Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. (10329 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Don't mean to but I'll prefer it's left personal

Please now
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Registering my presence.... TeamAmebo cool
Aunty Amebo...ur Ameboing wt swag..
After registerin ur presnce do well to share ur xperience wt Us.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Sugarbee,its personal is a delicate word that have totally destroyed what would have been mended.

I wont force it.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

When you use those phrase ..friends with benefits.. the question is ..what sought of benefits does she mean?

Spiritual
material or financial?

Apparently she is not interested in a real affaiir where no condition applies.

The ball lies in your court bro,3 weeks and sex 2ce is not my idea of a purposeful union so if you are ok with such then stay put and focus more on iindividual aspirations with less emphasy on sex.
by friends with benefit i mean sexual.so ur saying its wrong to have had sex 2wice in 3weeks?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Registering my presence.... TeamAmebo cool

lol

Nairalanzzis are welcomed
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Omotayor123(f): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Aunty Amebo...ur Ameboing wt swag.. After registerin ur presnce do well to share ur xperience wt Us.
If only I had!
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
If only I had!
Every girl has.But non Love sharing
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
nokiaba3:
by friends with benefit i mean sexual.so ur saying its wrong to have had sex 2wice in 3weeks?

No and yes

From your post you wrote that you first met her ever 3wks back and u v had sx twice.

Now in the logical world that is too fast but not mpossible but thats not even the issue.

From what you just wrote,it is apparent that she is unperturbed about the sex thing for her to state it clearly which to me is totally iimproper.

My advice once again is that if you have strong feelings for her which could still be initial gragra though,you can change her oriientation and make her a better person because she really needs a re-orientation an if she is willing to change,keep her,focus less on sex and buld yourselves up.

my humble advice

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Omotayor123(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Every girl has.But non Love sharing

Point of correction.... Most girls but not Every girl!

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Please now

Beg...beg undecided
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Point of correction.... Most girls but not Every girl!
**In Funke Akindele's Voice﹑Thankyu 4 Correction Me grin
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Beg...beg undecided

Please help us beg

We desperately need something that will occupy uncle toks time which in turn will transcend to fewer romantic epistles

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Beg...beg undecided
LOL!
Which LGA in Rivers?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Please help us beg

We desperately need something that will occupy uncle toks time which in turn will transcend to fewer romantic epistles

LOL... Jaybee3, it's a Saturday, a cold one for that matter.. Will you allow the young man enjoy his weekend undecided? Thank you tongue.

BRIGHTRIVERS:
LOL!
Which LGA in Rivers?
Obio Akpor smiley
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL... Jaybee3, it's a Saturday, a cold one for that matter.. Will you allow the young man enjoy his weekend undecided? Thank you tongue.

Obio Akpor smiley

Should i marry you off to him then?

I know you are more than capable
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Obio Akpor smiley
Interesting! We Riverians ar reali rare to find here on NL..

#Hv a Luvely dai Ahead,Sleeky
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lmao.... Op toks2008 and sugarbee

Laff wan kill me

Lmao

Lmao

Lmao!

Toks2008, u fvckd up sha.. All these wouldn't hav happend wen u derailed ur thread by urself..

Eroticangelina has taught me a good lesson in nl, and I respected her for that, pls dnt make my mistakes again
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

When you use those phrase ..friends with benefits.. the question is ..what sought of benefits does she mean?

Spiritual
material or financial?

Apparently she is not interested in a real affaiir where no condition applies.

The ball lies in your court bro,3 weeks and sex 2ce is not my idea of a purposeful union so if you are ok with such then stay put and focus more on iindividual aspirations with less emphasy on sex.
hmmm...love doctor
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by SUGARBEE(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmao.... Op toks2008 and sugarbee

Laff wan kill me

Lmao

Lmao

Lmao!

Toks2008, u fvckd up sha.. All these wouldn't hav happend wen u derailed ur thread by urself..

Eroticangelina has taught me a good lesson in nl, and I respected her for that, pls dnt make my mistakes again
You're sounding as if he approached me and I bounced him off.. Hector that's rude! undecided

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Interesting! We Riverians ar reali rare to find here on NL..

#Hv a Luvely dai Ahead,Sleeky
Maybe a Riverian by birth but not by identity wink.. I'm an Abian.. Lovely day to you too smiley.

jaybee3:

Should i marry you off to him then?
I know you are more than capable
undecided undecided undecided **lips sealed**
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Icecomrade:
[b]I have never visited a Spa and Massage Parlour my life. What's the difference between professional massage and what anyone can get at home. How does it benefit ones health. 

I have never shown any interest in what transpired there until one of my friend started his convincing sermons after I told him of Body aches.  ‎He couldn't stop talking about how it will benefit my health. 

Today, I decided to visit a Massage ‎Palour in Maitama he reffered me to. The place looked cool, with lots of cute guys and ladies serving as Moussetour. 

After registration and payment, I had the choice to choose between a guy and a lady. I can't stand a guy touching me, so I opted for a lady.  She acted professionally which put me in a comfort zone.

During my session, I embarrassingly ‎got a hard on, as her fingers caressed my back while I laid face down. When it was time  for me to face up, I couldn't. I simply told her "Am okay, I don't want to proceed any further" She thanked me and walked out.
I still have more 3weeks s‎ession. I still can't get my head around what happened today.

Is it right for a married man to visit spa and massage parlour?

Does it truely have any benefit to our health?

Is it abnormal for a man to get hard on during a massage session?

How does women feel about there husbans visiting massage parlours?

Let's have reasonable feedback from those who attend massage session. 
[/b]

Interesting one i must say

Well bro,you just crossed the line and im sorry to say that you are hooked already at least meentally.

Now the truth is that ladies also go to spa and yes many of them do priivate room massage and YES many do naked body massage with guys as their messeur.

Massage is good for the body and thats why i got a massage bed at home to give my woman a full body naked errotic massage.

So do this right away...get a good massage table at home and gve your wife a hot massage like once or twice and ask her to give you too and save yourself the addition of looking forward to have another woman ravage your body.

Would you be happy to know that another man is freestyling your wife s body with his hands?

please watch it and retrace right now.

my humble advice

4 Likes

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

No and yes

From your post you wrote that you first met her ever 3wks back and u v had sx twice.

Now in the logical world that is too fast but not mpossible but thats not even the issue.

From what you just wrote,it is apparent that she is unperturbed about the sex thing for her to state it clearly which to me is totally iimproper.

My advice once again is that if you have strong feelings for her which could still be initial gragra though,you can change her oriientation and make her a better person because she really needs a re-orientation an if she is willing to change,keep her,focus less on sex and buld yourselves up.

my humble advice
thanks for the advice
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Cutehector(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
You're sounding as if he approached me and I bounced him off.. Hector that's rude! undecided

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
well to my understanding u did.... Let's face d fact... Buh it was with tact... And its understandable... Buh wit d recent news abt nneka123, I wouldn't advice myself or any guy to do ask to see someone personaly.

Since all d nl babes aren't comfortable wit meetin guys in nl offline, dem we too should respect dat.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Please help us beg

Have you ever come across the word passion?

Writting to me is an elixir to my soul so if you freaking think my writings are as a result of idleness then you must be an akpors.

I am more busy than bankers but because im my own boss and my work is 90% online i tend to do my thing.

So im not only iinsulted but pissed at your unfounded deductions.

If you want to woo a lady pls go ahead and do that and leave me outta it.

All the epistles i write according to you have been written over 3yrs ago on my wall on fb and i just copy and paste them here.

Please lets maintain proper decorum and not derail this thread

thanks
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Have you ever come across the word passion?

Writting to me is an elixir to my soul so if you freaking think my writings are as a result of idleness then you must be an akpors.

I am more busy than bankers but because im my own boss and my work is 90% online i tend to do my thing.

So im not only iinsulted but pissed at your unfounded deductions.

If you want to woo a lady pls go ahead and do that and leave me outta it.

All the epistles i write according to you have been written over 3yrs ago on my wall on fb and i just copy and paste them here.

Please lets maintain proper decorum and not derail this thread

thanks

Relax jare...it's really not that serious

You do need to get laid though

Now bite me tongue
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
nokiaba3:
thanks for the advice
My pleasure
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Relax jare...it's really not that serious

You do need to get laid though

Now bite me tongue

oh my which kain people be this?

You have no idea who i am.

Iim not a sex freak,infact i have lost count of how many ladies i have ignored when it comes to cheap sex.

Im a decent guy to the core. If i want to blxxp 4fferent girls every day its no brainer for me but as one filled with the spirit of God i will not allow that robb me off eternal life.

Sex is not a do or die thing and from age 17 to 38 i have had ladies serving me sex but i just look the other way.

sex is not my problem bro and nver wll b

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by jaybee3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Iim not a sex freak,infact i have lost count of how many ladies i have ignored when it comes to cheap sex.

Im a decent guy to the core. If i want to blxxp 4fferent girls every day its no brainer for me but as one filled with the spirit of God i will not allow that robb me off eternal life.

Sex is not a do or die thing and from age 17 to 38 i have had ladies serving me sex but i just look the other way.

Omo mehn you need to chill oooo

Stop taking me serious mehn

I'm just messing with you
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
jaybee3:

Omo mehn you need to chill oooo
Stop taking me serious mehn
I'm just messing with you
lol
I am not angry in anyway
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Should I tell you one truth? Don't take Jaybee3 serious in matters like this.. He is only teasing you sad.. The earlier you know his kinda person, the better for you...

Jaybee3, it yaff do sad sad.. Stop ruining someone's pleasant evening.. You still owe me a massage wink.. Oya, start running down..
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Should I tell you one truth? Don't take Jaybee3 serious in matters like this.. He is only teasing you sad.. The earlier you know his kinda person, the better for you...

Jaybee3, it yaff do sad sad.. Stop ruining someone's pleasant evening.. You still owe me a massage wink.. Oya, start running down..

lol i understand his type jare but just setting the tables straight.

And for that massage thing oh my thats one thing i cant be tired of givng my lady talking about deep naked erotic massage.

Men should give their wives lots of it and wives should give their husband too talking about happy ending massage "winks"
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by MrsChima(f): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Dont get that

Your uncle Mr Chima! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. / I Hate Housework And Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.