Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys Whats Your SAY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Your SAY? (2080 Views)

Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning NL...please i need your say on this(guys especially).Is it possible to love some1 and not call the person constantly? Am asking because there is this Dude i just got into a relationship with...he dosnt call Frequently and me ion understand... He gives excuses alot...have always told myself that i was goin2 break up with him buh it dosnt really works..cuz anytime we fix a date,i feel really comfortable around him...guys?you claim u love some1 but you don't call often,is it possible?
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by vizkiz: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2015
well it depends. If he is a busy person, I mean BUSY person, then you should understand him. At least calling once in a day will not hurt.

If that is not the case, then there are two things involved,

1)it is either you are his side chick or

2)he is in for the pussay not you.

Its better you do something fast about it, before you come back here saying "he broke my heart, guys are heartless"
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by sseunth(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Is there any form of communication, like constant chatting, video calling....?
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
if u see often, or av oda means of communication den u av no p...it's nt all abt calling, it's abt communication.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by 4X4: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
Good morning NL...please i need your say on this(guys especially).Is it possible to love some1 and not call the person constantly? Am asking because there is this Dude i just got into a relationship with...he dosnt call Frequently and me ion understand... He gives excuses alot...have always told myself that i was goin2 break up with him buh it dosnt really works..cuz anytime we fix a date,i feel really comfortable around him...guys?you claim u love some1 but you don't call often,is it possible?
YES ITS POSSIBLE . SOMEONE CAN BE ONLY IN LUST AND STILL BE CALLING YOU EVERYDAY
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by jmoore(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Not everyone is into calling.

Calling is not the only way of communication. You can chat online.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
There are many factors that go into that oh.

Is he an introvert? Some introverts find it hard to call first. Even when they find out they're being called, they get excited and pace around, breathing heavily before they pick it. grin
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by adedayourt(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:

dont always xpet a FLAWLESS relationship dear.

d nxt guy dat comes ur way migth not even care weda u breath or not.
if its jus calls u can stil find a way to smoothen things
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:

flawles is back yay after a long break

back to topic. I swear if the guy is.not calling you like crazy then this three things one must be involved 1. He is broke and don't want to waste cash on unnecessary calls 2. You are just a side chick so he is just passing time with you 3. He is not a romantic type. May be such a cold nerdy type that doesn't like talking.

research from my experience
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2015
as long as yhu ppl do chat or send text-msgz atymz
den fuçk d calls, roll wid ur new found ßobo. cool

buh if none, hmm...dats absolute rubbish.!
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by Omotayor123(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2015
It's possible.. Some guys believes that love is only a matter of the heart And most don't know how to show their Emotions...

BTW, A guy calling you 1001 times a day doesn't depict that he loves you. Wise up.

But I expect you to know if he really loves you or not with the little time you spent together. I mean A hint from things you discuss.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes it is very possible!i am in a distance relationship and my guy did call me maybe once in a week but we chat everyday including video calls.Babe u r mature enough,so think bf u break up with him.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by chymystique(f): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2015
I feel your pain flawles. It can be quite frustrating Esp if you ve other dudes that are nice and willing to give you attention and every every and you being tempted to keep other guys too. Infact in situations like these you will wonder if its relationship abi na agape friendship. Friends will advise you to break up and call you a fool like some comments above me. Some people are like that unto being staid and unromantic.. Ask yourself Is he worth keeping up with? Can I cope? the only advise I will give you is to follow your instinct/heart after you ve answered these. Risky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by LaurelP(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Do you call him? If you don't ever call him then you have no right to complain that he doesn't call you.
You shud also invest in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
vizkiz:
well it depends. If he is a busy person, I mean BUSY person, then you should understand him. At least calling once in a day will not hurt.

If that is not the case, then there are two things involved,

1)it is either you are his side chick or

2)he is in for the pussay not you.

Its better you do something fast about it, before you come back here saying "he broke my heart, guys are heartless"
undecided
.no sex yet......his just complicated........he always buy me gift and always confessing his love......buh nigga dont call
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:
Is there any form of communication, like constant chatting, video calling....?
.hiz always busy with work(dosnt reply early) but thats not an excuss
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
cowleg:

flawles is back yay after a long break

back to topic. I swear if the guy is.not calling you like crazy then this three things one must be involved 1. He is broke and don't want to waste cash on unnecessary calls 2. You are just a side chick so he is just passing time with you 3. He is not a romantic type. May be such a cold nerdy type that doesn't like talking.

research from my experience
.lolz ...hv bin around oooo...(bt hardly comment)....nigga s not a brokeAsss ooo
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by flowfury(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm jst here fr d ladies
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
chymystique:
I feel your pain flawles. It can be quite frustrating Esp if you ve other dudes that are nice and willing to give you attention and every every and you being tempted to keep other guys too. Infact in situations like these you will wonder if its relationship abi na agape friendship. Friends will advise you to break up and call you a fool like some comments above me. Some people are like that unto being staid and unromantic.. Ask yourself Is he worth keeping up with? Can I cope? the only advise I will give you is to follow your instinct/heart after you ve answered these. Risky
.tanks
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by sseunth(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.hiz always busy with work(dosnt reply early) but thats not an excuss
well, no form of communication....he is always too busy.....he hardly call......

Well, I think communication is important in a relationship.....

I can't be too busy to communicate with my babe
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by misspicy(f): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am here for the advice...experiencing same

RL please come in your droves to type sense into us oo

Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by falconey(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
flawles in that case you can't date a person like me........why will be calling frequently? I have hundred of things to do, is calling frequently means love to you.

I can't even call my GF while I'm watching my team play football, not to talk of calling at work. Besides I'm not geting bonus or interest for calling you rather spending.

Let me ask you if I were your brother, you always see me call a girl frequently, what will you think of me?
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by sseunth(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
well, can you call atleast at night when you done with with everything

Or can u msg when u have a leisure time?
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by falconey(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:

I've been dating for a decade, most of my calls are at night.

Calling my GF doesn't even come to my head during the day.

Messages is only when I can't reach her.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by james0560: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
welll ...as d scientific law will put it dt for every action there's an equal but opposite reaction.... d simple question for u is dt : Do u usually call him too? u can't expect 2 rciv smtin which u urself u're not willing to give.....and yes he's d one dt did asked u out but dt doesn't put all d burden or let me say d load of d relationship on him..... if he didn't do d calling den u do it , c'mmon u'r into a relationship u shud learn 2 complement ur partner in d area is smau weak.... he'll appreciate u 4 dt.... it surprises me au little tin as dis can end a gud relationship coz u ursef z u'r comfortable around him....so wt do u want? is it sm1 dt will call u a million times per day nd yet show u hell or sm1 who may rarely give u a call but he's always there for u.......Mind u, no relationship is perfect u shape it 2 ur own perfection...... tnz
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by sseunth(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√
op said he hardly call like the guy will not call for like 2days....their communication is poor....atleast u call ur babe every night na...that one good
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by falconey(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:
op said he hardly call like the guy will not call for like 2days....their communication is poor....atleast u call ur babe every night na...that one good

I didn't say every night, I said most of my calls are at night.

I'd call 2 to 3 times a week( mostly weekends)
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by adamshuaib(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
chymystique:
She have said it all.

I think watz best is wat he talks about wen he calls u, like important stuffz or trash, How much he misses u wen u r not together. Some guys dey wey love person but dey no fit express am, as in he don't know what u like in the relationship, like u want him to call u regularly, u need to tell him what u want.
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by UyiIredia(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:

Is the conversation interesting when he calls ? He may not be calling to avoid boring conversations where almost nothing is said.

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by FLAWLES(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:

.I TAYA
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by tpiander: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:

whose phone are you monitoring?
Re: Guys Whats Your SAY? by olaboy001(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
If someone really wants to be a part of your life they will seriously make an effort to be in it. No reasons, no excuses.

(1) (Reply)

Introverts and there Uniqueness!!! / SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin / Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.