Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. (10321 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
nothing.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lmao, too funny abeg.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
cyara:
I have been in a relationship for a while now but I noticed that whenever I annoy my man and I beg for forgiveness even when he claims he has forgiven, It takes him like two to three weeks to still speak to me after much persuasion. I am tired of always begging him to talk to me. I don't know what else to do, I am a very play full person and he takes everything I say to heart even when I tell him I don't mean it. He now feels I intensionally annoy and mock him. I don't know who to turn to or what to do anymore
i think u have change how u play with him.... Some people are like that, they dont know the diff btn joke and seriousness..... I had a g.f like that too. I suggest u find a female friend to continue ur playful mood with but not with ur man.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, risky? Lmao, too funny abeg.
very very risky. U know it. Why u dey laugh?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by cyara(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
i think u have change how u play with him.... Some people are like that, they dont know the diff btn joke and seriousness..... I had a g.f like that too. I suggest u find a female friend to continue ur playful mood with but not with ur man.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225:
very very risky. U know it. Why u dey laugh?
lol

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
cyara:

Thanks a lot
my pleasure, u know it really hurts when u have been with someone for sometime and they still cant tell when u are jux joking and when u are serious.... They jux get angry at every instance but for love sake we must just adjust to make everyone happy but not to the point of sacrificing all ur happiness and the real u.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Radio without battery grin
Omotayor123:
Registering my presence.... TeamAmebo cool
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Captainswag225 thank you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmmm,I've got relationship.Relationships are not meant for me.I think
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Omotayor123(f): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2015
ilobasama:
Radio without battery grin
undecided
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
cyara:
I have been in a relationship for a while now but I noticed that whenever I annoy my man and I beg for forgiveness even when he claims he has forgiven, It takes him like two to three weeks to still speak to me after much persuasion. I am tired of always begging him to talk to me. I don't know what else to do, I am a very play full person and he takes everything I say to heart even when I tell him I don't mean it. He now feels I intensionally annoy and mock him. I don't know who to turn to or what to do anymore

Thanks for sharing your issue.

First i would like to know the age of the guy and yours because often times age usually plays a vital role in the schematics of our affairs.

I wouldd also like to know how long you have been dating him and finally i would like to know those things you do sometimes that get him pissed to the extent of him going into an incommunicado mode with you.

Please feed me with these details as soon as you can.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
reminiscing:
Hmmmmm,I've got relationship.Relationships are not meant for me.I think

No one is an island so relationship is for everyone.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:

I appreciate your input so please you may try to focus more on giving advice here rather than derailing with your chats on football matters and other sttuffs.Hope you understand.

I want visitors to this thread to see it as a serious and formidable thread which provides great succor to their relationship brouhaha.

Do have a great sunday
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
For those interested in sharing your relationships issue here it will be very important to state the age as well as that of your partner as well as the duration of dating or courtship as these info will go a long way in ensuring that you get the verybest counsel possible.

Trust me,age and courtship duration are very vital factors in determining the module of any affair.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by cybug: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Hello Uncle Toks,

What do you do when your woman is practically living under your skin... What I mean is, when my girl is with me, she's always on my body, she hardly gives me breathing space, y'know.
I've talked to her severally about it, she just can't stop.

I teased her one day that, if we eventually get married, we'll have our separate rooms...

Ha... She started crying like seriously, she doesn't buy that idea... A man need some little space y'know.

Asked her one day...

Me: what if you caught me cheating on you, will you leave me?

Babe: No! the only thing that will make me leave you is when you raise your hand and beat me.

shocked
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Ebi89(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I have really tried to explain to ladies that cheating is so much in the nature of many guys and a man can love you to pieces and still cheat on you and when a man cheats on you the next coolest advice anyone will give you is that you dump him and get another man but the question is if the next guy also cheats on you what will you do? i guess you dump that one too and get another man.

My sis the bottom line is for you to sit and weigh the situation and its a good thing he is begging you not to go.

Now we have cheating with fear and respect for your woman and cheating with impunity where you care less if she knows or not and the latter is what no woman should condole so for the sake of your peace you can forgive him if he is remorseful about it and tell him he must never do it again even if there is no guaranty.

The point is that i will not advice a lady to start jumping from one man to another in the name of looking for a faithful partner except there is a way you can ascertain if the next man won't do worse,

But let every man reading this understand that cheating on your wife or fiancee diminishes not just her but yourself. GO for a lady you will be pleased with in terms of her physical sexual features and remain faithful to her.Its same hole but different container so go for your choice container and enjoy your hole.

The question every woman must ask herself in any affair is this "Am i still his main woman or one of the other women"? as long as he makes it conspicuous that you are still his main and only woman in his heart,please go blind to his possible sexcapades for the sake of your happiness.
No man is worth the stress.

My humble advice.
Tnx for d advice
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Ebi89:
Tnx for d advice
You are welcome dearie.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
cybug:
Hello Uncle Toks,

What do you do when your woman is practically living under your skin... What I mean is, when my girl is with me, she's always on my body, she hardly gives me breathing space, y'know.
I've talked to her severally about it, she just can't stop.

I teased her one day that, if we eventually get married, we'll have our separate rooms...

Ha... She started crying like seriously, she doesn't buy that idea... A man need some little space y'know.

Asked her one day...

Me: what if you caught me cheating on you, will you leave me?

Babe: No! the only thing that will make me leave you is when you raise your hand and beat me.

shocked

First go and do thanks giving to GOD for giving you such a lady and then pray she does not change because trust me, some guys who value genuine affection will pray to have such a lady.

I must also commend your lady for her apt wisdom because i always tell ladies that there are two main reasons i will endorse a lady leaving a guy and that will be unrepentant reckless cheat with impunity and a man that beats you.

While i could stil ask a woman to manage the former,i will never advice any lady to stay with a man that makes her a punching bag.
If a man beats you once,ignore it but if a man beats you teh second time then its a habit he will definitely do again and again.

As for your lady if i can get across to her i will tell her to give you some space because men do need space and to get engaged in very productive stuffs that will allow her give you lots of space but whenever she is with you i do not see any reason why she should let you be and i believe that if you truly love her,you should enjoy that.

My humble advice

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Captainswag225(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I appreciate your input so please you may try to focus more on giving advice here rather than derailing with your chats on football matters and other sttuffs.Hope you understand.

I want visitors to this thread to see it as a serious and formidable thread which provides great succor to their relationship brouhaha.

Do have a great sunday
am sorry bro, it wont happen again.

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
am sorry bro, it wont happen again.

Cool

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by cybug: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

First go and do thanks giving to GOD for giving you such a lady and then pray she does not change because trust me, some guys who value genuine affection will pray to have such a lady.

I must also commend your lady for her apt wisdom because i always tell ladies that there are two main reasons i will endorse a lady leaving a guy and that will be unrepentant reckless cheat with impunity and a man that beats you.

While i could stil ask a woman to manage the former,i will never advice any lady to stay with a man that makes her a punching bag.
If a man beats you once,ignore it but if a man beats you teh second time then its a habit he will definitely do again and again.

As for your lady if i can get across to her i will tell her to give you some space because men do need space and to get engaged in very productive stuffs that will allow her give you lots of space but whenever she is with you i do not see any reason why she should let you be and i believe that if you truly love her,you should enjoy that.

My humble advice

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it

God bless cool
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
cybug:

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it
God bless cool
My pleasure
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by waley007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls i need your advice,anytime we have issues,
1.my girlfriend talks to her ex,she just cant let her ex go..and that has always been our problem..she did it once and we fot and i forgave her,she stil did it again..shes 24 and am 30
2.she has a bestie dat is too wild,she once fought her but now they ar now back together.the bestie is not too happy wit our relationship and has tried 2 separate us once,at a time,she was giving guys her num.how do i separate them witout hurting my girls feelings.thanks
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
waley007:
1.my girlfriend talks to her ex,she just cant let her ex go..and that has always been our problem..she did it once and we fot and i forgave her,she stil did it again..shes 24 and am 30
2.she has a bestie dat is too wild,she once fought her but now they ar now back together.the bestie is not too happy wit our relationship and has tried 2 separate us once,at a time,she was giving guys her num.how do i separate them witout hurting my girls feelings.thanks

Thanks for sharing

I once wrote an article on how an ex can destroy your present affair without lifting a finger( https://www.nairaland.com/2465699/ex-destroy-present-affair-without)

I really can't put my finger on why your girlfriend will still relate with her ex and the only understanding i have here is that they are not truly exes especially when she does that whenever you guys have issues.

What she is doing now is having an emotional affair with her ex and trust me man, she is probably stil very much into her ex and i will advice you to look elsewhere while you allow her time to find her feet and GOD help her you find someone new who is ready to be with you and remain dedicated to you and you alone before she snaps out of her delusion then that is her call.

You are 30 for petes sake and this is not the time to be with a lady who still carries the baggage of her past with her so bro i advice you just let her be and look for another lady who will be ready to be totally involved with you physically and emotionally.

Unfortunately you can not separate your girlfriend from her bestie but you can only tell her in a subtle manner why you think the bestie will be a bad influence on her and she just might get the message and do the needful.

If you believe you love her too much for you to find another lady who will be committed to you alone emotionally then be ready for an unpleasant surprise should you find out that she is still seeing the ex or when she probably goes back to her ex because she just might be using you as a get back partner to spite her ex the way Nicky minaj is probably using meek to spite Safaree whereas all pointers show that her heart is still very much with Safaree or she might also be using you as a fall back guy so that if eventually she is now sure her ex has really forgotten about her,she will now decide fully to pitch her tent with you.

My humble advice
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by stan241(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Uncle toks o wey u

I'm attracted to what I've now grown to term "emotionally unavailable" ladies

I'm a very sad romantic, the little things like the suprise/unannounced visits, out of the blue texts at nights, PDA and what have you i love those things, the last meaningful relationship i had we dated for around 6months and we would talk every single day and more than once too plus the chats maybe I'm still hung up on her but its been close to 2yrs now

Every other lady I've met since are just not available emotionally, I'm the one who remembers to call, wants them to visit,texts e.t.c

Warris wrong with moi uncle toks?
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by lezz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I have really tried to explain to ladies that cheating is so much in the nature of many guys and a man can love you to pieces and still cheat on you and when a man cheats on you the next coolest advice anyone will give you is that you dump him and get another man but the question is if the next guy also cheats on you what will you do? i guess you dump that one too and get another man.

My sis the bottom line is for you to sit and weigh the situation and its a good thing he is begging you not to go.

Now we have cheating with fear and respect for your woman and cheating with impunity where you care less if she knows or not and the latter is what no woman should condole so for the sake of your peace you can forgive him if he is remorseful about it and tell him he must never do it again even if there is no guaranty.

The point is that i will not advice a lady to start jumping from one man to another in the name of looking for a faithful partner except there is a way you can ascertain if the next man won't do worse,

But let every man reading this understand that cheating on your wife or fiancee diminishes not just her but yourself. GO for a lady you will be pleased with in terms of her physical sexual features and remain faithful to her.Its same hole but different container so go for your choice container and enjoy your hole.

The question every woman must ask herself in any affair is this "Am i still his main woman or one of the other women"? as long as he makes it conspicuous that you are still his main and only woman in his heart,please go blind to his possible sexcapades for the sake of your happiness.
No man is worth the stress.

My humble advice.
Undeniably factual.
Women cannot just see sex in a man's perspective. I'm not advocating cheating but a man's sexual drive is often always just a physical reaction to a physical offering of dancing boobs, gyrating ass and a child - bearing hips.

And often after the act, the passion drains away with the initial fire of lust and then we lay empty as the folly of our actions and the worth of our wives fill the void in mixed blend of self-critism.

But it's an endless circle, the next ass with the right bounce and the next boobs with a generous cleavage will have most of us device another means of sharing the bed again.

1 Like

Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Toks2008(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
stan241:
Uncle toks o wey u

I'm attracted to what I've now grown to term "emotionally unavailable" ladies

I'm a very sad romantic, the little things like the suprise/unannounced visits, out of the blue texts at nights, PDA and what have you i love those things, the last meaningful relationship i had we dated for around 6months and we would talk every single day and more than once too plus the chats maybe I'm still hung up on her but its been close to 2yrs now

Every other lady I've met since are just not available emotionally, I'm the one who remembers to call, wants them to visit,texts e.t.c

Warris wrong with moi uncle toks?

Your age please.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by stan241(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Your age please.
Mid 20s
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
waley007:

The questions are;
- What kinda chat is it?
- hope you're not boring to chat with?
- do you have time for her?
-What can the guy do that you can't or you haven't been doing?
-how old is she?
-how close are you guys?
-do you have complexity issues within yourself?
-her friend, have they been friends before she met you?
Answer these questions within yourself. The problem might not be with her anyway, it might just be that your assumptions are wrong afterall.

#Augur_Well! wink
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by waley007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The questions are;
- What kinda chat is it?
-how old is she?
-how close are you guys?
Answer these questions within yourself. The problem might not be with her anyway, it might just be that your assumptions are wrong afterall.

#Augur_Well! wink
1.D guy callin her for like 30mins by 11pm at night at times and she callin him too cos we r into distant relationship and i got to knw cos i gave her a surprise visit
2.i visit her at least once in a month and i spend at least a week and half or 2
3.we ar very close and we once live togeda in skul.she hs introduced me to her dad and mum and i av introduced her to mine too.infact she spent last dec in my place
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by waley007(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

The questions are;
- What kinda chat is it?
-how old is she?
-how close are you guys?

#Augur_Well! wink
4.i do not have any complexity issue and am neva boring
5.they av bin frends b4 we met bt shes a bad infleunce.my gf even dated 2guys tru her before we met and the frend dont believe in relationship or love.its nt her way and shes wild.
Re: Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
What do you do when you find yourself in love with two people? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast / A 19 Year Old kid Dies During Sex(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.