Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (41443 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by authenticjimmy(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2015
grin ;DNo mind that man of G od. he want to snach u 4rm ur guy. grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:34am On Dec 30, 2015
ladyF:
Me sef I don't understand this prophet thing. One prophet will tell u this is the man for u, another one will tell you he isn't.

Prayer is free, communicate with God by yourself!!

Lady F. Welcome ooooo
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by obembet(f): 4:49am On Dec 30, 2015
We are the prophet of our self, sometimes, u don't need to disturb urself about that... Everytin that God made is beautifully and wonderfully made. But to avoid that stuff if u so much believe in ur pastor, go the before u start the courtship. Don't let anybody put sand into ur garri
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by banio: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
I think in some worship centers members are ban from communicating with GOD directly. You must go tru your pastor or imam.

Human-beings playing God since 1818
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by austineaddy: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
GraceBestowed:
Although I agree with some of your logic, I find a few things in this post to somewhat misleading.

First of all, there are true prophets and men of God out there. The problem is that there are also fakes and one needs to ask God for the spirit of discernment to know the real from the fake.

Secondly, it is possible for a man of God to speak the mind of God towards an individual through the power of the Spirit - especially in marriage. We should however, NOT rely on hearing from God through others but hearing from God ourselves and asking Him to use others to confirm His word to us.

God knows who He wants us to get married to, His perfect will for us. We cannot just 'choose' but rely on God to bring that person to us and reveal His will to us. There is this misconception that we can 'marry any one we want' and that's wrong.

Marrying the wrong person can cripple a person's destiny!

Need to speak with you urgently, kindly send me a PM. Pls

Need to speak with you urgently, kindly send me a PM. Pls
Re: That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. by Augustap(f): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Pastors won't try that shi.t with me....who asked their opinion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / A Letter To Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.