Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784840 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
electronic:
Has anybody applied to U of Arkansas little rock
They seem to need WES evaluation after offering admission 4 MSc/PhD. Has any body applied to the aforementioned school?
Also, do they offer assistantships before the WES evaluation or after. Any body with experience? Or in Arkansas little rock.? Team US ...where we @ angry cool
I did. Did you apply to the integrated Computing PhD?
I think they need the WES after decision is made.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by afolabibalogun: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pls can I get a flight to JFK new York for less than 200k, for any date of departure and arrival back to naija
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by electronic(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
sirRiddy:

I did. Did you apply to the integrated Computing PhD?
I think they need the WES after decision is made.
Not yet sha I am wondering if they make the decision with funding..
PhD in electrical with computer flavour something like that.
Thanks for replying though grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
newstudenthere:
Please people I need to know if I would need any kind of transit visa through delta airline that would have a stopover at Amsterdam for about 2hours.....
for where, try the European airlines (luftansa, KLM), Delta airline na direct be their second name
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
afolabibalogun:
Pls can I get a flight to JFK new York for less than 200k, for any date of departure and arrival back to naija
airfares are on the astronomical rate at the moment, LAG to JFK is always cheap using "multi flights" or the famous Arik air cheesy cheesy, so depending on your time of departure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2015
afolabibalogun:

You can't see a round trip flight from Lagos to jfk for less than 200k because one way is less than 200k
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Good day house, please is it compulsory I print my documents such as GRE score report and others in coloured? Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2015
wiseman2392:
Good day house, please is it compulsory I print my documents such as GRE score report and others in coloured? Thanks.

It depend on your pocket
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
Walspring:
It depend on your pocket
But there is no crime at all printing them in black and white?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by electronic(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2015
@sirRiddy are u @Arkansas Now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
No @electronic
I am in Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2015
wiseman2392:

no crime at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
I need someone who will interview me like a VO, in order to assess my preparations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
no crime at all
Thank u my brother, thanks for the other day. I hope you are done with your papers, I wish you success galore in your papers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by abg89(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
How often does the embassy grant visa to someone apply to school of languages? I was denied on the 13th of October. And wat type of questions should I be expecting because all the transcripts posted on this Thread are all about universities and colleges. None has ever been on school of languages. My next interview is on the 15th on December. Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
abg89:
How often does the embassy grant visa to someone apply to school of languages? I was denied on the 13th of October. And wat type of questions should I be expecting because all the transcripts posted on this Thread are all about universities and colleges. None has ever been on school of languages. My next interview is on the 15th on December. Your contribution will be highly appreciated.
why not post your transcript, your language school, your profile. If you want to study language, go to the country where it is their mother tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by abg89(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
why not post your transcript, your language school, your profile. If you want to study language, go to the country where it is their mother tongue
I posted it on the day which I was denied. Is English not US mother tongue?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
wiseman2392:

Yes that's why I said it depend on your pocket..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
abg89:

Which language school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by abg89(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Which language school?
Talk school of languages but I prefer Atlanta study centre.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by abg89(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Which language school?
kindly help me out bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrMann1:
I need someone who will interview me like a VO, in order to assess my preparations.

Skype or mobile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
abg89:

Talk school of languages but I prefer Atlanta study centre.
Go and apply to a university and stop wasting your money
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by abg89(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Go and apply to a university and stop wasting your money
Noted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
Walspring:

Skype or mobile

Thanks Walspring. Skype is good, also WhatsApp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
MrMann1:

Thanks Walspring. Skype is good, also WhatsApp

Noted...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Walspring:

Noted...

Lemme know when it is ok for you, Naija evenin/night time should be cool for both of us... Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
abg89:

Bro, are you going for a Masters or Bachelors degree? You should post your academic profile here, so people can give adequate recommendations. I strongly feel your denial must have stemmed from your academic profile, choice of program or school. Did you write any standardized test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by notasowie: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Was denial yesterday at the Lagos embassy '
Vo good morning
Me good morning with a smile
Vo why are u going to the america
Me to study MSC in human resource management and personnel administration at LA sierra university California
Vo Why america
Me bcus of his good quality education that is valued in the outside world and having a degree there is much more valued in Nigeria

Vo how did u know about the school
Me I did my research on us news and world report and find out that its a missionary school and noted for his valued added education and is one of the best university in western united state and they encourage student into a deeper relationship with God and here with me is the receipt of the first quarter payment of my tuition fee
Vo I didn't ask u for any document
Me sorry
Vo wen did u graduate
Me Feb 2014
Vo what have u been doing
Me my result came out late , and wen it did I decided to further for my masters
Vo I'm sorry ur not qualified
Plsss gurus where did I go wrong ',I just booked another interview on the 30th , what are my chances and where did I go wrong plsss I need urgent response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Emrey: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
notasowie:
Vo good morning
Me to study MSC in human resource management and personnel administration at LA sierra university California
Vo Why america
Me bcus of his good quality education that is valued in the outside world and having a degree there is much more valued in Nigeria

Me I did my research on us news and world report and find out that its a missionary school and noted for his valued added education and is one of the best university in western united state and they encourage student into a deeper relationship with God and here with me is the receipt of the first quarter payment of my tuition fee
Me sorry
Vo wen did u graduate
Me Feb 2014
Plsss gurus where did I go wrong ',I just booked another interview on the 30th , what are my chances and where did I go wrong plsss I need urgent response

Bro I must confess you try for the interview..but Wetin knock you out be say..consular no wan hear say you dey house for like a month with out doing anything..you should have come up with something that after your graduation you have been busy something..bro you can't just be doing nothing for like a year now..just my two kobo on this..wish you the best in your next attempt..Abuja embassy Is much preferable...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
notasowie:
Vo good morning
Vo Why america

Me I did my research on us news and world report and find out that its a missionary school and noted for his valued added education and is one of the best university in western united state and they encourage student into a deeper relationship with God [/b]and [b]here with me is the receipt of the first quarter payment of my tuition fee
Me sorry
Vo wen did u graduate
Me Feb 2014

Firstly, you expressed desperation by offering to show him your tution receipt when he didn't ask for any document. He felt you were trying to impress him.

Also, your reason for choosing the school should not be mixed up with your faith. You should have tailored it towards the problems in HR and Admin in Nigeria and how the school would help you combat the problem.

Thirdly, Feb 2014 is 22 months ago. You should have filled the gap with NYSC, or work experience.

Try work on these Bro. Sorry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.