Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (344442 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by nwabuwa: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by nwabuwa: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
lady25:
Please what can I do to speed up the growth rate if my broilers. I got them late September and i am not too happy with their size
Pics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
lady25:
Please what can I do to speed up the growth rate if my broilers. I got them late September and i am not too happy with their size
Pics Pls and what are you feeding them currently
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lady25(f): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
noeloge82:

Pics Pls and what are you feeding them currently
Feeding them half bag of hybrid finisher per day. 150 birds

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Fomaj: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello, If you know or see farms with Marek's disease around lagos, Ogun, Oyo, kindly contact this number 08107300670. Need the Carcass for some work. Oga Neo and other poultry consultants, please help, thank you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
lady25:

Feeding them half bag of hybrid finisher per day. 150 birds
Hello how are your birds doing now
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fomaj:
Hello, If you know or see farms with Marek's disease around lagos, Ogun, Oyo, kindly contact this number 08107300670. Need the Carcass for some work. Oga Neo and other poultry consultants, please help, thank you.
Noted
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lady25(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
noeloge82:

Hello how are your birds doing now
Thank you for your concern. I got a growth booster as advised and also increased their feed quantity alittle. They are getting bigger now. I will try and take a photograph later in the day
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Please Mr Neologe I need your help, my birds are dieing I have lost twenty broilers of ten weeks old for two weeks now. I have used some drugs for them but all to avail. It usually start with paralysis after that withdrawal from food and water,death. Please help
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jummy2010:
Please Mr Neologe I need your help, my birds are dieing I have lost twenty broilers of ten weeks old for two weeks now. I have used some drugs for them but all to avail. It usually start with paralysis after that withdrawal from food and water,death. Please help
Before d paralysis how do they react are they active or just dull u can also reach me on 08135348909 chat or call
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=noeloge82 post=72997886]
Before d paralysis how do they react are they active or just dull u can also reach me on 08135348909 chat or call [/quote
Very active, they just become paralyzed suddenly and after their poo become greenish and milky and die after few days of showing these signs
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2018
noeloge82:
Swollen eyes, bleeding with tears sometimes white mucor is coming out is very common with birds now, in case u notice such kindly say it here with pictures attached

I have a bird with this disease. Vet asked me to give it the antibiotics below, but the case hasn't been improving for 4 days now.

Please what's the name of the disease?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2018
kay29000:

I have a bird with this disease. Vet asked me to give it the antibiotics below, but the case hasn't been improving for 4 days now.

it's a symptom of infectious coryza
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Jummy2010 post=73009238][/quote]
When was d last u treated d birds with lasota
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2018
noeloge82:

it's a symptom of infectious coryza

That's exactly what the person that I bought the birds from told me. They are 20 in number, but only one has the issue...it started 3 days after I collected them. I have been treating it for 4-5 days now, and no improvements. What do I do now? I hate sick birds. I feel like throwing the bird away.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
kay29000:

Infectious coryza. Treat with any drug with any of these; Streptomycin, Dihydrostreptomycin, sulphonamides, tylosin, erythromycin.

Example is Est mix wsp, Coryl sp, Tylosin, etc and most drugs that cure CRD should work.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
kay29000:

That's exactly what the person that I bought the birds from told me. They are 20 in number, but only one has the issue...it started 3 days after I collected them. I have been treating it for 4-5 days now, and no improvements. What do I do now? I hate sick birds. I feel like throwing the bird away.
All drugs as suggested is good but if you can get coryl Sp it's a very active drug in the treatment but if you can't find it, then try other drugs as suggested above

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by chio75(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
lady25:

Thank you for your concern. I got a growth booster as advised and also increased their feed quantity alittle. They are getting bigger now. I will try and take a photograph later in the day
pls,what's d name of d growth booster u used?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
noeloge82:

All drugs as suggested is good but if you can get coryl Sp it's a very active drug in the treatment but if you can't find it, then try other drugs as suggested above

Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kay29000(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Infectious coryza. Treat with any drug with any of these; Streptomycin, Dihydrostreptomycin, sulphonamides, tylosin, erythromycin.

Example is Est mix wsp, Coryl sp, Tylosin, etc and most drugs that cure CRD should work.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2018
noeloge82:

When was d last u treated d birds with lasota
Three weeks ago
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
Jummy2010:

Three weeks ago

Administer lasota on them hope they are not very weak if they are very weak give them vira mix and dogxgen for five days but if they are not very weak administer lasota, the next day give them antibiotics and vira mix for 3 days
Good luck j
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
noeloge82:

Administer lasota on them hope they are not very weak if they are very weak give them vira mix and dogxgen for five days but if they are not very weak administer lasota, the next day give them antibiotics and vira mix for 3 days
Good luck j
Thank you very much sir for your timely advice.
They are presently on iodasteryl,center-dicox and multivitamin.Hope I can still administer viramix and deoxygen?. I lost another one today.
Please sir what can use to treat swollen leg( the leg of some are swollen at the joint in between the leg and knee)
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jummy2010:

Thank you very much sir for your timely advice.
They are presently on iodasteryl,center-dicox and multivitamin.Hope I can still administer viramix and deoxygen?. I lost another one today

Suspend d drugs you are giving them and give them viramix and dogxgen but if you cannot get viramix then give them dogxgen, center dicox, and iodasteryl for 3 days
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
noeloge82:

Suspend d drugs you are giving them and give them viramix and dogxgen but if you cannot get viramix then give them dogxgen, center dicox, and iodasteryl for 3 days
OK sir. But please sir what can I use to treat swollen leg( in between the leg and knee is swollen and looks like it is filled with water or puss)
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jummy2010:

OK sir. But please sir what can I use to treat swollen leg( in between the leg and knee is swollen and looks like it is filled with water or puss)

Don't worry let let's see how far in three days time
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Jummy2010: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
[quote author=noeloge82 post=73092828]

Don't worry let let's see how far in three days time[/quotle]
OK sir, thank you very much sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Olobojay(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Between Chi and Agrited DOC broilers,which is better??
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Olobojay:

Both are very good once u manage the birds you will see results

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Olobojay:
Agrited is numero uno! But it won't do well on poor feed or management. Never ration feed for agritred Ross broilers. They have the fastest growing breed in the market.

If you are going to use the general commercial feed, skip agrited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Jummy2010:

Its called bumble feet. It a used by a hard surface without adequate liter.

Solution is put adequate liter on ground and avoid it being dirty. A picture would have given out more info to actual causative agent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.