Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58311 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Tonitelli: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
did you read my post upside down, did I mention any tribe,

only tried to reduce her fears, if you didn't get my point

you didnt mention any tribe..true..but u inferred it...allaying her fears should be to nigerians in general..no one says we dont have ritualists in this country, but its not as rife as nollywood depicts..
and am sure she cant deny there are no traditionalists in south africa...
best regards
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by fortunechy(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
i will only advice u wen u complete the story.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
chetaraph:

Y didn't mention any tribe neither did I. But u obviously know what were doing.
hmmmm, did you read where I said that even among the tribes that they are Christians, did you also read that the best thing to do is background checks, stop behaving like Nigerian press, who enjoys misintepretation
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tonitelli:

you didnt mention any tribe..true..but u inferred it...allaying her fears should be to nigerians in general..no one says we dont have ritualists in this country, but its not as rife as nollywood depicts..
and am sure she cant deny there are no traditionalists in south africa...
best regards
if i hear, i just watched a festival few days ago in a particular state, if you see what was going on, you will be shocked, even with educated people among them
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
The man want you to impregnate his wife,the both of then have. Already planned and agreed on it,that the only explanation,if you feel it no big deal go ahead and do it,just consider yourself as a sperm donor,and you sure will be rewarded for it...
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
callmelanner:

Don't ask the tribe
Just let it go
Shez Nigerian! ShikenaShikena undecided

I had a reason & don't shikena me.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You too kiss
have fun kiss
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hmmmm, did you read where I said that even among the tribes that they are Christians, did you also read that the best thing to do is background checks, stop behaving like Nigerian press, who enjoys misintepretation

Lollll, dats after u ve stopped behaving like d same press dat spreads propaganda!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by callmelanner(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

AND HERE'S ONE OF THE ANNOYING NAIJA GUYS angry

How are you anyway smiley And what's so funny?

Don't even go there...there are so many annoying naija guys. They will outnumber you on our thread. I believe them scatter! grin
Its u against them...
Just comment jejely & leave....... lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
chetaraph:

Lollll, dats after u ve stopped behaving like d same press dat spreads propaganda!
lol, do I look like lia Mohammed
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
have fun kiss

Lol, you don't know it yet, but you just became my Nairaland BFF tongue Will be in touch, BFF smiley
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
have u ever witnessed a situation where a woman is desperate for sex?

The man wants you to impregnate his wife,they have both agreed on it,if you feel it no big deal,just consider yourself as a sperm donor..you will be rewarded for it...but if you feel otherwise,like spirituality and others,be ready to leave that job any moment,because the woman will get fed up of seducing you and complain to her husband,and you know what will happen next
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
callmelanner:

Don't even go there...there are so many annoying naija guys. They will outnumber you on our thread. I believe them scatter! grin
Its u against them...
Just comment jejely & leave....... lipsrsealed

You reckon? Ooh, I'm sooooooo scared....not!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op...You are afraid of Swindling your boss's wife Fanny.
You can always Swindle the Fanny with protection...end result no baby. Aim defeated and your Jnr is happy.
Or Just resign your job.
I wouldn't even think twice. cool that will be our little secret. grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you don't know it yet, but you just became my Nairaland BFF tongue Will be in touch, BFF smiley
hahaha, with just few minutes chat, lol, am I safe
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
I guess they want you to be a sperm donor. It happens, some couples 'codedly' do these things and keep it remains their lil secret.

If you are bold enough, ask the woman what exactly they want. Tell her you understand how TTC journey can be, I believe your boss should have enough money to sponsor an IVF, since there is already a voluntary donor (you) tongue _ it should be cheaper.

You don't have to engage in adultery by sleeping with her, except they want it cheaper and less dramatic.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by ezechima132(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.
jesus is zeus. It is the not the name of my jewish/hebrew messiah

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by pbs4real(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Use condom to fvck her jor
dis ur comment shws u male.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

Young man! you are digging a pit of destruction for yourself, and it is high time you plan to move away from that company.

Once your impregnate that wife for about one or two times, that man will not waste time to assassinate you even without the knowledge of his wife: mission accomplished.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by pbs4real(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
who's the male amg u and punkyveer?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by WSK007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
This a business , sugar mummy but if u re born again christain don't try it ooo
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:

Obviously not. But u sounded more like him
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
who's the male amg u and punkyveer?
na colleagues of mind, is it wrong, all these nlers you don fuk no do you.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
chetaraph:

Obviously not. But u sounded more like him
I'll prefer to be orubebe than liability Mohammed
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha, with just few minutes chat, lol, am I safe

I'm not crazy if that's what you're worried about. Ok, maybe just a little grin No, it's just that you come across very easy going & fun to talk to. No homo btw lol. Plus I have a few girly questions to ask you hence the BFF statement. Not now though. Don't take me too seriously, btw smiley
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by iamakbar(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
ezeonline2:
My guy think 2ice ooo n play save
lipsrsealed

Play SAVE?

Wholup Niccur! Wholup!! Just Wholup!!!

U don't know nothing! Ama tell u som'n!!

Do me a favor........................
....................................................................................
Gerrara here mehn! sh!t!! mehn!!!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by LastProphet: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
there is nothing wrong with helping the man out but also be careful and don't get carried away. when she takes in do as if you didnt know it was you and slowly walk away. don't listen to the yeye church advice you hear anywhere, its always a waste of time
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not crazy if that's what you're worried about. Ok, maybe just a little grin No, it's just that you come across very easy going & fun to talk to. No homo btw lol. Plus I have a few girly questions to ask you hence the BFF statement. Not now though. Don't take me too seriously, btw smiley
lol, yea i understand, was just joking, me like cool sistas too, your sense of humor is superb
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by joseph1832(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I guess they want you to be a sperm donor. It happens, some couples 'codedly' do these things and keep it remains their lil secret.

If you are bold enough, ask the woman what exactly they want. Tell her you understand how TTC journey can be, I believe your boss should have enough money to sponsor an IVF, since there is already a voluntary donor (you) tongue _ it should be cheaper.

You don't have to engage in adultery by sleeping with her, except they want it cheaper and less dramatic.
Em, at the embolden, the last time I asked a married woman this same question she got offended and told me I'm insulting her sensibility.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
I'll prefer to be orubebe than liability Mohammed

Hmmmm. I can see ur alliance! Hope ure gud?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
ezechima132:

jesus is zeus. It is the not the name of my jewish/hebrew messiah

The other hot Zeus, the Greek God. Even though tv Jesus can be hot too but I didn't have Jesus in mind when I thought of Zeus.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
chetaraph:

Hmmmm. I can see ur alliance! Hope ure gud?
am great, i support good governance but No to APC's lies and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.