Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (790045 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by donkotman(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jchi9876:

the weather is cold already i need my fire place more fired up grin

Do people have to naturally tell you to cram it is the crammer and copier that goes all out in a desperate unprepared state to naturally cram.

Get the argument, point and message which is interview sessions. of applicants successfull or unsuccessful should be discouraged from being posted, used as basis/foundation(like you said) for preparation or whatever.

If you are a genuine applicant when you are denied deep on your mind ( if you are genuine with yourself) you know why you were denied and even most times told same by the consular officer.

But counterfeit applicants in an easy way to get it quick again come here asking for scrutiny and prepping up so as to "know what to say" not necessary the right intentions to be "successful" the next time.

Ask those you guys call gurus( i know they will be sincere) most of them got "approved" after at least a denial how more serious they were in areas of upgrading their present situation( finances, job relativity to course of study etc) , more detailed course researches and school not one will tell you the basis was or their strength was in the "success story of a interview session"

Like warriboy said i am the typical "cover book for exam kind of guy" and you know why its a confidence booster and shows seriousness.

i would rather do it myself and if you are so so so good. rthat you ever have "access" to copying my success tips good for you.

But i will NEVER ever encourage a family member or friend to go solely searching for visa interview questions and answers.

Phewwww how does it even sound to you guys

I reaĺly don't understand why u ranting here, why don't u allow tins be the way they are, dis thread has helped thousands of people and is still helping them, so why not keep ur opinion to yourself and just rest in peace.
stop creating attention here boy, pls get something doing if you are such an idle son of..... complete d rest boy.
So calm down nigga and get a life if u can't be of help on this thread.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bravolyk(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jchi9876:

if you cannot stand or make a point at the intellectual level of the likes of my responders just lay back, read and learn tongue angry grin grin grin

You dont have to physically see an akpos to know one!
this is one of those that rely on interview sessions to pass.
Can you imagine sef na bettting threads whey you dey most active in and you wan come study for ivy league

na wa oooo
Cheating in an exam in the USA is a crime. tongue tongue tongue tongue
If your intentions are to come here to study start planning on doing so am laying a good foundation discretely for your tomorrow.

I love your fashion taste tongue tongue

where did you buy that your coat and nylon shirt from!!!! i love them

Honestly you've said enough sir......irrespective of what you think about people posting their transcripts here and also those who prep for interview

I think you should note that this thread has done more good for almost everyone that has visited which is a positive, the only problem here is that, this is a faceless forum where we don't get to see the true intentions of people

but come to think of it what if the people who visit this thread have true intentions to study?

what if some are just nervous and just need a confidence boost so as to face the VO?

Don't you think this thread and the gurus have been of great help?

Sir i think you just trying to ruin a tradition that has help thousands of people, is either you choose to contribute your quota, or you may as well just be an observer

Thank you sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good day, please can someone with NECO certificate apply for university admission in the US and what is the chance of success at the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jchi9876: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
bravolyk:

Honestly you've said enough sir......irrespective of what you think about people posting their transcripts here and also those who prep for interview

I think you should note that this thread has done more good for almost everyone that has visited which is a positive, the only problem here is that, this is a faceless forum where we don't get to see the true intentions of people

but come to think of it what if the people who visit this thread have true intentions to study?

what if some are just nervous and just need a confidence boost so as to face the VO?

Don't you think this thread and the gurus have been of great help?

Sir i think you just trying to ruin a tradition that has help thousands of people, is either you choose to contribute your quota, or you may as well just be an observer

Thank you sir

No doubt bro it SURE has to people concerned!!!

if you have true intentions to study sit down research your school upgrade yourself ( tests, job, finances) research your course of study have a short,mid and long term plan.

Seriously on the surface you sound like a very genuine applicant dont you believe if you do the above and you have good intentions you can succeed and people will rather be begging you and you set a pace?

An age long tradition is not necessarily right and justifiable.

The only confidence boost you need is GENUINE INTENTIONS(not escape route as my tom and jerry buddy slimmy05 will say grin) and RIGHT RESEARCHES! not peoples visa interview questions

I amnt in anyway ruining anything as you implied i will continue to air my views when i have the TIME and voluntarily.

Just taking a bull by the horn and discussing a matter nobody wants to hear just like my political mentor DT grin

It is a public forum you air yours i air mine no gagging with respect
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jchi9876:

No doubt bro it SURE has!!!

if you have true intentions to study sit down research your school upgrade yourself ( tests, job, finances) research your course of study have a short,mid and long term plan.

You sound like a very genuine applicant dont you believe if you do the above and you have good intentions you can succeed and people will rather be begging you and you set a pace.

An age long tradition is not necessarily right and justifiable.

The only confidence boost you need is GENUINE INTENTIONS and RIGHT RESEARCHES! not peoples visa interview questions

I amnt in anyway ruining anything as you implied i will continue to air my views when i have the TIME and voluntarily.

Just taking a bull by the horn and discussing a matter nobody wants to hear just like my political mentor DT grin

It is a public forum you air yours i air mine no gagging with respect

You are not entirely correct. The only point I buy from you is that no one should be forced to drop transcript here. It should be on individual's volition. But then again, what moves this thread is the interview transcripts where people are able to learn from successful visa applicants and take corrections on unsuccessful ones.

The act is not fraudulent. It happens in virtually every country- china, indian, pakistan etc have forum thread on US. People want to have fair knowledge of what the interview process is and apply it to their owe unique cases. Who told you anyone comes here to cram? Who is that dumb?

Wait, if the LAGOS and Abuja NIV who are happy to be here do not call this thread fraud, why would u? You are such a kill joy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jchi9876: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mayflowa:

You are not entirely correct. The only point I buy from you is that no one should be forced to drop transcript here. It should be on individual's volition. But then again, what moves this thread is the interview transcripts where people are able to learn from successful visa applicants and take corrections on unsuccessful ones.

The act is not fraudulent. It happens in virtually every country- china, indian, pakistan etc have forum thread on US. People want to have fair knowledge of what the interview process is and apply it to their owe unique cases. Who told you anyone comes here to cram? Who is that dumb?

Wait, if the LAGOS and Abuja NIV who are happy to be here do not call this thread fraud, why would u? You are such a kill joy.

another case of comprehension gone sour

Nobody has insinuated or claimed the thread is false relax and gather your thoughts before you start a line of argument

What the subject matter is against is visa interview sessions not process big difference.

its a little disheartening that you know about all these countries visa forums

what are your real intentions?

look at even the countries you mentioned have you tried to check Uk, France, Russia Australia if they have any of such threads on visa interview prep questions and answers can you help please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by JoyPaulLaw(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Walspring:

Is that what Abuja embassy told you via email

Actually, it was through an agent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jchi9876:

another case of comprehension gone sour

Nobody has insinuated or claimed the thread is false relax and gather your thoughts before you start a line of argument

What the subject matter is against is visa interview sessions not process big difference.

its a little disheartening that you know about all these countries visa forums

what are your real intentions?

look at even the countries you mentioned have you tried to check Uk, France, Russia Australia if they have any of such threads on visa interview prep questions and answers can you help please?

Of course these countries' citizens also fish information online including interview prep and sample questions and answers on visa interviews. Try google! Many of the advanced counties do not have to go through the rigour of visa interview for them to be granted permission to many foreign countries. Many have no-visa restriction to visit other country. Perhaps why they won't be opening such thread as frequent as those countries I have mentioned.

However, they also get to peep into sample statement of purpose in order to get into ivy leagues. In fact they use such online samples more than we do. What is the difference?

Copying from someone's interview would be bad if you don't have your specific reasons for traveling. Most likely, the VO is able to sense lies and haphazard answers and deny such persons. In essence, I don't want you to condemn these guides and true interview samples. This ain't fraud except you have clandestine motives for traveling.

Please don't be judgmental!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jchi9876:

the weather is cold already i need my fire place more fired up grin

Do people have to naturally tell you to cram it is the crammer and copier that goes all out in a desperate unprepared state to naturally cram.

Get the argument, point and message which is interview sessions. of applicants successfull or unsuccessful should be discouraged from being posted, used as basis/foundation(like you said) for preparation or whatever.

If you are a genuine applicant when you are denied deep on your mind ( if you are genuine with yourself) you know why you were denied and even most times told same by the consular officer.

But counterfeit applicants in an easy way to get it quick again come here asking for scrutiny and prepping up so as to "know what to say" not necessary the right intentions to be "successful" the next time.

Ask those you guys call gurus( i know they will be sincere) most of them got "approved" after at least a denial how more serious they were in areas of upgrading their present situation( finances, job relativity to course of study etc) , more detailed course researches and school not one will tell you the basis was or their strength was in the "success story of a interview session"

Like warriboy said i am the typical "cover book for exam kind of guy" and you know why its a confidence booster and shows seriousness.

i would rather do it myself and if you are so so so good. rthat you ever have "access" to copying my success tips good for you.

But i will NEVER ever encourage a family member or friend to go solely searching for visa interview questions and answers.

Phewwww how does it even sound to you guys

All I see are; poor sentence structure, run-on sentences, bad usage of punctuation and mechanics.

PS: I crammed my answers and got my visa.
For real egbon, people would just disrespect you for no reason on here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by jah101: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello gurunss in the House.....Just a quick question.....The Program Start Date on my I-20 is January 19 2016 and on my DS-160 the intended arrival date in the U.S i put it JAN 08 2016 i hope that is not a problem, is it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Ariyanfe: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
please is birth certificate part of document needed for F1-visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
jah101:
Hello gurunss in the House.....Just a quick question.....The Program Start Date on my I-20 is January 19 2016 and on my DS-160 the intended arrival date in the U.S i put it JAN 08 2016 i hope that is not a problem, is it?
No problem at all, it is good u arrive and be prepared before resumption date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ariyanfe:
No, but it is better u go with all you documents in case of any eventualities.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ariyanfe:
No, but it is better u go with all your documents in case of any eventualities.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
For the gurus in the house kindly help me look into this question; can someone going for a BSc use NECO result for admission processing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ariyanfe:
At most, not. It's only the VO will determine that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
wiseman2392:
For the gurus in the house kindly help me look into this question; can someone going for a BSc use NECO result for admission processing?

Yes it's acceptable and all you need is to buy neco card for checking result in order to verify it online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ariyanfe:

It's not because your international passport will cover for that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
jah101:

Nope it's not big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

Actually, it was through an agent.

Eyah... Sorry grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
anybody in Missouri state university?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by amanze15(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Holudarey01:
anybody in Missouri state university?
the one at springfield?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by IIZER29: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anyone heading to dallas this spring ? Lets be friends smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Bigolly(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
pls i have over 1million naira in my account and i want to apply for us tourist visa, what is d way to go about it and what is my chance of getting the visa, i have not travel before but i have mexico visa i've not use on my passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
JabinodelaRatta are you still here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Walspring:

Yes it's acceptable and all you need is to buy neco card for checking result in order to verify it online.
Thank you @Walspring but the question is would the school accept NECO result as their official transcript for secondary school student going for BSc ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bigolly:
pls i have over 1million naira in my account and i want to apply for us tourist visa, what is d way to go about it and what is my chance of getting the visa, i have not travel before but i have mexico visa i've not use on my passport.
What's your occupation please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.