Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (786179 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2015
jah101:

@Slimmy05 Thanks alot broo....I will fill another one immediately now.
Don't be in a hurry, you have atleast 30 days to submit it. Once you create a new DS160, you can use the code to book appointment but dont submit the DS160 till you're 100% satisfied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 2:05am On Dec 13, 2015
Brief one guys, As far as am concerned i know i have an account to book appointment but i havent used that account again since 2013 and now i tried to login its not working,i tried to reset password several times it just says they have sent me a link with a temporary password which never arrive....if that link will arrive maybe it will arrive tomorrow lol so for this not to delay my appointment i created a new account with them and fill all the steps,but upon getting to step 5 where it asking for my passport details i also put in all my passport details and i click on continue it showing me someone have an account with the same information i provide with an email address display below...that email i am not familiar with it atall which i know i never had an email like that before it is not even the email i use to create a previous account with them,so now am stucked and cant book my appointment again,what should i do please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2015
jah101:
Brief one guys, As far as am concerned i know i have an account to book appointment but i havent used that account again since 2013 and now i tried to login its not working,i tried to reset password several times it just says they have sent me a link with a temporary password which never arrive....if that link will arrive maybe it will arrive tomorrow lol so for this not to delay my appointment i created a new account with them and fill all the steps,but upon getting to step 5 where it asking for my passport details i also put in all my passport details and i click on continue it showing me someone have an account with the same information i provide with an email address display below...that email i am not familiar with it atall which i know i never had an email like that before it is not even the email i use to create a previous account with them,so now am stucked and cant book my appointment again,what should i do please?
you cannot open two account. Get the embassy number and call them or get their email address and send them a message with your issue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by afolabibalogun: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2015
Pls with all these problems among all these Muslim countries, bombing of their planes among Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, is it safe to fly Qatar Airline? Since their plane will have to get to Doha, which is the same route to Doha.....I'm actually going to NY and flying Qatar. Pls will Qatar be safe for me ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by femo86(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2015
afolabibalogun:
Pls with all these problems among all these Muslim countries, bombing of their planes among Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, is it safe to fly Qatar Airline? Since their plane will have to get to Doha, which is the same route to Doha.....I'm actually going to NY and flying Qatar. Pls will Qatar be safe for me ?

Bro you are safe....Shey Qatar Airline that flew day in day out no reach their destination ni Abegii....you are safe joor and omo know say na one day omo boi go die...shikena
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks Bigfrancis21
Just that my cooking skills are horrible smiley
Wish you a beautiful Christmas holidays to
compensate for your birthday at work.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
kennyrony:

This one na real planning.... Plan well bro. lol
Thanks Kenny cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2015
afolabibalogun:
Hehe, bro, don't worry, you can also travel through the desert and seek for asylum thereafter. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by STENON(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2015
Hello, Jst checking on this forum...

I'v gained a lot frm this forum and it has been helping me concerning my applications in Canada.
I'v gotn a supervisor in Radiation Therapy, I'v also passed tru the prescreen stage for MSC in the dept of medical Physics at Carleton University, Canada and they have sent my username and password to proceed with my applicatn.

I'm hopeful for a positive response concerning my full application for Fall2016.

A very big Thanks to my wonderful people on this forum, We shall all get there.

*one-Love*

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Slimmy05.. Happy birthday boss!.. God bless your new age.!.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy birthday boss, MAZI slimmy05
Wish you the best of 2016

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Daniel3366: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Slimmy05 Happy Birthday Boss... Baba God go make you bigger

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
jah101:

Thats True broo...I will fill another one right away now,I also thought as much too,sometimes assuming things can be a big implication....And Fortunately for me i havent booked my appointment yet so i will put the new form code in the appointment page.

That's good and click new application when book the appointment so that you can easily insert the new code.

Also don't be in an hurry to submit the ds160 form, just take your time and when you are satisfy that no error and nothing to add again you can submit maybe 48 hours to your interview

Wishing you best of luck and favour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
@slimmy05

Happy Birthday to a specially made genius created on the sixth day and a good example to the handiwork of God. Wishing you a long life and prosperity Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
STENON:
Hello, Jst checking on this forum...

I'v gained a lot frm this forum and it has been helping me concerning my applications in Canada.
I'v gotn a supervisor in Radiation Therapy, I'v also passed tru the prescreen stage for MSC in the dept of medical Physics at Carleton University, Canada and they have sent my username and password to proceed with my applicatn.

I'm hopeful for a positive response concerning my full application for Fall2016.

A very big Thanks to my wonderful people on this forum, We shall all get there.

*one-Love*

Hallelujah and to God be the glory.. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
afolabibalogun:

I don't think they are flying through that war zone so don't be panick and pray for journey mercy..

Safe journey big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by STENON(f): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Walspring:

Hallelujah and to God be the glory.. Amen
Amen, Thanks be to God.

How have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by STENON(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
@ Slimmy05, Happy birthday to you. May God bless your new age with wisdom, knowledge,great achievement and more money in your account.

The world is waiting for your impact.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
jah101:

Since you don't know the person and you claimed to have account with them before and it's not the email you used with them, I guess you are once attached for a group visa appointment at the US embassy either by family or company and a UID number was generated for your passport number and that was why the system was able to detect it..

Just follow slimmy05 advice because that is the way it can be resolved.. Contact them and state your email or the UID number if you still remember it so that they can use it to help you solve this..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Ewilliam2015: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello gurus in the house...pls I want to apply for America student visa for undergraduate...I would like to study business administration...I have my weac result which I got 6yrs ago Becuz I finished secondary school 6rys ago...I'm 23yrs old and I have been refused UK visiting visa twice this year...so I need ur advise and how to go about the US student visa and what are my chances of getting it and also what document do I need ? And is it possible for me not to write the Sat exams? Pls I need a response ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Ewilliam2015: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ewilliam2015:
Hello gurus in the house...pls I want to apply for America student visa for undergraduate...I would like to study business administration...I have my weac result which I got 6yrs ago Becuz I finished secondary school 6rys ago...I'm 23yrs old and I have been refused UK visiting visa twice this year...so I need ur advise and how to go about the US student visa and what are my chances of getting it and also what document do I need ? And is it possible for me not to write the Sat exams?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
slimmy05:
you cannot open two account. Get the embassy number and call them or get their email address and send them a message with your issue

Thanks alot bro....Do you have their number that i can call? i think that will be faster than emailing them,also i am calling from saint lucia which is outside nigeria,but my appointment will be in nigeria,is there any number i can call
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Walspring:

Since you don't know the person and you claimed to have account with them before and it's not the email you used with them, I guess you are once attached for a group visa appointment at the US embassy either by family or company and a UID number was generated for your passport number and that was why the system was able to detect it..

Just follow slimmy05 advice because that is the way it can be resolved.. Contact them and state your email or the UID number if you still remember it so that they can use it to help you solve this..

Hello bro,I dont think i have ever been attached for any group visa before atall either family or company....So i am not sure where that problem is coming from,But i will contact them as you have said to find out what going on,also if you have the embassy number pls kindly give it to me but i will be calling from outside nigeria as i am currently still in Saint lucia.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
profojah:
Slimmy05.. Happy birthday boss!.. God bless your new age.!.
Oja, we need to talk urgently through email. Just send me an email asap.. THanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
jah101:

Thanks alot bro....Do you have their number that i can call? i think that will be faster than emailing them,also i am calling from saint lucia which is outside nigeria,but my appointment will be in nigeria,is there any number i can call
LagosNIV@state.gov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
STENON:
@ Slimmy05, Happy birthday to you. May God bless your new age with wisdom, knowledge,great achievement and more money in your account.

The world is waiting for your impact.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy birthday slimmy05...!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Slimmy05, I will be indebted if I ignored and overlooked to congratulate this genius guy. Congratulations!!! Happy birthday to you, more live and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
@Slimmy05, Bigfrancis and Walspring. I sent you guys PM, kindly reply me. You are all great and I'm still using this chance to say HBD, LLNP to Slimmy05. Hope to read from u soonest. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy birthday, Slimmy05. Business go boom oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Happy birthday man. @slimmy05

Get drunk today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Ewilliam2015: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ewilliam2015:
Hello gurus in the house...pls I want to apply for America student visa for undergraduate...I would like to study business administration...I have my weac result which I got 6yrs ago Becuz I finished secondary school 6rys ago...I'm 23yrs old and I have been refused UK visiting visa twice this year...so I need ur advise and how to go about the US student visa and what are my chances of getting it and also what document do I need ? And is it possible for me not to write the Sat exams? Pls I need a response ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.