Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri (8516 Views)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Al-mustapha Welcomes Bode George To Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2009
(2.) You call making sick jokes about guards raping someone celebratory? You have another think coming. I.B is not a surreal fantasy or some Hollywood celebrity to make sick jokes about. This is a real person and I can name her whole family if pronged - and I know them personally, up to her grandfather. Hence my disgust at people making sick jokes. There is a difference between calling for a sentence and making sick jokes.

if only you knew the victim's family personally. . .by yopur connections you are clearly a severely biased/ compromised commentator.
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Ibime(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2009
oyb:

if only you knew the victim's family personally. . .by your connections you are clearly a severely biased/ compromised commentator.

The only difference is that I have never made any sick jokes about the victim or his family. I am nothing but remorseful.

The sentence is heavy by any measure. That is not a biased statement, that is from empirical evidence of similar reckless driving cases. Why the thirst for vengeance?

Anyway, Im taking Pataki's advice and dropping out of this thread. Its becoming sickening.
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Remii(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2009
IBINABO is on bail. see attached link.

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200904034231029

“It is trite that bail is granted in exceptional circumstances, as the purpose of bail is to enable the accused attend trial. I hereby exercise my discretion in the favour of the convict”.
= Judge.

This is beginning of the end of this case. Get rich or become popular or die trying. Shikena!!
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by texazzpete(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Ibime
You find people celebrating the judgement distasteful and sickening. Yet you're the one always gloating on Nairaland whenever millitants ambush and kill Nigerian soldiers.

This is hypocrisy at work, my friend.
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by tpia: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
Naija soldiers that ambush and kill villagers in Odi?. . . . they can get it. . .

Anyway, IB is on bail, people can celebrate all they want. . . .
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by mustafar1: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
how can you bail after conviction? naija's system for everything dey confusing pass ababio and abbot textbooks combined.
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2009
must_a_far:

how can you bail after conviction? naija's system for everything dey confusing pass ababio and abbot textbooks combined.

I talk say e go do una like film grin
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ibime:

I talk say e go do una like film grin

Don't mind em. . . . . .They are shocked equilibrium has been restored. cheesy cheesy
Go Ibi Go Ibi Go.
Re: Manslaughter Case: Ibinabo Sent To Kirikiri by davidif: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
WHAT?!?!?!?! 5 YEARS FOR KILLING SOMEONE? WHAT A JOKE, SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN AT LEAST 25 FOR THAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors / 1966: The Murder Of Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun And His Pregnant Wife / Appeal Court Affirms Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.