Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

When She Says No - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (61127 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by Yezzy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
The inanic attitude of some unscrupulous element with a garrulous psychoneuronal network makes me wonder about their level of cognition. How can a self acclaim human be involved in such derogatory terminologies. Funlord and d lady involved need a proper analysis of their level of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
GentleMimi:

Ya head!

Mimiko
Re: When She Says No by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bet casted and trampled upon and blown into and later dicapitated by funlord. . .chai see finishing...i just dey imaging hw this combo go be for mortal combat
Re: When She Says No by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bet casted and trampled upon and blown into air and later dicapitated by funlord. . .chai see finishing...i just dey imaging hw this combo go be for mortal combat

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Tomtoxic: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
seun nids to pay d 2 e warriors ooh gosh they so entertained us #angelina b tink say she sabi fun until she met d lord of fun #fun lord u sabi work die I will get obahiagbon to give u a contract #make does mumu 4 dat whatsapp group cum try me I dn ready now.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Raalsalghul: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
omg, some peeps really do live and die by nairaland undecided

what could be gained from dissing people

you only get likes dude and you really can't cash in those likes undecided

@funlord, now tell me how much better your life has become after spitting all your so called fire

Are you now richer more handsome more focused

dude, your the definition of a loser so come on and quote me with your silly kiddy tantrums of my dad this and my mum that, oh my cheesy

All you got for your demonic words were just a bunch of likes dude, likes, as in likes undecided

Don't start what you can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by heftycul: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Don't start what you can't finish.

Abeg warn him wella

2 Likes

Re: When She Says No by brownsoldier(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
A lesson in picking your battles, most of us have learned from Angelina's horrid experience. I don't support this but I'm ashamed to say I was entertained. Funlord really came in with Thor's hammer... I wish she saw what we all saw from the very first post.
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2015
WeedyGonzalez:
Go and read her comment undecided undecided undecided
I kuku see am
Re: When She Says No by BraniacX(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Wicked!!!! Wicked!!!!! And extremely Wicked!!!! T'was like swatting a fly with mjolnir @ funlord grin totally unnecessary and a total overkill if you ask me cool and eroticangelina you put up a resilient fight and you're almost as resilient and unyielding as i am (not proud of it though) in tight corners like a sort of a erm......wolverine wink but this was a mismatch, you the wolverine vs funlord the apex predator a.k.a tyrannosaurus rex and you guys totally rocked it cheesy and angelina baby, am on your team, i have a soft spot for underdogs so thumbs up but you'll be wrong to take anything funlord dissed you with serious and/or personal, we're guys and we get our kicks doing stuff such as these and we like being given as good as we give out and all the guys patting lords back ain't doing it to spite you, they're just recognising him for throwing up better lines and combos of e-jabs and upper cuts and am sure they salute your effort too.
And you should know that despite all what funlord said, you're drop dead gorgeous and funlord is a decent looking dude too despite all what you wrote, in fact, you're both custom made for each other and should hook up for real wink just make sure i have a front row ticket to the show when you do cheesy
And funlord, am tempted to doff my hat of to you too but i don't wanna offend angelina's sensitivities and next time, just don't use the big guns on a female cool and also, are you sure you and moa aren't related? See see see ehn! If i ever inadvertently cross swords with you on any topic or thread, just remind me that its you T-rex in your opening salvo so that i can jejely and gracefully backtrack and save myself the stress of fighting a loosing battle (not copping a plea or waving a white flag here oh shocked lipsrsealed! But you know better na grin) and I woulda loved to plagerise your flows but am just too proud to be a copycat. smiley

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by GentleMimi: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2015
grayline:

Mimiko
Hawayu? You just dey change moniker like chameleon
Re: When She Says No by wristbangle: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2015
When I read funlord bashing, I couldn't help but laughing out loud here. Guy u murder daughter of man here oo

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Greycious(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2015
i was here....
Re: When She Says No by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

u are an impotent slave. ur fvcking birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom manufacturer that produced the expired and leaking condom that mistakenly produced u. ur family tree is a cactus cos everyone on it is a prickk. stoopid unlucky bastard. ur so ugly, dat when ur mum dropped u at school, she got fined for littering. sick dumbazz.

u think u smart. FYI, if ur twice smart, ull still be fvcking stoopid. tell me, so out of 500,000 sperm, u were the fastest?? unattractive piece of cow shiiit. holigan. if u want to know abt mistakes, frog, ask ur fvcking parents.

with an ugly face lyk urs, I wish I was blind! fvcking cockshiiitfvcker. why don't u check up on olx, to see if they got a life for sale undecided imprudent, uncivilized cock-headed fvcking lowlife. the only thing positive abt u is ur HIV status. demented starved brain-damaged alien. u are a damn mistake and u know it. ugly over thin stick.

Hahaha.... This Angelina has bad mouth, I've been observing since but this got me....

I wonder why no one is seeing how Angelina's disses are getting to the other dude.
Re: When She Says No by sauceEEP(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eroticangelica has gone AWOL.......
So sad.... sad shocked grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by menix(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
@funlord...
Did u attend Barclays school of Diss?

Guy ur lines re dope.
Wow... stored that moniker of urs on Nairaland reminder so that I don't crox ur path..

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by predatorX: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
excerpts of the ramblings of a lyrical maestro! "Lord Disser" of NL, FUNLORD

.....................every decade has its superstar, and I guess her stars gases were running low on copied material when she came across a higher power in the form of the "funlord"!

You just burnt out her stars last fusionable hydrogen reserves, and have relegated her to nothing but dark matter of the galactic abyss in the fabric of space and time. She's now a new addition to the number of blackholes in this universe and the entire multiverse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Leonyluiz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

yeahhhhh righttttt! there's nothing lyk stealing lines cos u don't make but own diss, u learn it from someone or somewhere. tell me all ur lame diss were actually formed by u lwkmd! keep looking for ways to escape. ur jx a pitiful sumbag. coward

Ahhhhhhhh @angelina.
You don come ooo... Na dis one me no like
Wetin be "sumbag" again oooo

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Adebowhales(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Na scum bag uncle uche teach me o0. Which one be sum bag
Re: When She Says No by Adebowhales(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2015
jomile:
falls from mango tree..... Ouuuch

wetin you go buy ontop mango tree na. Abi na u be aje/witch ni? Abeg. U 4 go fall 4rm coconut tree naa. I go jux buy bread come ur 8days prayer. Ah go take vr akara chop bread. Weyrey gal.
Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Adebowhales:

wetin you go buy ontop mango tree na. Abi na u be aje/witch ni? Abeg. U 4 go fall 4rm coconut tree naa. I go jux buy bread come ur 8days prayer. Ah go take vr akara chop bread. Weyrey gal.
na amebo carry me go dere ooo, I won take front seat na so dat i no go miss anything

But the fall is worth it grin
Re: When She Says No by Caprison(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
cry
TheHeGoat:

I said shut up, you deucedly licentious dingleberry! This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on unarmed females. angry Look here, you're not worth the least of my she-goats so why would I want you anyway?
I only said I'd propose to you in a public toilet so the flies and cockroaches can bear us witness.
grin
TheHeGoat:

I said shut up, you deucedly licentious dingleberry! This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on unarmed females. angry Look here, you're not worth the least of my she-goats so why would I want you anyway?
I only said I'd propose to you in a public toilet so the flies and cockroaches can bear us witness.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by IamLucy(f): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2015
see brutal killing on this thread grin
Re: When She Says No by teewhydope(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
5 years later, still can't get over this thread. funlord you no try at all grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.