Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64068 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by damilola29(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by hustler86(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
Buhari inherited Nigeria when $1 was 170 dollars.
Buhari inherited Nice passenger train.
Buhari inherited New Airports.
Buhari inherited Nigeria with little Boko Haram activities.
Buhari inherited Good economy.

Can someone tell me what happened to all of them ??

Orie ti daru, good economy ko gulder economy ni, arinding, nigeria that almost crashed? B4 baba take over U better be honest to ursef dumb self. Oponu
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Andyg: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
My fellow Ndigbo, u see ur life? this is how u will remain in this zoo called Nigeria for the next 99years. u will wail till kingdom come. No freedom or peace for you in this country you love with all ur heart and defend with all ur strength but call it a ZOO. I have never seen a hopeless people like Igbo. Bleep u and ur Biafra that exist only on social media. join the ban wagon and build the country that co-habit u and me. support PMB to rebuild a better Nigeria 4 u & me
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by bankylan: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why do Nigerian youths fight and insult themselves online all in support of the politicians that think less of them....their children are living large, you are using your last dime to buy data just to come and sing praises of your idols and insult anyone who does not share your opinion...It is obvious what will become of this nation in the next twenty years. Youths are mentally enslaved.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?
its hard to see an alien on Nairaland because it belongs to nigerians. Where on the map is biafrown located mbok?don't tell me near Abia state cos I'm from Aba ciri. Ndiara.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Eazydeek(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer. With good technicians, he can get the Car working within 50 days. SHAME!
Waste of sperm
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eazydeek:

I am a Waste of sperm
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by RickyTan: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Andyg:
My fellow Ndigbo, u see ur life? this is how u will remain in this zoo called Nigeria for the next 99years. u will wail till kingdom come. No freedom or peace for you in this country you love with all ur heart and defend with all ur strength but call it a ZOO. I have never seen a hopeless people like Igbo. Bleep u and ur Biafra that exist only on social media. join the ban wagon and build the country that co-habit u and me. support PMB to rebuild a better Nigeria 4 u & me

I am Nigerian and Igbo and my people are Not hopeless. You are the one that is hopeless. I can guess your tribe. Bc only you and your type attack Igbos all day out of jealousy. Igbos are rich and all you can do is hate on the internet. I dare you to go to Igbo man on the street and throw this insult and get your ass beat.

Mumu - courage only behind keyboard to throw insult
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Eazydeek(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
Please Dude Is it bad to be peaceful? What have you done to Boko Haram that have been killing thousands? What will you gain if IPOB start bombings? Like I told you am a BIAFRAN and will be ready to die for it Are you ready to die for Nigeria?
Ode u don chop today?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Eazydeek(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:

Gutter leaving igbo
Waste of sperm
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Andyg: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Taaaaaa SHATAP!,
Is only mouth you pple have. Mouth to shout like oluku
I am a Christian and never a fan of Book boys. But if by any chance a Your Biafra will take arms, I will denote my self with Boko boys bomb and kill thousands of ur type or i be used a missile to end ur generation. coward like u that is not ready to die for Biafra but will rant on nairaland
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Eazydeek(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=sdindan post=37475224][/quote]
You WASTE OF SPERM
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Eazydeek(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=sdindan post=37475224][/quote]
You WASTE OF SPERM
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by AnanseK(m): 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!

Perhaps, but it would have taken Jonathan a century...no actually for ever . In fact there would be no car ...totally destroyer beyond repair if GEJ had another few years to go
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mandax: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

People wey never hungry for one week dey find war. Mumu

Hungry for one week?
YOU have been hungry since 1914; and may remain hungry all your life in one Nigeria; that's why you seek for who to lean on, to parasite on. Lol.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by MrTreasure1: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:
Here is an illustration of what has been happening to Project Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari.

What Was Inherited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2797115_2280969twimg20150405105146jpeg38732808f0018d195ed9dad1d0d5230c_jpeg8a97d035d4a2c8e269718e3d67ed1d71

The Work So Far
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2796847_fbimg1440848352857_jpeg2d8965b309bdd588b22a881a023395f1

More updates later....

Wanna know what I make out of this pix...
1. A man working alone. A lone ranger who wants the problems he inherited to kill early.
2. I observed he [b]detired[/b]the damn car. We were moving before though slowly but we've be immobilized.
3. The fixing of the car is not in a mechanic workshop but in something that looks like a bathroom of personnel garage. Obviously, the Nigerian project was tolled to the northern garage coa they are the only incorrupt set in Nigeria. No wander they alone are considered for appointments in the work.
4. Seems the guy has done more body work on the car than the engine. Yah, talk about the perceived goodwill Nigeria now enjoys from the western powers. And talk about the excessive paparazzi smiling faces.
5. Well lemme keep the rest to myself....
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:
That rickety car needs total change ..

..Why not buy a new one ..grin

why not buy a new country........na you sabi.....
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Andyg: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
RickyTan:

I am Nigerian and Igbo and my people are Not hopeless. You are the one that is hopeless. I can guess your tribe. Bc only you and your type attack Igbos all day out of jealousy. Igbos are rich and all you can do is hate on the internet. I dare you to go to Igbo man on the street and throw this insult and get your ass beat.

grin
RickyTan:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by heftycul: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?

I really like how ur thinking faculty operates

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mandax: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
tsdarkside:

why not buy a new country........na you sabi.....

Yes , buy a new country - that's the only saviour for groups in today's Nigeria.

But fools continue to believe that one day, a miracle shall occur in Nigeria, a messiah shall come from heaven to build an impossible one Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by mandax: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Andyg:
I am a Christian and never a fan of Book boys. But if by any chance a Your Biafra will take arms, I will denote my self with Boko boys bomb and kill thousands of ur type or i be used a missile to end ur generation. coward like u that is not ready to die for Biafra but will rant on nairaland

Once Your type sees gun, you go take Ben Johnson run away. If a spouse doesn't want you, must you fight to keep the spouse? Ewu blackmail for one Nigeria. See your chicken brain weh you de take do blackmail.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by kachnov(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Will Remain A Useless Man!

Says the girl that is useful....at being useless .
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Biafra

oh sorry, na una

e pele tiyin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Esdb3: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Please Dude
Is it bad to be peaceful?
What have you done to Boko Haram that have been killing thousands?
What will you gain if IPOB start bombings?
Like I told you am a BIAFRAN and will be ready to die for it
Are you ready to die for Nigeria?

If a Man says he is an American and he is asked where his country is at, he'll mention the continent it is on, its president and how big it is.

Is it not insanity when you regard yourself as a citizen of a place that doesn't even exist?

I know you feel you have a cause. Just quit the dream and actualize one where you're at. Your ibo mates are making money and getting bitchesss nnamdi kanu is no exception you are here whining for a cause that some greedy man's ego made because he couldn't submit to another colleague.

Well it is not your fault. Nigeria's broken economy leaves the mind with zero will so sleeping and waking with a cause causing your mind to feel alive is only normal.

Na brokeness make una dy shout. Don't worry economy go soon better. Y'all will shut up soon.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by bighead1(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
California30:

You must be the one who changed them over night, or better still you must be thinking with your pennis you need some sense.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerians are the most annoying ignorant people on the planet. I don't see anything the dullard has fixed. Jeez! Are you guys for real?! cry cry cry cry
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light on it, while some PDP nuisance be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...

buh by the time baba is done, i see this stepping outta the garage.
dude.... I want...... What car is this? Da fuq.....
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by MrParky(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked.
Vicotex:
Yoruba and pro apc, Make uis daat nigeria ? na tell una selves truth for once
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by naijaboiy: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Really? And what stopped someone from making it work within 6 years?

Wow! Some people are really still very very dumb
But guy! You can share posts for Africa sha! lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Spybradd: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
this sheds more light on it, while some PDP nuisance be thinking that the car is supposedly in the state of a seemingly perfect... buggati veyron...

buh by the time baba is done, i see this stepping outta the garage.

mental
grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When you Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35 / World Smartest Begger / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.