Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58307 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Use condom to fvck her jor
If u ar the OP can you do that? Think b4 you post nah.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by DarryOsh(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

This guy ehn.No need to be deceiving people with these fictional stories of yours. Were you not the same person that created this thread:

skelewu404:
I, formally known as eskober wish to be known and address as skelewu 4040, all former posts, comments mentions, likes and shares ramains valid, nairaland forum take note .

One love
you changed your moniker and announced it. But before then you created this thread titled:"My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee"

eskober:
Am in a delima right now. My best friend is planning on getting married to the love of his life by the end of this year. I help her to secure a job in my office, I have been noticing this closeness btw my boss and her, when asked her she told me that my boss is just being nice but now it's very obvious in the office and everybody is talking about it. Every time they are always going out together under the umbrella of official duty. Everytime I ask her she will always deny it. Now I don't know what to do I don't know how to tell my friend, I have tried to set her up in the office maybe that can make her loose the job but my boss is always there to defend her. Fellow nairalanders what should i do in this situation?

So your boss that is sleepingwith your friend's fiancee is now pushing you to his wife! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by jazinogold(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
abeg....push m to me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahahahahaha, the said rituals are peculiar to a certain tribe which is just about 30million out of 170million, besides of the 30million there are genuine Christians, meaning fetish ones could be just about 5million. The most important thing is to look before you leap.
All one needs to do is to avoid such tribe and maybe check family backgrounds before you eventually settle.

The emboldened strikes his kind, kiss kiss kiss one of the reason he is single is because he doesn't like double dating, which most girls are involved in. your honesty speaks well of your personality, kudos, hoping to hear from you some day. he is a member of this forum but doesn't come online often kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe. Sounds like I've found mr right grin You're very likable btw smiley And I do hope you're available to chat privately in the future should I be curious about something. Not even related to this guy, just to clue me in about things in general. Deal? May I ask what tribe you are?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
hahahahaha, since me maybe getting down to private issues, ill suggest lets go offline, what do you think?
PunkyVeer:

Hehehe. Sounds like I've found mr right grin You're very likable btw smiley And I do hope you're available to chat privately in the future should I be curious about something. Not even related to this guy, just to clue me in about things in general. Deal? May I ask what tribe you are?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I for one would like to see the original poster's picture. He must be smokin hot! grin OP, please show me a picture of you looking irresistible cheesy
Whoa! Down girl, down, you horndog you grin
Op no show am anything oh, make the babe no go make cucumber scarce for market, I wan chop salad this afternoon cheesy
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

hey you!
is it true South African women really have big buttocks.
i mean really big shocked

LMFAO. The majority, yes. But that shouldn't be the focus though. Just love a person for who they are. The @ss is just for sitting. It won't cook your meals etc.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
phrezzz:
LOL passing by. .

And here's one of the annoying Naija guys angry

How are you anyway smiley And what's so funny?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by ladygudhead(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

guy don't fall for their scheme all in the name of keeping your job.Don't do what's not pleasing to God.He was the one that gave you the job in the first place.

from your post, you seem to be a God fearing young man.Do not compromise.

wherever he sent you to his home, if you are don't with the work and he still wants you around, if it will take you sitting outside please do.As for the wife always be blunt with her when you are dealing with her.Don't give her a timid approach/appearance.
when she's displaying her seductive acts frown and walk out of the house for a moment. Don't tell your boss his wife is seducing you oo.He will Neva believe you.

Don't give your Boss the impression that you are scared of loosing your job too,cos he will use that against you (as your witness).
I pray that God help you.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahahaha, since me maybe getting down to private issues, ill suggest lets go offline, what do you think?

Sure! But can we do it another time? The pm thing is giving me a hassle at the moment.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kobe79: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. The majority, yes. But that shouldn't be the focus though. Just love a person for who they are. The @ss is just for sitting. It won't cook your meals etc.

plz plz plz stop am if na joke! the buttocks is not for sitting it is mainly for procreation walahi!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hahahahahahaha, the said rituals are peculiar to a certain tribe which is just about 30million out of 170million, besides of the 30million there are genuine Christians, meaning fetish ones could be just about 5million. The most important thing is to look before you leap.
All one needs to do is to avoid such tribe and maybe check family backgrounds before you eventually settle.

Don't be too quick to paint sum1 black. It's not peculiar to only one tribe. At a time, fetishism was in vogue, all tribe practised it. But now it's no longer in vogue,.
Except in the nollywood movies dat are much available to d south Africans and maybe u too.

I haven't met a ritualist and I dnt think u have met or encountered any from any tribe.

Stop spreading negativity about a tribe. We all got our negative history!

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2015
JimiCoker:

Whoa! Down girl, down you horn dog you grin
Op no show am anything oh, make the babe no go make cucumber scarce for market, I wan chop salad this afternoon cheesy

You're spot on wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
ezeonline2:
My guy think 2ice ooo n play save
lipsrsealed

film trick cheesy
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by unknown87: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
African MAgic
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sure! But can we do it another time? The pm thing is giving me a hassle at the moment.
ok care dear, some other social platform or instant messaging will suffice, take care
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
chetaraph:

Don't be too quick to paint sum1 black. It's not peculiar to only one tribe. At a time, fetishism was in vogue, all tribe practised it. But now it's no longer in vogue,.
Except in the nollywood movies dat are much available to d south Africans and maybe u too.

I haven't met a ritualist and I dnt think u have met or encountered any from any tribe.

Stop spreading negativity about a tribe. We all got our negative history!
did you read my post upside down, did I mention any tribe,

only tried to reduce her fears, if you didn't get my point
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by phrezzz: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And here's one of the annoying Naija guys angry

How are you anyway smiley And what's so funny?
so d little spat we had has suddenly made me annoying to u. i appologised tho. its all forgotton. am superb. u?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

plz plz plz stop am if na joke! the buttocks is not for sitting it is mainly for procreation walahi!

Hmmmkay.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
ok care dear, some other social platform or instant messaging will suffice, take care

You too kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kobe79: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hmmmkay.

is ur buttocks huge?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
phrezzz:
so d little spat we had has suddenly made me annoying to u. i appologised tho. its all forgotton. am superb. u?

Don't take things too literally. If I was still sour over that, I'd have ignored you. I'm over that. Cool. I'm good too.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Tonitelli: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2015
DarryOsh:

This guy ehn.No need to be deceiving people with these fictional stories of yours. Were you not the same person that created this thread:

you changed your moniker and announced it. But before then you created this thread titled:"My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee"

So your boss that is sleepingwith your friend's fiancee is now pushing you to his wife! undecided

CHAIIIII!!!!!............SEE BUSTING!!!!!!

lwkmd!!!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:

Y didn't mention any tribe neither did I. But u obviously know what were doing.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Give me the job and i will knack knack the puna with no apology,see me when konji and kori dey hold...kai why i no dey ever find myself for this kin situation
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by callmelanner(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
DarryOsh:

Why u just cast this guy na...u for leave am make e dey fool hinsef na [color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Tonitelli: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:

you didnt mention any tribe..true..but u inferred it...allaying her fears should be to nigerians in general..no one says we dont have ritualists in this country, but its not as rife as nollywood depicts..
and am sure she cant deny there are no traditionalists in south africa...

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by sweettease(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
stardragon:

urs dp is sweet!
Thank you
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by callmelanner(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't ask the tribe
Just let it go
Shez Nigerian! ShikenaShikena undecided
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2015
kobe79:

is ur buttocks huge?

You tell me... grin

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by jerryjere(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Richy4:
Okay there's a way Joseph did it in the holy book.
Just live your shirt and run. Better still, live your boxers for them and run
by den u Will end up in prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.