kudos, hoping to hear from you some day. he is a member of this forum but doesn't come online often kiss kiss kiss

PunkyVeer:

Is he hot & smells good? grin You sound like you mean well but I'm currently in a relationship If at some point it fails, you'll hear from me. Hihihi.

But let me be honest about one thing that scares me though. It's the thing about blood rituals & something called "iranu", I believe one guy here on Nairaland called it. Stuff like that is scary to hear so even when someone may have good intentions with you, but those things can sort of scare a person because you don't know who's into that stuff & who isn't, yanno. And don't you get scared of guys over there? Like, how do you let go & just trust that a guy is not into the dark stuff? For me that's the only barrier.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by j1mmy: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

Confront yous boss and tell him to be straight with you.
Say these

1, I have a feeling you would like me to help as a sperm donor, I will think about it and see if I can assist
2, I want to remain employed and hope nothing that transpires will affect my employment or be used against me
3, If I assist you, I don't want to bear any responsibility for the financial implications that may result.

how about that

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kolaosita4(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Be careful bro, but what happen yesterday?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by ylaa(f): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
may the lord help u. may he send u help in times of trouble. be on the look out for another job. always recite psalm 23.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by lahit14(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.

U left one out
4. The boss is a perv dat like to watch som1 and his sluty wife mate like rabbits
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by omobenluv(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Interesting
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Ephemmm: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

Young man! you are digging a pit of destruction for yourself, and it is high time you plan to move away from that company.

Once your impregnate that wife for about one or two times, that man will not waste time to assassinate you even without the knowledge of his wife: mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by icedbreez(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Be getting confused instead of running fast for your life. By the time the trap catch you we ll be here again to read another of your stories, this time a sad miserable one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by alexlee50: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
My guy dont assume.assumption is the mother of all f.uck up.Trust me, if he wants u to screw his wife, he will let u know.so wipe those horrid thoughts from your mind and stop assuming that because the couple haven't got kids that they are desperate to get one

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Take my advise- do it or you live to regret it for the rest of your life. I wrote from past experience.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
DUDE !!

HOW DID YOU MANUFACTURE LIE!! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Koolking(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Your boss does not have the gut to tell you what he wants. From all indications, he wants you as 'surrogate father'. He seems to like your mien and would prefer you ride the wife to motherhood. You can just tactfully bring up a chat with your boss on you being a surrogate father to a friend once and ask for the moral implication of doing that. That might give him the courage to open up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kennycanny: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is he hot & smells good? grin You sound like you mean well but I'm currently in a relationship. If at some point it fails, you'll hear from me. Hihihi.

But let me be honest about one thing that scares me though. It's the thing about blood rituals & something called "iranu", I believe one guy here on Nairaland called it. Stuff like that is scary to hear so even when someone may have good intentions with you, but those things can sort of scare a person because you don't know who's into that stuff & who isn't, yanno. And don't you get scared of guys over there? Like, how do you let go & just trust that a guy is not into the dark stuff? For me that's the only barrier.

Forget what u see on our movies. its a rear thing and not as presented. Just same way in d American film that one guy ll kill many solders with different stuns. even jump from one tall building to another. The purpose is to 'whao' the viewers. Truly rituals exist in Nigeria like most black nations. its just been exaggerated in Nigerian movies.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Otunbatrafford: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2015
You are yet to tell us the title of this movie you single handedly produced and directed.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by odunkha(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Your name is skelewu and you want me to believe this your story abi...
I comment my reserve...
BRB!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by omonla555: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Skelewu404, you have exposed me at last.................................
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
So you don hammer yesterday abi?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Don't bother to tell us the remaining part of the gist, we already knw.that reminds me I will include in my CV "good experience with my employees wives". Una don see us finish for Nairaland o, with all this yeye lie. My broda don't waste ur talent, leave that IT, its not ur calling, SCRiPTWRITTING is where ubelong. NOLLYWOOD dey find ur type. #mtcheew!! LINUS!!Abeg na ow much be babablue for una area?

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Temysteve(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Let ur instinct lead you through, d wife mayb seducing u but take ur stand!

In other news!!! Am a year older today nairalanders!!! Celebrate with me, ur likes will be appreciated..
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Skelewu or whatever you call yourself...is this what you do online.

You should go home now and tell madam that oga said you should download nairaland app, twitter app and facebook app on her phone.

Listening to Tickle Me, Tickle Me..by Alex Zitto

Skelewu needs to be tickled shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.