Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64097 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

I know you're from tthe wild wild west.
Cowardice is in your DNA.
Biafra is in the map.
Prepare yourself for evolution
evolution my ass cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by gurunlocker: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
just here to read only intelligent comments

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by DrayZee: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by ajepako(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Will Remain A Useless Man!

Oga, I understand you don't like the Otueke dude..

How about a fragment of what he has?

Maybe a tiny fragment?

Just wondering..
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:

One of the attribute of Mumus like you is to modify people's comment to mean something else. Reason is that you are full of lies, empty and lack the capacity to make your own comment of substance.

God bless Biafra all the way!

You want free Palestine but you don't want Biafra to be free
Coward
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by efilefun(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Last time i checked this wasnt a Nigerian Forum
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
evolution my ass cheesy
Suffering and Smiling
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Bollinger(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:
That rickety car needs total change ..

..Why not buy a new one ..grin

Unfortunately if it were that easy. The solution is to eliminate all the old so called expert mechanics and go to a mechanic college to hire a fresh graduate.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Suffering and Smiling
tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by egift(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
You want free Palestine but you don't want Biafra to be free
Coward

Ndigbo do not want Biafra. Take your distractions elsewhere. Better still, you find something productive to do with your life. Have a very nice weekend.

Cheers!
One Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
efilefun:
Last time i checked this wasnt a Nigerian Forum
Efulefu, how are you?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol! Some funny comments I am seeing.

egift...I dey feel u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by palymarsha: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
This appointment confirms why I was undecided in the last election.
It is true the JEG was corrupt, a reason Nigeria needed a change.

But the question is WHO should be the change?
Certainly not BUHARI. A man who said that the North should rise and take back their country.

He is more northern than being more Nigerian. History confirms that.

What we the Yorubas fail to understand is that the Igbos knows much of these Hausas than us.
An Hausa/Fulani man has a born to rule mentality. Winner takes it all mentality. Domination mentality.

How come Buhari is angry at Saraki but not at Dogara? Simply because the former has a core Hausa man as an alternative.
The plan is to consolidate every strong positions in case of any eventuality.
I bet you, If anything happen to Buhari today, they will rise and impeach Osibanjo tomorrow.

Strong positions are now finshed. He will now nominate the southerners for ministerial positions.What a Bleep?

We Yourubas would have clamoured for true Federalism than support these cows.
Tinubu this is a mistakeeeooooh!!!

I wish one day, Igbos and Yorubas will come to have a common ground in politics. It will surely stop this Hausa
oligarchy mentality.Even the Obasanjo presidency was highjacked by the Hausas and they made sure that he
paid more attention to them than his kinsmen. We need a popular president for progress not just the uncorupt. We must clamour for someone
with both qualities.

To me, this BUHARI will divide us more than we have been united. My kinsmen wouldnt have gone into this alliance.

Anyway let us pray for a properous country but if we cant be together let us quickly divide.
I am very sure that we Yorubas a base Nigerian economy will survive most.

TIME TO LISTEN TO THE Biafra CAMPAIGNERS JAREEEEE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Doskit(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Vicotex:
Yoruba and pro apc, Make una tell una selves truth for once
pls which area is that?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by joseph1832(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
PMB should have called Xzibit so he can pi.mp his ride call Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dexonMart(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by efilefun(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Didirin
sdindan:

Efulefu, how are you?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am not a fan of gej administration.... But such statement isn't right plsss. Thank u.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by SapeleWater(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Which one consign me
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by favourlove1: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light it, while some PDP nitwits be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...
APC apologist! Dint he promise its gono be over night? y were you patient with Gej? The constant light your enjoying now is a legacy left by pdp. Pmb hasn't done much in 100 days wake up!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by 4stylz: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

What is your name? Irrelevant I guess.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
[email]
egift:
lalasticlala abeg move to HQ.

Nigeria will be better. God bless Nigeria.
[/email]

Hahhaha You funny eh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Pls Who's PDP?

Biafra?...... Sniggers*

My friend... Whether u like it or not, u r a Nigerian..n will forever be!

Can I hear an Amen?!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by bettercreature(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light it, while some PDP nitwits be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...
Dont call them names,we need credible opposition to check mate the affairs of the rulling party
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Smh for jonathan

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by harry509: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:
Here is an illustration of what has been happening to Project Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari.

What Was Inherited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2797115_2280969twimg20150405105146jpeg38732808f0018d195ed9dad1d0d5230c_jpeg8a97d035d4a2c8e269718e3d67ed1d71

The Work So Far
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2796847_fbimg1440848352857_jpeg2d8965b309bdd588b22a881a023395f1

More updates later....
ok. I can fix dat car perfectly n less dan 50 days.

Sai... Buhari
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by egift(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
favourlove1:
APC apologist! Dint he promise its gono be over night? y were you patient with Gej? The constant light your enjoying now is a legacy left by pdp. Pmb hasn't done much in 100 days wake up!

It is heart-breaking that some Nigerians are still defending PDP even when it is obvious our collective interests and resources were squandered with impunity.

I keep wondering the reason!!!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Sweetguy25: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
100 days is enough to fix a thoroughly battered and accidented vehicle.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by NwaliE01: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Pls Who's PDP?
PDP is a politician in biafra Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dougivilla(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
Buhari inherited Nigeria when $1 was 170 dollars.
Buhari inherited Nice passenger train.
Buhari inherited New Airports.
Buhari inherited Nigeria with little Boko Haram activities.
Buhari inherited Good economy.

Can someone tell me what happened to all of them ??
Don't mind these APC dolts. When it is time for glory taking, they will talk about body language magic.

When you switch to discussing the failures of the administration so far, they go from ceaseless complaints to nagging, requesting for more time and patience. Now , na cartoon them don enter.

Was it GEJ that made them deny their 100 days covenant with Nigeria, which is due in a few days time?

F.oo.lish people!!!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by egift(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
harry509:
ok. I can fix dat perfectly n less dan 50 days.
Sai... Buhari

Ok. Until you contest for Presidential election, we will believe you dey fear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by ademasta(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow... Kudos to PMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Smartest Begger / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.