Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. (2088 Views)

Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June / Science Finally Reveals How Long S*x Should Last.. Oops! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sequel to the growing concerns as regards my identity which has brought about divided opinions from the Nairaland faithful, LieDetector wishes to use this medium to address the speculation once and for all. I am no robot as alleged by some nairalanders. "LieDetector" only happens to be my choice of handle.
You can now check my profile to see what I mean. I'm a human just like you. Yes you reading this. wink
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lol....and who's accusing u anyway? tongue
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol....and who's accusing u anyway? tongue
are you new here?
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
I guess that's ya best shot... Hence the need to finally upload a pic

1 Like

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:
I guess that's ya best shot... Hence the need to finally upload a pic
Nice try.
You probably missed the propriety of this thread. Talking of nice shot, that won't make my list of my top 20 shots. Just so you know smiley
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by SeunWedsLinda(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
OK. You're handsome.

Next! angry

1 Like

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
OK. You're handsome.

Next! angry
Thanks for the compliment but my message seemingly hasn't been passed across. My intention has been misconstrued.
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's kind of funny how people dwell in the illusion that they are actually important or significant, when in fact, they are not and no one gives a rat's ass about them.

See topic: Liedetector finally reveals his identity. As if anyone cares?

And please OP, don't quote me to tell me that people actually care, because if they did actually give a fuq about what you looked like, they would have already commented on this thread and liked your "identity revealing photo".

The sensible thing to do is to just upload your photo and keep on doing your thing. If you have people who check your profile from time to time, or those imaginary people who you claim are anxious to see what you look like, they'd definitely see it. You don't have to create a thread.
Creating a thread to announce that you just uploaded your photo is complete, utter foolishness.

Mtcheeeew! Iranu.

5 Likes

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
Nice try.
You probably missed the propriety of this thread. Talking of nice shot, that won't make my list of my top 20 shots. Just so you know smiley
Ohhhh we'll see wen the badgers return from their holy services

1 Like

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok.........

When have seen it.

Now! When are you returning my glasses or do you want to snap more?

2 Likes

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
Sequel to the growing concerns as regards my identity which has brought about divided opinions from the Nairaland faithful, LieDetector wishes to use this medium to address the speculation once and for all. I am no robot as alleged by some nairalanders. "LieDetector" only happens to be my choice of handle.
You can now check my profile to see what I mean. I'm a human just like you. Yes you reading this. wink
.So for your Mind now You are a Handsome Model abi? Gerrarahia before I knock ya small head
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who ur identity don help? undecided gerrara here mehnn shit!!he no fine self cheesy liedetector ko,truthdetector ni undecided
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:
It's kind of funny how people dwell in the illusion that they are actually important or significant, when in fact, they are not and no one gives a rat's ass about them.

And please OP, don't quote me to tell me that people actually care, because if they did actually give a fuq about what you looked like, they would have already commented on this thread and liked your identity revealing photo.

The sensible thing to do is to just upload your photo and keep on doing your thing. If you have people who check your profile from time to time, they'd see it. You don't have to create a thread.

Mtcheeeew! Iranu.
LieDetector never created this thread for dimwits to litter with frustration and gore. The essence of this thread has obviously been abused by educated illiterate like you. I do not give a beetle's poo if the intended persons get the message or not.

And just so you know, I do not recognize your authority to dictate to me what's sensible and what is not sensible. A sane mind would read and if he doesn't find it interesting, he would exit the thread and check for threads of like mind. Your submission to my post is tantamount to that of a foolish man. I'm not saying you're foolish though but next time, try proving me right.

Adios

3 Likes

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who ur identity don help? undecided gerrara here mehnn shit!!he no fine self cheesy liedetector ko,truthdetector ni undecided
ok angry
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
DonUjay:
.So for your Mind now You are a Handsome Model abi? Gerrarahia before I knock ya small head
ok.
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rottentomato, your dp's one hell of a comic relief grin. Rotflmao
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
LieDetector never created this thread for dimwits to litter with frustration and gore. The essence of this thread has obviously been abused by educated illiterate like you. I do not give a beetle's poo if the intended persons get the message or not.

And just so you know, I do not recognize your authority to dictate to me what's sensible and what is not sensible. A sane mind would read and if he doesn't find it interesting, he would exit the thread and check for threads of like mind. Your submission to my post is tantamount to that of a foolish man. I'm not saying you're foolish though but next time, try proving me right.

Adios

It's obvious you are already so immersed in this your inconsequential online personality, that you can no longer differentiate reality from self conceived illusion.

Again, I still reiterate that no one gives a fuq about you or your picture. It's obvious no one cares about what you look like and I doubt if anyone ever would. None of the so called individuals who you claim are desperate to see what you look like have actually commented on this thread, or liked your photo. None! So where are they?

Lol. You have even removed the photo out of embarrassment and shame. Hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:

grin grin
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

grin grin
U feel me? grin
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
U feel me? grin

I feel you die. grin
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

I feel you die. grin
Ma nigga! kiss grin
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ma nigga! kiss grin

wink
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

It's obvious you are already so immersed in this your inconsequential online personality, that you can no longer differentiate reality from self conceived illusion.

Again, I still reiterate that no one gives a fuq about you or your picture. It's obvious no one cares about what you look like and I doubt if anyone ever would. None of the so called individuals who you claim are desperate to see what you look like have actually commented on this thread, or liked your photo. None! So where are they?

Lol. You have even removed the photo out of embarrassment and shame. Hehehe.
honestly I don't know how I'm gonna get this to sink Into your medulla oblongota. I never wanted to rejoin your submission but for certain reason I would.
I wish to reiterate that the propriety for the creation of this thread is solely to clear the air on speculations from some nairalanders about me being a robot. The essence has been bastardized by you and your likes. No thanks to your inability to read between lines.

No dey carry my matter for head like gala angry

Yes. I removed the pic because it was obvious some juveniles invaded this thread like it's some kind of publicity stunt I was trying to pull. Now that's shrewd.

1 Like

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
U feel me? grin
feel ke...... Gerarahia joor angry
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
feel ke...... Gerarahia joor angry
Hey leave trash for lawma okay sad
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
honestly I don't know how I'm gonna get this to sink Into your medulla oblongota. I never wanted to rejoin your submission but for certain reason I would.
I wish to reiterate that the propriety for the creation of this thread is solely to clear the air on speculations from some nairalanders about me being a robot. The essence has been bastardized by you and your likes. No thanks to your inability to read between lines.

No dey carry my matter for head like gala angry

Yes. I removed the pic because it was obvious some juveniles invaded this thread like it's some kind of publicity stunt I was trying to pull. Now that's shrewd.

Olodo. The Medulla Oblongota is that part of the brain that deals with Autonomic functions, like controlling of Blood pressure, breathing, heart beat, and some invulontary functions like sneezing.
So information and processing of information, has nothing to do with it. Whatever you tell me, cannot sink into my Medulla Oblongata, because such information isn't stored there.

Now, how would anyone think you are a robot? Does that even make sense? For you to think that anyone would think that you are a robot means that you are foolish and unreasonable.

How would a robot make comments, utilizing different words and phrases interchangeably in different posts, quote other users, create threads, upload profile pictures and even log in and log out?

Even if anyone could create a robot like that, would it be on a forum like Nairaland? A forum that runs on a platform as basic and outdated as Simple Machines(SMF) ? A forum that cannot even create a user friendly interface for it's users? How would you now expect them to create such a complex robot? For what use? Even the ordinary anti-spam bot that they created, malfunctions all the time.

Sharrap. You removed the profile picture because you were embarrassed that people were insulting your looks.

2 Likes

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hey leave trash for lawma okay sad

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

Olodo. The Medulla Oblongota is that part of the brain that deals with Autonomic functions, like controlling of Blood pressure, breathing, heart beat, and some invulontary functions like sneezing.
So information and processing of information, has nothing to do with it. Whatever you tell me, cannot sink into my Medulla Oblongata, because such information isn't stored there.

Now, how would anyone think you are a robot? Does that even make sense? For you to think that anyone would think that you are a robot means that you are foolish.

How would a robot make comments, utilizing different words and phrases interchangeably in different posts, quote other users, create threads, upload profile pictures and even log in and log out?

Even if anyone could create a robot like that, would it be on a forum like Nairaland? A forum that runs on a platform as basic and outdated as Simple Machines(SMF) ? A forum that cannot even create a user friendly interface for it's users? How would you now expect them to create such a complex robot? For what use? Even the ordinary anti-spam bot that they created, malfunctions all the time.

Sharrap. You removed the profile picture because you were embarrassed that people were insulting your looks.

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

And please OP, don't quote me to tell me that people actually care, because if they did actually give a fuq about what you looked like, they would have already commented on this thread and liked your "identity revealing photo".

The sensible thing to do is to just upload your photo and keep on doing your thing. If you have people who check your profile from time to time, or those imaginary people who you claim are anxious to see what you look like, they'd definitely see it. You don't have to create a thread.
Creating a thread to announce that you just uploaded your photo is complete, utter foolishness.

Mtcheeeew! Iranu.

Damn homes. U killed him

Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by LieDetector(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Decker:

Now, how would anyone think you are a robot? Does that even make sense? For you to think that anyone would think that you are a robot means that you are foolish.

LieDetector regrets to let you know that he will henceforth decline to dignify your mentions with a response. This is to the interest of both parties as incessant squabble and altercation would result in a lengthy ban. That I won't risk getting myself into.

Enjoy the rest of your day angry
Re: Liedetector Finally Reveals His Identity. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
LieDetector:
LieDetector regrets to let you know that he will henceforth decline to dignify your mentions with a response. This is to the interest of both parties as incessant squabble and altercation would result in a lengthy ban. That I won't risk getting myself into.

Enjoy the rest of your day angry

You quoted me first, remember? I should be the one ignoring you henceforth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) / What Are The Things A Lady Can Do That Will Actually Turn You Off? / My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.