Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64509 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Spybradd: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Esdb3:

If a Man says he is an American and he is asked where his country is at, he'll mention the continent it is on, its president and how big it is.

Is it not insanity when you regard yourself as a citizen of a place that doesn't even exist?

I know you feel you have a cause. Just quit the dream and actualize one where you're at. Your ibo mates are making money and getting bitchesss nnamdi kanu is no exception you are here whining for a cause that some greedy man's ego made because he couldn't submit to another colleague.

Well it is not your fault. Nigeria's broken economy leaves the mind with zero will so sleeping and waking with a cause causing your mind to feel alive is only normal.

Na brokeness make una dy shout. Don't worry economy go soon better. Y'all will shut up soon.

MONKEY,NOBODY ASKED U TO DESCRIBE OR EXPLAIN OR ARGUE. NOBODY ASKED U TO PREACH OR WRITE AN EPISTLE,JUST ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION:CAN U DIE FOR UR ZOOGERIA?

SDINDAN NÓ ASK U JAMB OR WAEC QUESTION NA!!
grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sanc2s(f): 1:16am On Aug 30, 2015
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?
so our darling Nigeria na him be car now abii? Shame on all of you
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mashnino(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2015
California30:
Buhari inherited Nigeria when $1 was 170 dollars.
Buhari inherited Nice passenger train.
Buhari inherited New Airports.
Buhari inherited Nigeria with little Boko Haram activities.
Buhari inherited Good economy.

Can someone tell me what happened to all of them ??

i.di.ot...

plz dont b a bastard abeg
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Ayatullah(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2015
egift:
Here is an illustration of what has been happening to Project Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari.

What Was Inherited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2797115_2280969twimg20150405105146jpeg38732808f0018d195ed9dad1d0d5230c_jpeg8a97d035d4a2c8e269718e3d67ed1d71

The Work So Far
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2796847_fbimg1440848352857_jpeg2d8965b309bdd588b22a881a023395f1

May Allah help 'Mechanic Buhari' turn Nigeria around.
May Jonathan forever lose his memory on where lies the road to governing even a Local Government in Nigeria.

More updates later....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mashnino(m): 1:46am On Aug 30, 2015
dougivilla:
Don't mind these APC dolts. When it is time for glory taking, they will talk about body language magic.

When you switch to discussing the failures of the administration so far, they go from ceaseless complaints to nagging, requesting for more time and patience. Now , na cartoon them don enter.

Was it GEJ that made them deny their 100 days covenant with Nigeria, which is due in a few days time?

F.oo.lish people!!!

Una go tire...

tell me about GEJ's achievement in 5 years that any common president can't do..

person never reach hundred days..una want make naija be like dubai..

because una see magic wand for him hand abi...

bunch of self-lying hypocrites... na God go help una
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 2:03am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:

Please Dude
Is it bad to be peaceful?
What have you done to Boko Haram that have been killing thousands?
What will you gain if IPOB start bombings?
Like I told you am a BIAFRAN and will be ready to die for it
Are you ready to die for Nigeria?

ready to die,ready to die,,,,i keep on hearing this statements from you so called biafrans.......i will make it clear to you:..................................I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!..........but,you are wrong.....go die alone....
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

But guy! You can share posts for Africa sha! lipsrsealed
Lol. What do ya mean
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!
why can your jonadunce fit it in five years of his govt. I think u r not being fair. Let give this man benefit of doubt for his tenure and judge him with your PVC. Happy Sunday folks!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dougivilla(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2015
mashnino:

Una go tire...

tell me about GEJ's achievement in 5 years that any common president can't do..

person never reach hundred days..una want make naija be like dubai..

because una see magic wand for him hand abi...

bunch of self-lying hypocrites... na God go help una
How market for the 100days covenant?

Btw all the achievements this administration is claiming glory for are another mans and not part of their manifesto. They are busy modifying or outrightly denying the ones documented on their manifestoes.

Who should be ashamed if not APC and her gullible almajiri change chanting followers?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Esdb3: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Spybradd:

MONKEY,NOBODY ASKED U TO DESCRIBE OR EXPLAIN OR ARGUE. NOBODY ASKED U TO PREACH OR WRITE AN EPISTLE,JUST ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION:CAN U DIE FOR UR ZOOGERIA?

SDINDAN NÓ ASK U JAMB OR WAEC QUESTION NA!!
grin

Smh for dull people. If Biafra is going to be a place for retarded ibo people then you have my vote for secession.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by ibisko04: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light on it, while some PDP nuisance be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...

buh by the time baba is done, i see this stepping outta the garage.
Definitely sure.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by perryy(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2015
musKeeto:

People wey never hungry for one week dey find war. Mumu of the highest and toughest caliber,.. Our ancestors would be turning in their graves. Even Ojukwu was buried a NIgerian. Myopic fools incapable of feeding their families want to secede and build a nation. Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow hordes shall get what is coming to them. ORiginal zuzus.

Must it always be war when people expressed their displeasure about the way they are being treated and wants to secede? Though I am not an Ibo man, but I don't see anything wrong with people trying to break away when they felt it is needed. Even Scotland held a referendum for secession, if the secessionists had won, they would have seceded and nothing is wrong with it. There is no point calling people names because they have expressed their desire for self determination. Or do you think any part of Nigeria is being favoured by this forced marriage? For your information, it is the same Britain that balkanised the Othman empire that amalgamated nigeria. Their policy was, where they suspected unity would bring strength, they balkanised, where they suspected unity would bring weakness, they amalgamated. And that was the case of Nigeria. The north and south were amalgamated to make us weak, cause internal wrangling and at the end, unable to find our ways out of the trouble water we were placed.

Let's stp the name calling. Instead, let us also be seeking for a warless means of secession, it is going to be for our own good. If British amalgamation was actually a good thing for the people, how many of such amalgamated countries are still together as one, other than Nigeria? The ibos got it all wrong in 1967. Granted. But the fact remains we are better off as neighbours than Co patriots. The ibos ought to have really sought the cooperation of other soughthern nations, like the Oduduwa nation, the Edo nation, Ijaw and itsekiri nation etc, before they went into war, or even before they announced their secession. If they had done that, we wouldn't have been singing the songs we are singing now.

Constructive criticism of this piece is highly welcome.
Cz,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by perryy(m): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Mechanic Buhari can't fix this car as long as he continues to search for good engineers through ethnic and religious spectacles. If he really wants to fix this car, he needs to remove the spectacles of religion and ethnicity from his eyes and look around the whole nation, with his bare eyes, for qualified engineers to work with. Failure to do this will spell Doom for his administration.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by chachanga: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2015
dunkem21:
That rickety car needs total change ..

..Why not buy a new one ..grin

I'd like 2see u try that lol

Meanwhile, if u cld actually swing it, go buy good old USA for us, will ya wink?

Me, i'd like a nice slice of Louisiana plus prime stake in Vegas.

Do hurry up &make me a cup of tea while ur at it. sad

N.B
Dunt forget to say hi to Fairy godmother for the StarDurst she sent last Winter grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2015
perryy:

Must it always be war when people expressed their displeasure about the way they are being treated and wants to secede? Though I am not an Ibo man, but I don't see anything wrong with people trying to break away when they felt it is needed. Even Scotland held a referendum for secession, if the secessionists had won, they would have seceded and nothing is wrong with it. There is no point calling people names because they have expressed their desire for self determination. Or do you think any part of Nigeria is being favoured by this forced marriage? For your information, it is the same Britain that balkanised the Othman empire that amalgamated nigeria. Their policy was, where they suspected unity would bring strength, they balkanised, where they suspected unity would bring weakness, they amalgamated. And that was the case of Nigeria. The north and south were amalgamated to make us weak, cause internal wrangling and at the end, unable to find our ways out of the trouble water we were placed.

Let's stp the name calling. Instead, let us also be seeking for a warless means of secession, it is going to be for our own good. If British amalgamation was actually a good thing for the people, how many of such amalgamated countries are still together as one, other than Nigeria? The ibos got it all wrong in 1967. Granted. But the fact remains we are better off as neighbours than Co patriots. The ibos ought to have really sought the cooperation of other soughthern nations, like the Oduduwa nation, the Edo nation, Ijaw and itsekiri nation etc, before they went into war, or even before they announced their secession. If they had done that, we wouldn't have been singing the songs we are singing now.

Constructive criticism of this piece is highly welcome.
Cz,
I'm Igbo.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

But guy! You can share posts for Africa sha! lipsrsealed
lool. G, did you have to loud it grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by perryy(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
What is corruption? According for the English dictionary, "corruption is the act of impairing integrity, virtue or moral principle. If we understand the above definition of corruption, then we will all agree that Buhari is also a very corrupt man.

We have a man that promised to publicly declared his assets of elected, and now, he is close to 100 days in office and he is yet to fulfil his promise. Why do you think he is dodgy in this regard? It is very simple. His assets are far more than what he made us to believe. In other words, he LIED to us. A man that burrowed 27m to buy form declared asset in excess of 800m naira. Can any Buharist reconcile that?

If he wants to work, let him stop the noise and start the probe with himself and the people around him. He belongs to all and belongs to nobody, yet 90 % of his appointment so far are from the north. He actually belongs to everybody. So long as he keep that his religious and ethnic lens in his eyes, he can't fix anything
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Soft10(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2015
I see u ar indeed Bia...#laugh my fucking ass out
agarawu23:
I just laugh when I see comment like this grin

jokers who only rant on Nl grin

Biafra on internet

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by ModiKen(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?

In Kanye West's voice "Dreamssssss"!!!!

Mak una continue dey mumu dey flow Nnamdi Kanu; d guy sidon wit e fine wife dey chill for U.K and e dey tell una mak una go die for Biafra..... grin grin grin

Kai! Some people no jus dey reason at all.

BTW, said u are not a Nigerian but a Biafran, then what are u doing here, talking about the President of Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by nwannaeto: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
egift:

One of the attribute of Mumus like you is to modify people's comment to mean something else. Reason is that you are full of lies, empty and lack the capacity to make your own comment of substance.

It is One Nigeria all the way!
one Nigeria,na by force.the next minute,you betrayals of the West will shout:go home and develop,respect your host community/culture.ara na-ati unu,MSI Yoruba.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN. Pls Who's PDP?
whenever you are filling forms, pls put Biafra or else u are a baboon
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mashnino(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
dougivilla:
How market for the 100days covenant?

Btw all the achievements this administration is claiming glory for are another mans and not part of their manifesto. They are busy modifying or outrightly denying the ones documented on their manifestoes.

Who should be ashamed if not APC and her gullible almajiri change chanting followers?

oga we are not saying he has achieved anything...

with the way the country is...dyu fink it will be easy to achieve anything?

or u want him to do fashola style... where he will start building roads from now till 2019

and then after he leaves u will now see the problem..

allow him find the root of the problem... when the achievements starts pouring in... we will know weda he is doing hsi job

so he should make naija look like dubai in first 100 days..so wat will he with his remaining time?... it the country's money

you people should give the man a break..
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
dazzlingd:

whenever I am filling forms, i wil put Biafra or else I am a baboon
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by smuth(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?

Stop blabbing about 16 years as if Nigeria only existed for 16 years...why are ye fools not talking about the people that ruin this country since independence(55 years) buhari inclusive? Sometimes you fools talk about dullard.dinho as though he is from outter space, did he not contribute to the problems Ye fools are facing now or his he an angel from heaven, surely Nigerians are gullible and APC e-rats are the most gullible. Keep deceiving yourself fools, when Buhari is done sherializing and northernizing Nigeria you will cry home in your miseries.

And let me remind you fools in case you don't now, out of the 16 years you keep mentioning, some of your leaders in APC were once part of the government for that 16 years but decamped from PDP to APC to look clean to you fools, they know you people are fools and they treat you as such. I shake my head to the level of your gulliblity. Yet you waste your time and energy to come online and defend this crooks.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mceze(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer. With good technicians, he can get the Car working within 50 days. SHAME!
You are a waste of sperm by making this singular statement..
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mceze(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer. With good technicians, he can get the Car working within 50 days. SHAME!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by refreshrate: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
phlemzy:
But Jona is so wicked. After 6years, see how terrible he left the vehicle kept in his care. grin

What was the condition of the car before it was 'left in his care'?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by refreshrate: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

Stop blabbing about 16 years as if Nigeria only existed for 16 years...why are ye fools not talking about the people that ruin this country since independence(55 years) buhari inclusive? Sometimes you fools talk about dullard.dinho as though he is from outter space, did he not contribute to the problems Ye fools are facing now or his he an angel from heaven, surely Nigerians are gullible and APC e-rats are the most gullible. Keep deceiving yourself fools, when Buhari is done sherializing and northernizing Nigeria you will cry home in your miseries.

And let me remind you fools in case you don't now, out of the 16 years you keep mentioning, some of your leaders in APC were once part of the government for that 16 years but decamped from PDP to APC to look clean to you fools, they know you people are fools and they treat you as such. I shake my head to the level of your gulliblity. Yet you waste your time and energy to come online and defend this crooks.

Thank you sir!
Finally some common sense
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
mceze:

Do you think your opinion count? parochial Nizoorian
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by refreshrate: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2015
mashnino:

oga we are not saying he has achieved anything...

with the way the country is...dyu fink it will be easy to achieve anything?

or u want him to do fashola style... where he will start building roads from now till 2019

and then after he leaves u will now see the problem..

allow him find the root of the problem... when the achievements starts pouring in... we will know weda he is doing hsi job

so he should make naija look like dubai in first 100 days..so wat will he with his remaining time?... it the country's money

you people should give the man a break..

Where you around during the elections by any chance?
Did you read/hear all the promises he made then?
Now read your post again then try to justify what you wrote
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by refreshrate: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Esdb3:

Smh for dull people. If Biafra is going to be a place for retarded ibo people then you have my vote for secession.

Even you know you can call ibos anything that comes to mind...retarded doesnt make the list. Haba
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
California30:
Buhari inherited Nigeria when $1 was 170 dollars.
Buhari inherited Nice passenger train.
Buhari inherited New Airports.
Buhari inherited Nigeria with little Boko Haram activities.
Buhari inherited Good economy.

Can someone tell me what happened to all of them ??
you forgot to add FUEL PRICE and ELECTRICITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Kenya Vs Nigeria Battle On Twitter / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.